Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets -- April 07 Bandsters

what a great day for my sister violets.

congrats

I actually had a NSV today too, my neighbor who is much bigger than me said I had to slow down because i ws getting smaller than her. I'll still take it, and her granddaughter, who is the dd of one of the crazy neighbors I see every couple of weeks said omg you look smaller and smaller every time I see you. Last night someone I see every weekend at work said I was melting away. Little do they know I've been stuck, but I guss I needed a rest and being horribly sick might have just been the trick.

I am ogg to the gym tomorrow, and going to deliver fund rasier stuff and then try to get some laundry done. It is amazing how much I didn't do when I was sick last week.... Yes my throat is still killing me but I don't have a fever anymore so that is a plus

I hope you all continue to have a great night

Tracy, my name is on the list as "Vlander" and it should be "Vdander". Thanks!

Hey everyone~

Michelle...I am very proud of you. Congrats to you and everyone on your scale and non scale victories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You ladies rock. If I didn't hit quick reply, I would give you lots of banana boobs!

This is going out to Michelle and all my violet sistas!!!

:):Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20::Banane20:

Shake shake Shake...shake your boobies, shake your boobies. HAHAHAHA I crack my self up!

night

xoxoxoxo

Heck Pamela---you crack me up too!!! Love the nanners!!!

Melanie---congratulations on keeping your little boy, I can only imagine how happy you are. We went through a court case, with DH's ex, that she kept appealling...eventually took it all the way to the Colorado Supreme Court. With each win we got the attorney told us our odds just kept increasing, he said only on TV do appeals work as a general rule. Not only do facts not change, most judges, do not make a habit of over throwing another judges rulings he said. So....keep the faith, and enjoy YOUR son!!!

Jane---I am sorry to hear you are PB'ing!!! Misery! My suggestion would be to just drink nothing at all for a couple of hours, let your system totally calm down, then begin with the smallest of sips, of something like Gatorade---it will help rebalance your electrolytes. Then stay on liquids for a day, and ease back into food, if it still hurts after a day on liquids, when you try to eat, give it another day, but if it continues any longer---call the doc! Good Luck!!!

I have been a good bandster!!! OK, a pretty good bandster, considering! We met up with friends, and kids, and friends kids all at Fuddruckers today, I ate a burger with veggies, ditched the fresh homemade bread bun ..... and give my cookie to Lindzie ( which she rubbed in to every kid there...I give up!) I haven't felt much like eating today, my mouth is less sore, but I am just blah.

Getting very nervous about Dads surgery. Rick is staying home tomorrow, and driving down the day of sugery, and then back home that night...I keep telling him he does not have to...but he just tells me they were there for him through all the years, and especially this last one, and he is coming down! So there! LOL!

I love hearing all y'alls NSV's. My best new one is also clothes related! I had this huge brain fart, and had not connected that I was leaving with Dad tomorrow, and was thinking that I was going to this funeral with Rick tomorrow. So was wondering what I would wear. Back just before New Years, my DD gave me this beautiful pair of pants, they are a Jr.s 15, they are black, and have a small pintstripe of a shinier black through them, they just look VERY classy. I worked so hard to be able to wear them to the company party---didn't make it!!!! Breathing may be overrated, but the fear of popping the zipper or the butt out overpowered it, and I wore something else. I thought maybe they might be a little looser now, and figured I could wear them. I then realized, I was going to be gone....and did not need funeral attire, but this morning decided to see if it would have fit. They are loose, I can breath, bend over, squat.....and pull them up!!!! They could be worn, but loosely!!!! JUNIOR sized no less!!!! Not a little size, but who the heck cares!!!!?????

I am taking my lap top, and have supposedly got free connection at the motel.....but last I tried at the hospital I had none, so will just check in in the evening.

TracyK---you don't get your hopes up---I'll do it for you!!! That place sounds perfect for you! Good Luck!

Jennifer---I do drink hot tea, but I am very wierd about it!!! I do not think it tastes the same if it is brewed by the cup with the little tea bag!!! I still drink iced tea year round, so I just brew my iced tea, then pour a cup and microwave it. Then I put a bit of honey in it to help with my throat, and I like it just fine!!! Hope you feel better.

Judy---Good Luck on your party---enjoy yourself!!! Maybe you and Ethan can play outside a good part of the day!!!

Michelle---50 pounds!!! Congrats my friend, job well done!!!!

Denise--the baby chart is cool... They know so much more to share than they did when I had a baby!!!! They told us Kinsey was going to be small, they said between 4 1/2 and 5 pounds. She weighed 4 lbs, 14 oz. Then they said Connor was going to be right around 5 pounds, and he was 5 lbs 3 oz.!!! Back in the day, they told me my oldest was between 6 and 6 1/2 pounds.......she was 8 lbs. 11 oz.!!! Half grown it felt like!!!! They have so much better care available now, and it allows you to be so informed of the developement...I love it!! Manda would call me, and tell me things like....this week the baby is growing fingernails, or this week the spine seals off.......it was VERY cool!!! Not to mention the changes in ultrasound pictures!!! I loved the girls pregnancies, I hope you can enjoy and be a part of this one!!!

Manda took me to her ultrasound on my birthday, it was the day they told us it was a girl! Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Well I am off to bed, I was waiting to get this last load out of the dryer....and it just buzzed!!!!

Will check in soon!!!!

Kat

Good morning violets

I am not 100% but 100% better. I was going to try to make it to the Y today but I don't know if that is going to happen. as I take a look around me I realize what a mess I have and want to get my bedding changed and get rid of all my sick germs. I am going to get a pool cover today and close the pool tomorrow, so today is chemical day and i need to clean the garage to make room for the stairs and filters.

I am thinking about trading a night of work - having someone work my sunday and I'll work their thursday so I can have 2 days off together and try to get all this fall clean up done. 1 day off is just not enough time.]

Hope you all have a great day, i'll be in and out!

Good morning fellow violet sistas!

I feel like Garfield....I hate Mondays. I will have lots to do at work and the only good thing about that is the day will go by quickly.

We should hear something today from the realtor about the house we want to lease. I am very anxious to see the inside of it. I have a pretty good idea about what it will be like cause I could see through all the windows and I loved it from the outside so I am sure the inside will be just as good. Unless I walk in and just get a creepy feeling, which I doubt will happen, but you never know. I was talking to my 13 year old step daughter and said I wonder why it has not been rented yet? She said, "maybe its haunted"...LOL! I told her to not even go there cause I thought about it already...I watch too much TV I guess.

Every have a great day and I will be back after work....

Shouldn't Terri be back by now? I hope she is having a blast!

Morning Violets!

I have a busy day.......... no Water all weekend and I bounced this morning....

I kinda have an announcement............... ummmm.......... lemmesee

df, me, my mom, my sis........ are going to the courthouse.. we have an appointment with the judge.... not making a big deal out of it because the Wedding is still planned for March that one is for the boys, the family and us............... today is a legality issue..... but my stomach is still doing flip flops... I had weird dreams all night........ I'm happy, but waiting for the other shoe to drop..... (isn't it sad to be scared for feeling happy) I've built such a defensive wall... trying to act like it doesn't mean anything, but it does...... OK, there I said it.

Tracy~ that is so weird, I was wondering yesterday about that. I was thinking, "I wonder if Tracy got married and didn't tell us, or if she is going to soon." Congrats honey.

Melanie~ a BIG congrats to you too! That is amazing, and I hope you can finally exhale for a bit anyway.

TracyK~ I will cross my fingers for your house! I know you must be very excited inside.

Kat~ You'll be in my thoughts today and this week! You and your dad are in my prayers.

Terri~ Where the hell are you?????

Have a great day ladies!

xoxox

Morning Violets!

I have a busy day.......... no Water all weekend and I bounced this morning....

I kinda have an announcement............... ummmm.......... lemmesee

df, me, my mom, my sis........ are going to the courthouse.. we have an appointment with the judge.... not making a big deal out of it because the Wedding is still planned for March that one is for the boys, the family and us............... today is a legality issue..... but my stomach is still doing flip flops... I had weird dreams all night........ I'm happy, but waiting for the other shoe to drop..... (isn't it sad to be scared for feeling happy) I've built such a defensive wall... trying to act like it doesn't mean anything, but it does...... OK, there I said it.

CONGRATS TRACY!!! You should make a big deal of it! This is your big day, big wedding or not. This is one more milestone for you to remember....I'm so happy for you!!!

Pamela I too have wondered about Tracy and whether she had done it on the sly. Bit my tongue(...er fingers????) to keep from asking, thinking she would tell us if she wanted us to know!!!

Tracy!!!!!!! Awww Sweetie, we all do it, when you have been burned you do those things, I did it with my DH...and even found myself testing him!!!! He passed!!! I feel priveledged that you shared that with us. I will be thinking of you today---I needed good news, I am quite worried about my Dad, and my DD, and, and, and....the list could go on!!!! This will make today easier!

Today is my sons birthday, so I will be able to remember this!!! He turns a grand ol' 27 today!

Enjoy your private special day....and even though it is hard not to be a little afraid....open your heart up, and let the love in and out...you both deserve it. Congratulations my friend!!!

Ok, I am off to finish last minute stuff, we leave in about 20 minutes, after I go to the damned bank----I cannot get my online banking to cooperate. So of course in the dark of night, I had all the horrid thoughts of identity theft, and my accounts being cleaned out!!! DH did some serious shopping on Ebay, and I want to transfer $$$ out of savings to checking, and it keeps saying it was not successful....but it shows my balances correctly. Makes me nervous anyway!

Will check in with all of you tonight....after Tracy becomes an old married woman!!!!

(((hugs))))

Kat

Good Morning Sweet Violets!

I can't wait to get caught up on all the news! For right now I'm buried in work stacked up from my absence so will catch up later this afternoon.

We had so much fun in Vegas, lost money (of course!), and thoroughly enjoyed the shows and FOOD! I gained 2.5# but had a blast doing it and am ready to get back on the wagon!

I missed you all!

XOXO,

Good Monday, WEDDING DAY, Violets!~~

OMG Tracy!!! What great news! Enjoy it, sweetie & take pics so we can see!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the cheers, everyone, esp the boobie bananas, Pam!! Love them!

Just got back from my 3 classes @ the Y... 2.25 straight hrs of exercising! Mondays are tough! Am sitting here in my wet suit... very chilly!... off to the hot shower & then on to work.

Make it a great day, everyone!!

TracyKS - congrats I am so happy for you and you should be jumping for joy.

Michelle - you are taking my exercise place... i'm going to kick y our butt when i'm better

off to do laundry