Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 months, down 60. I hit a stall though :( No weight loss for almost a month :(

At a 3 week stall :-( boo! Im not getting in enough Protein as my shakes are now making me vomit.

HW:358 DOS:338 CW:278 SD:1/28/13

4 1/2 months out not happy with weight loss so far, only lost 25 lbs now need to lose 50 more...

4 months' date=' down 60. I hit a stall though :( No weight loss for almost a month :([/quote']

Me too! :(. Frustrated

OMG YEAY 100 POUNDS GONE IM FOUR AND A HALF MONTHS

4 1/2 months out not happy with weight loss so far' date=' only lost 25 lbs now need to lose 50 more...[/quote']

Wow Marla, have you talk to your surgeon. That doesn't seem right.

Gen :-) 12/15/12

I love seeing everyones progress and pictures. You keep me inspired and motivated. I still feel funny taking them myself so I always end up deleting them before I post them here. Still pretty self conscious I guess.

It seems like the 4th month is a hard one, especially when you add hair loss on top of it. Ugh :[ Im thankful I keep losing weight most weeks, even if its just .2 lbs. It comes off slow but sometimes I get a nice surprise and see a loss of up to 2.5 a week, just depends. I love the "full" feeling, even though it sometimes annoys me because I want to eat more. Nice having that extra guard in place as a reminder if I pick too big of a serving.

I strained my knee so I'm having difficulty exercising-which I hate. I made it worse after a 4 mile hike with my family while camping this weekend. I thought going up hill would be hardest, that was pretty easy-it was staying upright while going downhill that had my knee screaming. Was a great feeling though to be able to take all those hills and keep up with my teenagers! Couldn't have done it last year that's for sure. NSV and we took pics (sweaty betty's) to preserve the memory :]

Does anyone else get bored shopping? I used to love it, now it's just like, "ugh, whatever" most times. I do love finding out I went down a size and enjoy being able to shop in whatever store or section I want, it just doesn't hold all the luster right now for some reason. Maybe it's my energy level-I know I could use more Protein but the powder I bought last was nasty, need to see if I can exchange it or just buy a new one. More shopping....fun fun! Lol

Wearing large scrubs from 2-3X...I'm pretty happy! 88 lbs away from goal in just 4 months!!!

HW 310

DOS 286

CW 228

That's great!! Since 1/10/13 I went from busting out of my 18's to wearing 14's in jeans' date=' a med-lrg in shirts and dresses, and am even sliding around in some of my shoes. I'd love to make it to 145 lbs, but I'm not sure if that's possible for me. I haven't seen that weight since grade school. At 185 lbs I was wearing a 12 and looked pretty decent; was at that weight in HS around 20 years ago. My "realistic goal" is 165, I'm 190 now-down from my original HW of 271, however DOS I was 239.9. I keep plugging along slowly... :']

I am down 85 lbs since surgery yay, went from 369lbs to 284lbs, size 28 down to 24, when can we do crunches?

Dos 1-21-13

just be happy to be breathing

I am down 85 lbs since surgery yay' date=' went from 369lbs to 284lbs, size 28 down to 24, when can we do crunches?

Dos 1-21-13

just be happy to be breathing[/quote']

I was told after 6 weeks.

Same here.

Well today has been a day for me and I need support. It started off with my husband being told today he had to deploy this afternoon and I had I break that news to my kids. Then 2 hours before we were to leave for the airport I have a miscarriage. They crazy thing is I didn't know I was pregnant. It's probably tmi but I am positive because I've had two miscarriages in the past. It just brought all these emotions out of me. Now I'm just alone for the next six months and feeling really low tonight. I really thought I was being careful with intercourse. It took me shots and hormones to have my kids I really didn't realize how fertile you are after surgery.

(((Hug))) jayla. My daughter's husband goes on deployments. It's tough. But look at it this way- hard to get pregnant for 6 months, and you will be so skinny when he returns. ... you might need extra protection if you want to avoid it. ;)

My daughter has 5 little ones all from returns from deployment, lol!