Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much are you eating 1 or 2 eggs.< /p>

tuna, chicken, shrimp salad how much and how much exercise?

I forgot exercise! I belong to the YMCA. I do Body pump once a week which is a workout with weights to music. I normally do an elliptical trainer three times a week. Last night I added Zumba for the first time. I am also going to the mall to walk during my lunch hour at work.

I thought a 1/2 cup of egg beaters was high but it does say that on the carton, i use egg makers and its 1/3 of a cup= two eggs.. It makes me wonder now. I have a carton of egg beaters in the fridge so i looked at the label, it said 1 serving is 3 tbs about 1/4 of a cup but I will just stick with the 1/3 cup

I just got on the scale and lost another 4.2lbs I'm happy with that. It's been awhile since I weighed myself and having 10 hot wings on Super Bowl Sunday made me cringe when I step on the scale this morning but stepped off with a smile.

I am officially "overweight"!!!! And yes I'm happy b/c I'm no longer "obese"! Woot!

Congrats!! I can't wait to get there!! I have 8 pounds to go. I hope to be there before the first of March.

I am officially "overweight"!!!! And yes I'm happy b/c I'm no longer "obese"! Woot!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I had to have my surgery pushed back to August but just wanted to share with someone and do a happy dance for getting down to 215 from 327 :D

Good for you!! You will be in ONEderland soon!

I've been struggling with the same 3 lbs I the last month. Job change, weather, lack of movement and not following the golden rules of rny.

Wow I got to get it back together. I still have 50 lbs to loose

Down 135 would love to be down 186. Started at 343. I need so motivation.

And how many calories are you eating and burning off?

Compared to how much you loose.

Any one help? Thanks

I've been struggling with the same 3 lbs I the last month. Job change, weather, lack of movement and not following the golden rules of rny. <br> Wow I got to get it back together. I still have 50 lbs to loose <br> Down 135 would love to be down 186. Started at 343. I need so motivation. <br> And how many calories are you eating and burning off?<br> Compared to how much you loose. <br> Any one help? Thanks

I eat from any where from 850-1400 calories but i don't count the calories it's the Protein for me, only a few times the 1400. I'm sure you looked at my menu on MyFitnessPal , i walk at at a quick pace for some but i walk 3 miles in 49:20 and runKeeper clams i burned only 467cal , but with that all said, when I have a DroP in weight I noticed that i swell a little and gain a few pounds before dropping below past where I was at, last time i stayed at the same weight for about 3 1/2 weeks before it came off. You may not be losing weight but losing girth and you will lose the weight. I don't cheat my self by counting shopping or cleaning as exercise. I make the time to walk or ride a bike or lift weight. I been told that you need only to walk 15 min a day, everyday. But i take things to extreme . My total calorie intake today was 1031, the nutritionist at the VA claims that way to low ( but the nutritionist at the batriatics office told me to worry about the protein more) that it put the body in starvation mode and it slows the weight loss but she don't deal with someone that had batriatics surgery, her idea of calories for someone my size is 1500 ( i think i would pop if i tried to eat any more) .. I hope Im not confusing you with my bumbling. Bottom line just stick to your program it will come off, I seen your pictures you look wonderful and your weight will come off, it's mainly how you feel not what others think. I seen your menu and yours is more like 600 cal... Relax kiddo it will come off all at once.. Your doing great!!

I've been struggling with the same 3 lbs I the last month. Job change, weather, lack of movement and not following the golden rules of rny.

Any one help? Thanks

ok, so please dont take this the wrong way but.....you need to stop focusing on the weight number as a measurement of how you are doing.

i have been following your posts since we started in june and you are rocking this program. what others do and progress means nothing to you. as you know we are all diffrent and unique a sleeve rny band yield diffrent results.

just keep changing the bad habits the rest will sort itself out. be more concerned of the long term life style change and getting yourself prepared for 2,5,10 years down the road. lets face it this is the easy part of the program we are still in the " honeymoon phase"

just keep doing what you have been doing and what works for YOU!

You are an amazing beautiful woman who is brave and motivated work with that :-)

have a great day you skinny girl

RJ

Any one help? Thanks

RJ is absolutely correct! You are an RNY Rock Star!!

But I do understand the fear that the honeymoon is over and no more weight is coming off. I just got a Fit Bit for my birthday. I thought I was doing fine in my activity, but the Fit Bit shows that I am not making 10,000 steps, my calorie goal or my stairs goal. We are at a point that if we want the weight loss to continue, we have to up the exercise.

To answer your questions I eat between 650 - 750 calories a day, my goal is to be under 800. This is at my clinic's recommendation. I normally burn between 350 - 600 calories a day depending on the workout. I am working on increasing this and this week I have lost about three pounds.

You are such a success!! You will find your way, I have absolutely no doubt!

I've been struggling with the same 3 lbs I the last month. Job change, weather, lack of movement and not following the golden rules of rny. Wow I got to get it back together. I still have 50 lbs to loose Down 135 would love to be down 186. Started at 343. I need so motivation. And how many calories are you eating and burning off? Compared to how much you loose. Any one help? Thanks

I am having the same struggles now too. The weight isn't just falling off as easily and I've definitely hit a stall. It is hard now that I can eat more and I can see how easy it is to fall back in to those bad habits.

We just need to continue to eat healthy Protein and workout. I'm working on increasing this to see if that helps. I also have about 50 more pounds to lose and these will probably be the hardest 50 to lose!

Edited by hek1127

I'm having a rough weekend. My mom was put into a nursing home a week ago because my dad can't lift her. She is 325 lbs and 6' tall and he's only 150. She can't walk and her kidneys are not functioning well. I called to check on her yesterday and she was really weak and sounded loaded with Water. Come to find out she is 45 lbs up from last week and it is all water. I just got off of the phone with her dr and he has catheterized her and increased her lasix. I live 7 hours away and am a nervous wreck. I am so glad I had this surgery. I vow I will never again be so big I wish she could have had it done because all of her health issues are weight related. Being fat sucks and hurts not just us but those around us. We all need to remember why we had this surgery and the gift we have been given.

Please send up a prayer for my mom and our family. My parents have been married 54 years and my dad is having a rough time admitting he can't take care of her. I adore my mom and hope I am half the woman she is in spirit.