Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What ya eating tonight?

I love these! I eat one every day.

How are these carb wise?? Are they low carb? I'm supposed to eat super low carb but am getting so tired of meat and eggs and what not.

I thought the same thing. I lived on greek yogurt during that stage. Lol

To each their own' date=' right?[/quote']

The pureed stage was the hardest for me.

Pan-roasted pork loin with leeks

Puréed chicken fajita.... Sooooo good. One more week of purée diet!

I would have eaten this - it sounds flavorful. :-)

Low carb pizza. Delish!

Gonna try this today! Thanks, ive been craving pizza big time!

Gonna try this today! Thanks' date=' ive been craving pizza big time![/quote']

I'm gonna keep looking for a less cheesy crust...I'm not a huge cheese fan. But it's still good enough to eat on those pizza craving days. :-)

My doctor said to use a flour tortilla for a Pizza Crust, they have the low carb tortillas. Just put what ever toppings and bake in oven till cheese melts. Haven't tried it yet but I will

Those FlatOut sandwich things work well for pizza too. Low carb and have Protein.< /p>

I've been told to stay away from carbs as much as possible until I'm further out.

So funny how every doctor is so different. As long as I get 65g Protein a day I can have whatever I want carb wise.

My doctor said to use a flour tortilla for a pizza crust' date=' they have the low carb tortillas. Just put what ever toppings and bake in oven till cheese melts. Haven't tried it yet but I will[/quote']

Thats what ive done. Its good but I was looking for something with more Protein.< /p>

So funny how every doctor is so different. As long as I get 65g Protein a day I can have whatever I want carb wise.

I'm amazed by how different the requirements are too. I have no calorie, carbs or protein targets. Mine goes by volume. At this point I eat half to 1 cup per meal. I'm not to ever exceed a cup and a half per meal. But, I can eat whatever I want. I'm losing slow and steady with no illness or Hair loss or stalls. I'm dropping 2-3 lbs a week.

Mine is the same... She seemed so laid back compared to most doctors. As long as I reach my protein requirement, I didn't have any others...

Mine is the same... She seemed so laid back compared to most doctors. As long as I reach my Protein requirement' date=' I didn't have any others...[/quote']

Speaking of I'm starting real food this week! Now that all my problems are fixed my doctor said try things and just take it slow. Naturally I'm terrified. Haha. I got a rotisserie chicken that I can cut up and eat all week. Got some crackers and some veggies and a sweet potato. Also got some low carb Flat Out thingies.