Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stall has officially and finally broken!!!! I met another goal' date=' I'm the same weight I was in high school, 185 and wear from a size 12-14 in jeans, med-lrg in tops. I think the trick was to make dinner my smallest meal and not put anything in my mouth other than plain Water after 9:00pm. I was snacking too much in the evenings. Even in little quantities I eat and staying under my allotted calories-the healthy Snacks do harm. From now on, my day starts with water and then a Protein Shake before any food, and it will end with water.

My next goal is 165. Might take me a few months to get there-but eventually this slow losing turtle will!! ;)[/quote']

Dinner is by far my smallest meal too. After dinner (30 mins). I have my second shake. I was told making dinner the smallest meal is a big help.

Gen :-) 12/15/12

dinner is by far my smallest meal too. After dinner (30 mins). I have my second shake. I was told making dinner the smallest meal is a big help.

What does a typical dinner look like for you?

What does a typical dinner look like for you?

Some veggies, almonds and shake 30 minutes after. Nothing large. lunch is generally largest meal and takes longer to eat. It consists of yogurt, cheese stick and If I can tolerate it a meat. I also try to get a fruit or fruit cup in too. so lunch takes me a while. For the meat: As long as I don't have to cook it (the meat is better, smells affect me)), or if it isn't overly seasoned (oh my that will make me dump too). I'm ok w white meats. I seem to dump with red meats more. Gosh I hate dumping. So, many red meats I try to avoid.

6 mo f/u appt 120# down... Blood work is PERFECT ((like me!!))

How's everyone doing? I've seen so much progress throughout this group and am so proud of everyone. For the most part I've been doing ok. I do struggle, lose a little here and there-and yet I noticed I've been sabotaging myself. I don't eat much, but I'm not making the best choices and snacking too much. I've sucked at getting my Protein and Water in, so today I stepped it up. No snacking, clean eating and lots of protein. I worked so hard to get here, I can't see myself being satisfied with mediocre results. I want to be happy in the skin I'm in and be proud of the progress I've made, but feel like I'm disappointing myself. Anyone else go through that?

I'm dealing with that very same thing. I feel like a failure when I snack especially when it's not smart choices. But I have been moving more so that's a good thing.

I'm struggling to get to Goal weight. The mental cycle is killing my ability to stay on task. In going to go back to the beginning.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Well y'all know I'm expecting so I stalled big time. I'm worried about being able to lose the weight after I deliver. Or if I stretched my pouch or stoma.

HW:358 DOS:338 CW:275 SD:1/28/13

Hw 305

Sw 289

Cw 193

Surg date 1/29. I don't realize the amount until I actually see it in writing.

83 lbs down

Looking good sis!

108 lbs Down

Good job sis!