Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

;):Banane20::):Banane20::bananalama::Banane20::bananalama::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:

Just got back from Curves and they have a new stretching contraption there. I love it. It actually looks like some kind of torcher(?)chamber. It felt so good though.

I need to get me one of those bracelets you guys talk about. Need all the help I can get. Does anyone one know how we can get some violet colored ones with CTCD printed on them? That would be a cool way to remind ourselves during the day.

Beautiful day here today. High is supposed to get to 66. Maybe put something on the grill this evening.

Have a great day. :clap2:

Pam that is great!! What a milestone!!!!!

Gina, 100 will come, but the nice thing is you know that it is not the end and more will follow!!!!!

Michelle thanks for the link, you guys are so smart!! Will read it tonight when I get off work.

Have a good day!!!

Jane

CONGRATS PAM!!! Claim it ... every ounce.

I am in a slow spot myself. Well I'm off to shower and then go grocery shopping and hit the gym on my way to work. not enough time on a friday........

stay strong everyone!!!

Attention! Updated Vi Trip Info!~~

Everyone save the dates: Fri., May 16 - Mon., May 19, 2008... this IS our Violets gathering weekend at Deep Creek Lake in Western Maryland!

HOWEVER... we are going to defer booking a cabin 'til FEBRUARY.

We are doing this for several reasons: people will have a better idea if they can attend or not, it gives us time to get through the holidays & save $ for it, etc. & so forth.

So even if you didn't "sign up" yet... you can still come! Think about it! Save for it! We'll start the planning process all over again in late Jan w/a new sign-up, etc.

;)

Welcome Suzie, and what a great story ;)

WOOOHOOO PAM!!! I'm the same way, I don't claim it till I see it 2 days in a row, and I saw 268lb for the 2nd time today YAYSA! (I put it up yesterday though I am just too excited to be in the 60's. Once I hit the 50's I'll officially have lost more weight than I ever have.. ever.. I was 250's in middle school).

Attention! Updated Vi Trip Info!~~

Everyone save the dates: Fri., May 16 - Mon., May 19, 2008... this IS our Violets gathering weekend at Deep Creek Lake in Western Maryland!

HOWEVER... we are going to defer booking a cabin 'til FEBRUARY.

We are doing this for several reasons: people will have a better idea if they can attend or not, it gives us time to get through the holidays & save $ for it, etc. & so forth.

So even if you didn't "sign up" yet... you can still come! Think about it! Save for it! We'll start the planning process all over again in late Jan w/a new sign-up, etc.

;)

Oh, I think that will work out great, Michelle!! Thanks so much for coordinating this for us! You're a dreamboat!

Suziecat -- I just LOVE new friends!! Welcome and thanks for de-lurking! (Is that a word??)

These girls are dancing for you, Pammy!!

;):Banane20::):Banane20::bananalama::Banane20:240-something!! Yea!!!

:bananalama::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:

:dance::dance::dance::bananalama::Banane20::bananalama::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane42::Banane42::Banane42::Banane42::Banane42:;):bananapartyhat::):bananapartyhat::Banane06::Banane06::Banane06::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:

woooohooooo Pamela!!!!!

yeeeehaaaawwww!!!!

Pam, That is wonderful and the responses you get are exactly why this is such a great place to come to. So much support from everyone. Thanks for being an inspiration.

Ok, a question for you Pam. A long time ago when I was in girl scouts we took a trip to Plam Springs and stopped along the way. I'm thinking it was a little place called 1000 Palms. Is that a name of a town around there? We stopped at a place and I got a Date Shack. I still remember to this day that I really liked it alot. I don't like dates by themselves but the shake was really good. If you know what I'm talking about can you tell me if youv'e ever had one and do they still taste as good as I remember?

Have a great day. :clap2:

AAAWWEEE Shucks guys!!! Thanks for my banana boobies. I am walking on air today. I am wearing a pair of jeans that haven't been out lately the last few years. A few people have said nice things to me today! And I am overdue for TOM so, here's hoping, after that...a mini wooshhh.

Suzie~ Yes, we have 1000 Palms. Date shakes are plentiful around these parts, and althoughI've lived here 28 years, I've never had one. I was also in Girl Scouts back in the day, Troup 244!

Funny story. I teach English Language Development. My students are 2nd or 3rd year in the country. I have a little girl from India, a few Philipinos, but primarily all are from Mexico. Well, my sweetie from India raised her hand and announced, " Manuel told me "fuck you". I said, "what?" and she repeated it. I looked at Manuel and gave him the evil eye and was just getting ready to lay into him. (Manuel has been in USA for about 6 months, he found his mother dead in Mexico and is now living w/ his 23 year old sister here). He said, "She take my candy" (in Spanish) and the India girl said, "oh, I was playing." Manuel looked at her and said, "Me no play...Me no play" in perfect English. I just told the little girl to leave him alone. I was so proud of his English, even if it is the colorful words.

Have a great day, and stay away from Manuels candy!

I am just now checking in for the first time today.....

STILL 210,,,,,,,,,,, 3 weeks.....

PAM: YOU SKINNY Wench! :) Shakeit Shakeit Shakeit! :P

Suziekat: What can I say.. I was so suprised to see my name in your post and to find out how much my BIG MOUTH influenced you! :P all I can say is WELCOME! and AWESHUCKS... that is soooooooo sweet.. you just made my day! (I am going to the BandWagon meeting tomorrow its at 10:00 a.m. at NEW HOPE Bariatric off 435 & Nall) Last month I was all set to go and I had it in my head that it was at noon... so I missed it) IT'S AT 10:AM

Denise: YOU ROCK SISTAH!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Everyone: I've got to get to work................... but..

1. I BROACHED the bandversary subject last night with DH.... baby steps....... set up........ working it slowly..... maybe

2. OLDEST step son is most likely coming to live with us..... LONG STRESS FULL STORY...... 12.5 years old.... oye POW WOW with DH, Xwife, Xwife's new hubby and me....... scheduled for tomorrow night over dinner...........

(I support the decision I think its what he needs, but it is NOT going to be a picnic)

OK................. I did good on CTCD, but today I've had no water........ gotta go

You're such a good Mom, Tracy! :love: You have so much about yourself to be proud of... I hope you are!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk to me in a month when I'm ready to strangle him....... :P

I've been researching our schools and local scout troops today... he has a choice of 3 local troops........

This is his chance to reinvent himself and NOT be tagged as the mean smart kid...... but it's going to freak him out... going from a small town school to a medium sized town school.... the school he is coming from is an all in one type ......... our town has 2 middle schools that feed ONE high school (public) we have a parochial system too...... but that route is EXPENSIVE... his mom keeps crying, but we all agree..... he needs the strong arm of his 6'4" dad..... He was kicked out of school this week for the entire WEEK.... two weeks ago it was for a day......... (and this is our SUPER SMART kid who is college bound) why he is acting like such an ass is beyond me..... but he is acting like a jack ass...... and to top it off he wrote a runaway note and left it in his moms book...... obviously something is going on, and this is a huge cry for help, ..... geesh long story .....

YES... I've already called my company EAP to set up counseling.....

OH lord help me........... this is going to be an adventure!

We are going to dinner with them tomororw... and they don't know I'm banded so... I'm HAVING SOUP!!!!!!!!!!!! :)