Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my surgery on Jan 30th and I have only lost 30lbs so far. I am trying really hard to not be frustrated. :(

How is your Protein intake? I had to up mine to 80-90g a day. It helped me.

Gen :-) 12/15/12

I had surgery jan 14 th and I have only lost 21 lbs.....cw 188..

Marla: I know we were close in weight a few weeks ago. I upped my Protein to 80-90g a day, sometimes even get 100g in and now I'm at 166. It is worth it if you can do it. Upping has slowed the Hair loss too. I also get around 700 calories a day. I am so thankful I had thick hair to begin with. Monday is month 4, Dec 15. surgery date. I, at first though, was a slow loser, but all in all upping protein has definitely helped me out. Plus I due walk the treadmill on random inclines at 4.0mph and I've restricted my diet to just yogurt, cheese sticks, veggies, some fruit, meat, plus almonds, occasionally. Oh yes, I also eat for Breakfast special K plus protein. Plus before workout shake as well as after work out shake.

Marla: I know we were close in weight a few weeks ago. I upped my Protein to 80-90g a day' date=' sometimes even get 100g in and now I'm at 166. It is worth it if you can do it. Upping has slowed the Hair loss too. I also get around 700 calories a day. I am so thankful I had thick hair to begin with. Monday is month 4, Dec 15. surgery date. I, at first though, was a slow loser, but all in all upping protein has definitely helped me out. Plus I due walk the treadmill on random inclines at 4.0mph and I've restricted my diet to just yogurt, cheese sticks, veggies, some fruit, meat, plus almonds, occasionally. Oh yes, I also eat for breakfast special K plus protein. Plus before workout shake as well as after work out shake.

Gen :-) 12/15/12[/quote']

I am working on my diet, and I will take your advice too, thanks keep in touch!

My doc requires 800-1000 calories/day and 80-100g of protein/day. I lose about 2-3 pounds a week which is what he said they want to see. I am currently at 41 pounds lost. Feeling great.

SW 311, SD 1/24/13, CW 271.2 GW 180 (for now) ;)

I had surgery jan 14 th and I have only lost 21 lbs.....cw 188..

You started out lower than me Marla. I've noticed I have to fight for each oz and it's getting harder and harder. I worry I will stop losing, but I'm not giving up. I was on vacation for 4 days, didn't track and I know I didn't get in half my Protein or Water, but I can tell that even though I drank alcohol, (which wasn't a good idea) I ate less food, smaller portions, and made healthier choices than I did last year there. That's my NSV and now i'm back to tracking and exercising, upping my protein and water.

Im upset with myself Ive tried things that Im not suppose to eat. That made me stall for 2 wks I getting off track N I feel horrible. Im posting this to remind miself how easy it is to get of track making wrong choices. But as of this moment Im back on track

I think your honesty is an inspiration because there could be someone who's going through the same thing but is afraid or better yet ashamed to say something. Don't beat yourself up about it at least you recognized your behavior and fixed it before it became a problem.

Thanks thats why I love this site N yes we all have our ups n downs n they can be hard to talk about.

Im upset with myself Ive tried things that Im not suppose to eat. That made me stall for 2 wks I getting off track N I feel horrible. Im posting this to remind miself how easy it is to get of track making wrong choices. But as of this moment Im back on track

I haven't been to the gym :-( There has been so much going on and honestly I think depression got the best of me last week. I've stalled:-( for a week now and need to get back out exercising. I think it's good that we do post our bad days or week or two, as well as our good ones. That way everybody knows it is a struggle at times for all of us and as long as you come to these boards, you're never alone in this endeavor!!!

Officially at 60 lbs lost. Baby is doing great. Next ultrasound is Monday! So excited!

HW:358 DOS:338 CW:280 SD:1/28/13

Going to the gym.... Gained some weight, ate bad over the weekends, I eat out too much....my downfall...

Need help not losing anymore weight its been sence march 11thand I only list 30 pounds. And I stayed the same for 3 weeks

Had my three month appt everything is going awesomely. I just need 30 lbs to lose and fruits and veggies get incorporated in my diet.

We slip and slide a little but like you all said, we get back up quicker than before. I didn't lose last week-then came home from 4 days in Las Vegas up 3.5lbs. I know some of it was lack of Protein and Water, plus my body wasn't used to drinking any alcohol or eating the "bad foods" that are very hard to avoid on vacation so it clung to every empty calorie. I also didn't track at all, but comparatively to what damage I did last year-I was very very well behaved in the food and drink department.

I hit the water hard, watched/logged my food & protein and am down the gained weight plus another 1.3. Tomorrow is my almost 4 month appt. and although its been slow going, I feel so grateful to be here and look forward to more positive losing! After another 40 something lbs down and I'm getting the girls done and a tummy tuck!!! ;)

OK. I've lost 70lbs. I had a stall that lasted about a month, I wasn't getting all my fluids or Protein in. After I started doing that the weight fell off. Well now I'm leaving for vacation in the next couple weeks and I'm worried that I'm going to screw up. I do want to be able to eat a lil and maybe even a adult drink. Any advice?. I'm going to an Island for almost 3 weeks so there is no fast food but a bunch of mom and pop places. Help