Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

I'm home! Feeling like I have been run over by a freight train! I never expected to feel this rough!

Going to go catch up with what is going on with you all....thanks for hanging with me through all my fears!

Love yas~

Kat

GR8: I have problems just WALKING! :scared: I'm a self proclaimed clutz, so your post was oooooooooohhhhhhh so familiar! :fish: OUCH are you alright????

OK. now unvieling our very own JanieBug's before and NOW pics!

post-208811-13813135861963_thumb.jpg

post-208811-13813135862096_thumb.jpg

post-208811-13813135862178_thumb.jpg

Good Morning, Vi's~~

Up again today... up/down/up/down... it's a workout for my scale! lol!

Not much to report... we're going to NJ to my in-laws' house for Thanksgiving... we'll leave tomorrow night & be back Friday... will check in from there... I'll take the ingredients to make a few items... & I hope I can work out w/her at her Curves while there...

ummmmm... that's it, I guess, for now... make it a great day, everyone!

Wowza Janie!! What a difference!! You should be so proud!!

And congrats on all your good news these days, Tracy!! What a whirlwind your life has been lately!! & you're handling it all w/such grace & positive attitude!

Welcome back, Kat!! So glad to "see" you!! Take it easy & be gentle with yourself while you heal!!

Well girls, I skimmed through the posts---was humbling to me, knowing you were all out there, pulling for me and thinking of me--makes me wonder what I did to deserve such great friends.

My tumor was some wierd loooooong named thing--it is considered benign, although, in a pre cancerous way...but it was growing so fast, it would never have been an issue with the cancer cells. As it was the tumor was between the size of a golf ball and a tennis ball, he said the size of a big plum. My incision is only about 3.5-4" long. Extremely swollen, and sore in ways I never dreamed. Sniffing my nose hurts! And what do I whine about most? I cannot yawn! LOL I truly expected to be up and around today, and had planned on keeping Kinsey, but that isn't happening. They tried getting me to eat Sat. in the hospital, and I ended up throwing it up. Which I HATE--not good for my band, and it hurt like hell! So I am sticking to liquids, Soups, etc, until I feel hungry. They pumped me so full of fluids due to low blood pressure, I come home weighing 12 pounds more than when I registered! I know it is Fluid, but it still jars my heart and everything when you see such a big gain!

Glad to hear your DSS is settling in some Tracy, it makes me smile to think you may have just saved that boy literally!

Suziecat wants added to our list for christmas card exchange---so later today I am going to try to get that sent out to everyone, so she can be added, and Suzie, I will send them all to you at that time.

For now I am back to my ice and my recliner. Will check in in a little while.

Missed you girls!

Kat

Quick...

Janie, you look wonderful! Congrats!

:scared::Banane20::fish::Banane20:;):Banane20::(:Banane20::(:Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:

Kat~ Welcome home honey. All is right in the world. What are your Turkey day plans? Susanne's mom is coming with a shit load of food! Relax...rest...relax some more!

xoxoxoxoxo

((((Kat))))!!!! Well, look at the bright side....after that 12# of Fluid is gone you'll probably lose another 5-10!! Hell, I'd go thru tumor removal too if it would give me some compelling reason to stop putting food into my pie hole!!! Lucky you! :scared: Seriously, Kat...I am so, so glad you are home and on the road to recovery. Looks like the aggressive growth of that tumor was a blessing in disguise, eh? Is the incision at the base of your throat?

JUST GOT HOME AND.......

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

That is amazing Tracy! Believe it or not I don't have those pictures but on my card, so I never saw them next to each other. Thank you soooo much for that!!!! That picture was taken the first of April 2007, and I had already lost about 50 pounds!!! I am amazed!!!!!! Thanks again Tracy!!!

Jane

Kat- :):girl_hug::D:girl_hug::girl_hug:'s for you. Glad your home and hope you feel better real soon.

Janie- You look amazing. You must be feeling ten feet tall. Keep up the good work.

Swam this morning and than went to curves. Took an hour nap and thanwent and cut the grass and mulched the leaves. I didn' get around to getting the car washed but they are calling for good weather tomorrow, so hopefully I can do it than.

Trying to keep myself busy. That helps to keep my hand out of the cookie jar. Keep my hands and mind busy equals losing weight.

Everyone have a great evening. :clap2:

wooohooo...great job Jane!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Good evening violets!! :D

Tracy-congrats about the adoption going through!! You have so much to be thankful for on Thanksgiving Day!

Pamela-I wish I was off Wednesday & going to be pampered then shopping. That sounds like heaven!

Suzie-reading your post made me tired. Way to go on staying away from the cookie jar :)

Kat-it is SO great to have you back! We really had the purple vibes and prayers going your direction!!

Laura-love the post about the cell phone & bible.

I am still staying away from the scales until I just wake up feeling lighter than normal. lol

Everyone have a great evening! For those leaving to go out of town for thanksgiving, please be careful and try to peek in on us from time to time!

Hi gals

Kat - I am so glad to come home and see a post from you, I'm glad you are recovering. HUGS & KISSES I run around yelling that at work all the time ... I think I've lost my mind

Jane - OMG you are amazing

well, I just had chinese for dinner, only a spoon of rice, some chicken and eggplant... definately pms setting in

I am going to hang curtins, I wish I had before pics. my living rooms look so freaking great. I am so tired... but got so much done today and I'm going to color my hair tonight when mom gets here