Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You didn't mention Protein, are you getting enough protein besides your Water? Do you think your food is enough protein? I felt like that once and it was my protein. I hope your energy kick in.

I know I didn't get enough protein yesterday and I'm pretty tired this morning…

Mmm!!! PB2 is so amazing! LOVE IT!!

How much Protein, sugar, etc is in it? I want to compare it to my better n' Peanut Butter

I know I didn't get enough Protein yesterday and I'm pretty tired this morning…

When I felt this way, I drank plenty of Water and Protein Shakes, I was amazed how my energy turned around after a few hours of pumping myself with it.

You didn't mention protein' date=' are you getting enough Protein besides your Water? Do you think your food is enough protein? I felt like that once and it was my protein. I hope your energy kick in.[/quote']

My doctor's philosophy is that patients get enough protein from their diet. But realistically I'm only getting about 25g of protein a day. I swear everyone else but my doctors patients are on some kind of protein supplement.

Where did u get it

Hi, my mother got it at whole foods.

My doctor's philosophy is that patients get enough Protein from their diet. But realistically I'm only getting about 25g of protein a day. I swear everyone else but my doctors patients are on some kind of protein supplement.

I'm supposed to get about 60 g of protein a day and I know I am not getting that with eating my mushed up stuff. plus I'm so afraid of over eating I don't know if i'm even eating till i'm full. That is why i added the Ensure back to my diet.

I'm supposed to get about 60 g of Protein a day and I know I am not getting that with eating my mushed up stuff. plus I'm so afraid of over eating I don't know if i'm even eating till i'm full. That is why i added the Ensure back to my diet.

I only eat til when I'm satisfied/full and I get about 50 grams of protein a day. An I'm a month out today. Oooooo I need to take pics today for my one month surgiversery.

How much protein' date=' sugar, etc is in it? I want to compare it to my better n' peanut butter[/quote']

PB2

Serving size, 2 tablespoons, 45 calories

total fat 1.5. g, 0g Sat fat, less than .01 Trans fat

Cholesterol less than .01 mg

Carbs 5 g

Dietary Fiber 2 g

Sugars 1 g

Protein 5g

It's basically powdered peanuts with all the oil expressed out of it. You mix it with Water or soy milk or yogurt. There's no sweetness to it, so you'll have to add that. No salt either. It's also great for spicy peanut sauce!

I only eat til when I'm satisfied/full and I get about 50 grams of Protein a day. An I'm a month out today. Oooooo I need to take pics today for my one month surgiversery.

I've been lucky to get my Proteins just by eating soft foods, I may have a Protein Shake every now and again, my 1 month Surgiversary is 7/10/13...yayyy

What r ways to get my Protein in .. I'm not into the powder so what r good things to try ... I know I'm not getting enough protein please help?? Nyone??

Not sure if you have this food store chain near you, but GIANT has a greek yougurt ( plain - 18 Grams Vanilla- 16 Grams of protien) low low sugar and virtually no carbs....most greek yougurts are HIGH in protien, throw in some fat free milk, some rasberries , banana, cherries. ....you now have a smoothie that has at least 24- 25 grams of protien ( just be careful some people after RNY become lactose intolerant)

hope this helps

RJ

Not sure if you have this food store chain near you' date=' but GIANT has a greek yougurt ( plain - 18 Grams Vanilla- 16 Grams of protien) low low sugar and virtually no carbs....most greek yougurts are HIGH in protien, throw in some fat free milk, some rasberries , banana, cherries. ....you now have a smoothie that has at least 24- 25 grams of protien ( just be careful some people after RNY become lactose intolerant)

hope this helps

RJ[/quote']

I have to ask my NUT if this is ok. This was my favorite way to up my Protein pre op. I'm allowed yogurt but don't know if I can do frozen fruit. Only bananas and canned fruit in its own juice is on my list. But then there's fruit in yogurt and that's ok?! I'm confused.

I have to ask my NUT if this is ok. This was my favorite way to up my Protein pre op. I'm allowed yogurt but don't know if I can do frozen fruit. Only bananas and canned fruit in its own juice is on my list. But then there's fruit in yogurt and that's ok?! I'm confused.

I am not supposed to eat the skins if fruit for 3 months, but I would think that blending them would be okay.

I am not supposed to eat the skins if fruit for 3 months' date=' but I would think that blending them would be okay.[/quote']

I can do yogurt with fruit in it so I figure it would be no worse right?