Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

Hmmm...I've been having some tummy tenderness right at the top of my rib cage, with it radiating a little into my chest...I'm awful gassy too! Burp burp burp...anyone else burp a lot?

I don't feel too restricted as I'm able to eat most anything, however there IS restriction, just not a ton of it...

Denise: SLOW DOWN SO I CAN CATCH UP!!!! :)

Jennifur: You will be in ONEderland in no time!

Laura: Keep us posted.

Tummy is growling after only 2 hours........ grrrrr time for Water though

Tracy, NO! You're catching me too darn fast! My weight loss has slowed and I feel like I really need a fill, however I've been too busy to go in and I've been having a little tummy discomfort so I don't want a fill yet... You'll probably catch me by next week!!!

Nothing new yet, they said they want me to do surgery next week, but the nurses called a few times, saying so and so won't be in till Monday to check on warranty, and now with having a post-op, and it was a week in advance last time, blah blah.. so I'm just waiting to find out.

Still bummed, trying not to eat my emotions away. Had a 2% chocolate milk carton for b'fast.. Customers have been driving me batty today, I had so many e-mails and voicemails that they question our company since I took 2 days to respond, yadda yadda. I keep explaining I had an emergency and I'm very sorry.. I just don't have time for revision surgeries right now!! I sent my doctor an e-mail asking if they can let me do the 'pre-op' lab crap at my local hospital and fax it down to them, so I don't have to go twice, in the event they can't do it the same day.

It's raining really good today. We've needed it.. I guess from the hurricane in TX, it's moving weather this way. We have employee appreciation day next week, its at noon and 9pm on Wed, and I have to be there to appreciate employees. So there's another obstacle I have to work around. My task is to make sure napkins, plates and forks are set out at all times.. haha. I'm starvin' right now.. me and DH are going to lunch soon.. TGIF!!!!!!!!!! I need this weekend. Been a hectic week for my family. My sister.. they thought she had kidney stones.. then ironically same time her new puppy was sick, took him in they said he had acute renal failure, caused by some disease which is highly contageous to humans. They didn't see stones in my sister's x-ray, so she going to her gyno next week to check her ovaries. Put her dog to sleep. Doctor's labwork came back and this morning they called her and said she has Protein in her urine, so they're back to thinking something is wrong with her kidneys. So she had to go back today for more bloodwork, and they're treating her for whatever her dog had-just in case.

Oh that does remind me of a funny.. at the hospital yesterday waiting for my doctor to come by, me, DH, sister, and mom were in the waiting room. Sister sat next to me, was rolled over and sleeping.. DH and mom were across from us. Doctor came up, and thought my sister was my DH.. hehehehehe. She is very 'dykey', and was wearing a baseball cap..but I think she has at least 80lbs on my husband, and my doc has seen DH plenty of times.. but it was funny none-the-less.. she slept through it, but when we woke her up to leave, I told her he thought she was my husband and she made a really funny pouty face.

Oh, and my DH's pain stopped after he took magnesium citrate.. and the clinic never called him back for the appt. with a surgeon.. so I told him to call them, but he said since he's not hurting, he's not going to bother with it. If it hurts again he's going to go to a real doctor, instead of the clinics. He's stubborn, so that's just how it's going to go!

We just recieved our new Insurance SPD's (the boring legeleze book that no one ever reads) It's part of my job... so I just skimmed the OBESITY RELATED PROCEDURES section.............What I found made my day:

Also included are services, supplies or charges for the correction of complications arising from weight control procedures, such as procedures to reverse any restrictive or diversion ary procedures and such reconstructiove procedures as may be neccessitatied by the weight loss produced by these covered restrictrive or diversionary procedures. Examples of such reconstructive procedures include, but are not limited to, abdominal panniculectomy, and removal of excessive skin from arms, legs or other areas of the body!

THIS MEANS THAT I’m GETTING a TT and arms done after I LOSE THIS WEIGHT!

Jenn-congrats on the weight loss! I am so happy for you!

Pamela-You are right...I am way happy with the way the show turned out! Have a great time this weekend!

TracyKS-That is SO awesome! I wish our insurance would pay for that kind of stuff! I am so elated for you! That is a huge deal and I know how happy I would be if it were me. Congrats girl, you deserve it!

Denise-do I burp...OMG. I used to never ever burp and now I am so good at it I should start entering contests!! So, you are not alone on that one! If you have ever seen that show "elf" with will ferrel in it when he burps after drinking the 2 liter coke....that is what I sound like! LOL

Hi Michelle & Judy, I see ya'll!!

Well, I survived the destist. My crown is officially cemented in, so that is that! Take care everyone, I am going to get Macy from day care.

Tracy- That is awesome! It was a kick in the pants when I found out as of APRIL 1ST my insurance company covers lap-band surgery.

Jumping up and down in joy? NOPE.. my POLICY doesn't cover it.

What a bummer.. so my insurance has denied every single bill that floats their way. My POLICY says 'no obesity treatments'. Bastards.

Hello Everyone,

I've been so busy. I missed you all. Everyone is doing so well. Congrats:)

Wow.. 66#.. ard, that's awesome!! Kudos to you and your dedication!!

Today was a tough day with Ethan. He cried for 2 hours straight and he and I are exhausted!! I think he's teething cause his nose kept running and he kept trying to chew on this fingers. When I rubbed inside his mouth there is a definite bump in the back where a tooth should be breaking through. Poor little guy.

We went to the gym again this evening and I did my 5 miles on the stationary bike. It's nice when we go near to closing as we are just about the only ones in there.

We went to Walmart and I got my Friday fix of magazines.. People, Star, Us and TV Guide. I'm off to the hot tub and then to cuddle in bed and catch up on all the gossip.

Everyone have a good evening.. TGIF!!!

WWJD!!!

hey everyone, just a quick check in, i feel like crap and even home from work early - going to bed

denise - I'm happy for you. and you will be a small, healthy gram to play with the grandbaby - yipee for you