Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yay!!! I totally understand. I have about 25 more to lose as well. I am finishing up my vacation today and then I am going to be hitting the pavement!

I leave for vacation this time next week, so I'm going to have to be careful not to go back over the 200 mark!

Hey junies! I have been MIA for a while, just living life. A lot of great things are happening in my life and I had to share the most recent success with you all because I know you will understand my joy.

Today I FINALLY reached onederland!! The last pound took forever! I still have about 25lbs to lose, but this is a big milestone in sure you all can relate to!

I hope everyone is doing great!!

HW 370 SW 330 CW 199

Congratulations. a wonderful milestone im so very happy for you :-)

Good Morning Junies!

Well, I have reached my pre-surgery weight goal! When I began this journey my goal was to reach 150 pounds. My surgeon said that he thought I would 'bottom out' at about 180. This week I have hit 150! I have been increasing my activity and exercise so I have decided to keep going. I am only 5'2", so at 150 by BMI is still in the 'overweight' category. I am going to see if I can get to 130, which will put me at a normal BMI. If I make it, it will also mean that I will have lost 200 pounds.

Here's to new goals!

Carol

Congratulations!

I did the same thing. My original goal was 185, I am 5ft 8 so that makes me still in the overweight range. So when I hit that I just kept going. New goal 165 or BMI of 25 is about 6lbs away. Hard to believe I am almost there. Now the hard work truly begins. Lol

P.S. My surgery was July not June but you guys are such a great group that I snuck in. I really believe that one of the reasons I have been successful was this group. By reading what you were all going through I was prepared for what was coming up for me. So THANK YOU ALL.:-) and much success as we all move towards maintenance.

I'm flying to Texas on Wednesday... can't wait to fit comfortably in a seat!

I leave for vacation this time next week, so I'm going to have to be careful not to go back over the 200 mark!

You can do this!! Just remember to drink your Water and eat your Protein. I'm one of those weird people who typically loses weight on vacation, even when I was 267.. probably because of walking etc. Ive never been to texas but have always wanted to go. Im excited for you!! Have a few treats, walk and see the sites and I bet you'll do great. :)

I am going to Italy in 4 weeks, I am a bit scared of the temptations of Pasta but hope to focus on fresh seafood and vegetables. My family is italian, so pasta is our "happy place". I've not dumped on it but I try to follow the rules, protein first. If I have a bite of pasta it is after my protein goal for my meal has been met.

Okay junies, I have to vent! I'm so frustrated right now. I have increased my Water and Fluid intake as well as my Protein to around if not over 100 grams/oz a day. I have also been power walking/jogging 2 miles 4-5 days a week. I have not lost anything. So irritating. I started doing weight loss yoga today so maybe that will kick something into gear! I know I'm toning and building lean muscle mass but I still want the scale to move!!! Im so close!Any other suggestions would be great. Think skinny thoughts!lol. I am 186 as of now and would like to be at least to 158 by my I year surgery date June 19. Which will put me at 100lbs in a year and 170 lbs from my highest. Oh and I got brave and bought a swimsuit too ladies!

post-191640-0-22306600-1396747161_thumb.jpg

post-191640-0-12037700-1396747221_thumb.jpg

post-191640-0-28279600-1396747261_thumb.jpg

Okay junies, I have to vent! I'm so frustrated right now. I have increased my Water and Fluid intake as well as my Protein to around if not over 100 grams/oz a day. I have also been power walking/jogging 2 miles 4-5 days a week. I have not lost anything. So irritating. I started doing weight loss yoga today so maybe that will kick something into gear! I know I'm toning and building lean muscle mass but I still want the scale to move!!! Im so close!Any other suggestions would be great. Think skinny thoughts!lol. I am 186 as of now and would like to be at least to 158 by my I year surgery date June 19. Which will put me at 100lbs in a year and 170 lbs from my highest. Oh and I got brave and bought a swimsuit too ladies!

Your doing fine and looking fantastic! Give your body time to catch up as in girth loss. It will come off!! But you look great!!

Thanks Mitz, I just want that scale to keep moving but I know I need to be patient!

I know we all want that and we been through stalls but it's part of the losing process, at times I think I should of lost 10lbs and it was only ounces but I got into a 36in waist size pants tight but I got into it. So I have to tell myself at times that I didn't put the weight on overnight . And I read all the post on here to keep me inline with positive thinking of the great peoples post on here. And I'm loving life being able to buy off the rack

First, Congratulations on what you have done!! You look fantastic!! Every body is different, but increasing exercise intensity and duration has made the biggest difference in keeping the scale moving for me. Challenge yourself. Maybe add a mile or 15 minutes to your walk/jog. The weight loss yoga might be enough to tip the scales. But it will take persistence. Don't expect results immediately. Give the increased activity a good week. Increase your water as well. This has worked for me, but as I said we are all different. Good luck! Work hard and keep us posted!!

Graceann. first off congratulations on the transformation you look amazing. secondly listen to everyones advice, stay on target keep mixing it up with your protien and water numbers. more is not necessarly better. you need to keep your body guessing so hit the numbers set by your nut and what i do is keep the other numbers inconsistant. but always more exercise good and is the major key to the loss. hope to see less of you next time you post :-)

RJ

I'm flying to Texas on Wednesday... can't wait to fit comfortably in a seat!

Take a photo of that happy moment. i want to see your smile :-) im heading to Texas over the summer cant wait to experience that feeling

First off you look amazing!!! It will happen you know it will. Calm down work the program and you'll get there. Ny dr reminded me last week that rny patients can lose most effectively between 12-18 months. Girl, we're not even to 12 months yet. :)

I have 20 more I want to lose. I was saying by june and that just isnt realistic. Ive adjusted it to february ( yes you read that right) of 2015. I will be 43 in february and I thought hittibg ny goal of 120 to 125 by then is realistic and doable. If I get to goal before then great, if not im just going to work. Maintenance here we come!!!

P.s. that suit is so cute! I just bought obe from landsend last week too but not nearly as cute.