Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers ~~~ How's your weightloss going so far?

Post op Dr visit today. Cleared to drive..yay...cleared for purees..yea.. came straight home' date=' opened up a can of progresso lite beef pot roast Soup poured it in my blender added a sciup of plain unjury blended it all together. .. after almost 4 weeks of Water and Protein shakes it was the best two tbls of food ever![/quote']how was it with the plain Unjury?

It is really good...makes it more like a cream Soup

I was sleeved on 10/18, and weighed in at 379 at the time of the surgery.

As of this morning, I'm down to 347, so a loss of 32lbs.

I'm thinking this is primarily due to the fact that nothing interests me. I have no urges except for Water.

Sleeved 10/22 and down 17lbs, getting in two Protein Shakes a day and maybe 24 ozs. of Water. Moved on to puréed today and had 1/2 a poached egg with 1/2 tb. Ricotta took me over an hour to finish and not sure if I'll be able to get my water and shakes in today.......

Sleeved 27 Oct and weighed 345 day before surgery and now 12lbs down today.

Finding it hard to get in enough Protein and Water. Lost the desire to eat. Although woke up after dreaming of eating all the sugary things i used to eat! Very scary!

Sleeved 27 Oct and weighed 345 day before surgery and now 12lbs down today.

Finding it hard to get in enough Protein and Water. Lost the desire to eat. Although woke up after dreaming of eating all the sugary things i used to eat! Very scary!

That's been happening to me lol. I have no appetite whatsoever since surgery on 10/24, however in the past week since surgery I've had about 4 separate dreams where I'm stuffing my face with the bad foods I used to love to eat. It's crazy!

That's been happening to me lol. I have no appetite whatsoever since surgery on 10/24' date=' however in the past week since surgery I've had about 4 separate dreams where I'm stuffing my face with the bad foods I used to love to eat. It's crazy![/quote']

I'm glad you understand! The worst thing is in the dream I knew I had had the sleeve and still didn't care whilst binging. Awful. I now view this as a reminder of how I became this weight in the first place. No going back for me.

Sleeved on the 23 and I am down 12 lbs so far. I am struggling to get my Protein and Water in. Any one have any ideas of protein that is really unflavored protein, I can still taste the whey in the Unjury and it makes me sick !!!

I was sleeved oct 23 and am down 10 pounds

I too am having a hard time getting fluids and Protein in. 2 Protein Shakes os about all I can do plus maybe half cup of chicken broth and half cup of sf Jello

Sleeved on the 23 and I am down 12 lbs so far. I am struggling to get my Protein and Water in. Any one have any ideas of Protein that is really unflavored protein, I can still taste the whey in the unjury and it makes me sick !!!

I can taste and smell the protein in the unflavored as well. It gags me. I'd love to find something I can mix it in that is tolerable to me. Please let me know if you find the magic combo.

I too have absolutely no appetite whatsoever! It's so bizarre to think that I've gone nearly 3 weeks on just liquids and have been fine with that! My surgery date was 10/15, weight was 259lbs on day of surgery... Before pre-op diet I was at least 276lbs (had been more but don't remember exactly how much)... Now I am down to 240lbs for a grand loss of 36lbs! I've definitely hit a plateau however, as I have stayed the same weight for almost a week (which is so strange considering how little I'm taking in- just liquids and Protein shakes!!)... It like goes against science to not be loosing weight!!! Oh well... I'm sure it will happen soon, I still want to loose another 90lbs :)

bodyweight.png?ts=1382456267

Sleeved October 24th. I entered the hospital at 327, left at 338 (IV fluids/ swelling), I am now down to 312!! So 15 lbs are gone forever. I lost 14 pounds on my own before my surgery, so that is 29 lbs gone forever!!! I'm at a stall right now, but reading the posts on these boards gives me hope that this is common. I can't wait for the next loss!! Now that I am on soft foods, this journey has gotten much easier! I am drinking one Protein Shake a day and getting the rest of my Protein from food! I've also been able to get all my Water in...though most nights I am sitting up before going to bed, trying to get in those last few oz. lol!

Also, I have heard that there is no true unflavored Protein. The unflavored just isn't flavored with anything else. I found that Soup masks the odor/flavor the best , but it is gagful in a drink! I tried adding it to my crystal light, and it was torture choking that down! Blech!

I found adding unsweetened cocoa, PB2 powdered Peanut Butter and sweetened with Stevia is the best non Protein Powder smelling :-) shake I've had. I must have drank 50 of them before and after. Still like it too!

though most nights I am sitting up before going to bed' date=' trying to get in those last few oz. lol![/quote']

Haha- I am doing that right now!

bodyweight.png?ts=1382456267