Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers ~~~ How's your weightloss going so far?

Is anybody eating anything other than Protein yet? I really want to eat some vegetables or fruit or something but I'm afraid I won't be able to get in all my protein. Also, having a hard time getting in all my Water because of not drinking before, during and after meals.

Basically DITTO. Same thing- all I eat is protein, but in doing so, I'm having a hell of a time getting in my fluids... I'm under goal every day, and while I know a Protein Shake will fix both problems, I don't want to live life only drinking my protein- 3 weeks was enough!

Sleeved 10/27

I have no problem getting in fluids- I can drink as much as I want at a time. I also have no feeling of fullness. I'm afraid that's going to make it too easy to overeat. Any one else?

And LLXS, thanks for the great drink tip!!!

Out

I have been saying the same thing. Nobody notices the first 50 pounds. I did not notice until I got to 40 pounds!

A friend said it best last week. (55lbs),

You look normal, like you always did

, like you are supposed to look.

Take it as a compliment.

Is anybody eating anything other than Protein yet? I really want to eat some vegetables or fruit or something but I'm afraid I won't be able to get in all my Protein. Also, having a hard time getting in all my Water because of not drinking before, during and after meals.

I am 5 weeks out. Just trying to get all my Proteins in.

Still having an occasional shake.

I was struggling with food vs liquids timing.

I do this:

First thing in the morning: coffee, Water with meds, and a shake. I note the time and plan food in 45-60 mins. Hard boiled egg... Etc.

Then meals---- note the time...... 45 mins to next liquids. & so on.

Yeah.. I do fine on my days off but I'm a hair stylist and tryong to stop every few min to drink. I don't have scheduled"breaks" so when I do get time to eat I can't get in that 30 minutes of no drinking ahead of time. Last week was my first week back to work and the first few days were really tough. A desk job would be sooo much easier. Lol.. oh well, ill figure it out eventually :)

I had the surgery on October 4th. I am now 31 pounds down. However, I haven't lost a single pound for the past two weeks! I have to get over this hump! My issue is getting in all of the Water and Protein. I am going to try to do a better job of planning this weekend and give a shot. I am excited about my journey. I just wish I could figure this mess out.

I am 15 days post op, and so far have lost 21lbs. I never realized how hard it is to force yourself to eat.

Btw I am RNY but I have followed this journey with everyone for the last year, so I feel attached to ya somehow.

I was a sleeved until my doctor highly recommended bypass for me.

Btw I am RNY but I have followed this journey with everyone for the last year, so I feel attached to ya somehow.

I was a sleeved until my doctor highly recommended bypass for me.

How are you doing?

Hw 250

Sw 236

Cw 211

Do you guys mind if I move this to the monthly support group forum rather than food and nutrition?

My date was October 9 th, I'm down 48 lbs since my sleeve and 59 from my largest last year, I feel amazing, I hit my Christmas goal on thanksgiving, and I am 4 lbs away from the weight the therapist i seen for my post op exam told me I would get to ( she was by far the meanest person I ever meet, sat there at 110 lb telling me how she was fat too but was going to go on a diet and I was lazy for having a sleeve) I am so blessed to have had this done!

Just weighed in with my nutritionist, and I'm at 219. I weigh weekly, but missed Mon and Tuesday last week because of snow days. That means I lost FOUR lbs in the past FIVE days!

I'm just shy of week 9, and I'm 37 pounds down from my surgery date; 67 down from the beginning of pre-op.

Only nineteen pounds 'til ONEDERLAND!!!

Edited by outwithbenjiboi

Oct 7th

Hw302

Cw 243

Ok stall broken scale moved. Sw 233 cw 202. Sleeved 10/21