Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Challenge

Day 6:

Breakfast: 1/2 cheese omelette, 1/2 half pancake with butter and Syrup, cup of hot tea

Lunch: tuna salad, 20 oz Water

Supper: meatloaf, spinach, and baked apples, 20 oz ice tea

snacks: two vanilla Cookies, two ritz crackers with cheese, 20 oz Water

Exercise: Walked 40 min on treadmill

Good Deed: Proofed the aforementioned legal document for Lisa.

water: Still struggling with that one.

Come on Monday so we can all weigh ourselves. Been working out like a mad woman but my eating habits are not improving I can see. LOL!! Gotta work harder on that one.

Well, I did some things all right....

I felt so bad that I hadn't started my Water until noon that I drank more than I usually do!

We went to some friends' birthday party, so I ate way too much. I suppose it only ended up being the equivalent of a couple Snacks, but it felt like a lot.

My good deeds were to fix a plate for an amputee at the party and help clean up.

I only weighed once, this morning. (That's actually an improvement!)

Exercise....walked the dog. Need to do more on that one.

That's it for today. Tomorrow should be better.

Hey Ladies...

Well... can everyone say... Darcy needs her FILL???? Friday night I ate an entire steak filet PLUS a baked potato... went down slicker than snot! Yesterday evening at the cabin ate a turkey brat in a bun and ate a HUGE cookie afterwards! Although I am eating bigger quantities ... I am not snacking and my other meals have been pretty "diet" oriented. I am also drinking tons of Water and exercising my big booty off!

We were up at our cabin all day (Lisa/Penni... my hubby left my AIM on)... didn't get home until after 11pm. We worked our little hinders off burning brush and hauling pretty moss covered rocks around the property. We also went for our for an hour on our bikes... was a beautiful day here! I can really feel my muscles getting stronger with all of this exercise!

Well ... better go shower... we are off to the cabin again today... want to enjoy as much time up there as we can before the snow flies! You know... it's a good feeling knowing that I COULD binge eat...but I'm not. :)

Darcy: Shame on your Hubby. I hope you made him pay for leaving your AIM on. LOL!!

Yes it is time for a fill in my estimation. I was at your point as well and thought the same thing. I was eating everything in sight and larger portions before my first fill. I went an entire 3 months without one though so I think I did pretty good.

Today will be lacking in good deeds and exercise for me. I am taking a "ME" day. Sundays have been designated as "ME" days for awhile in my book. I either do nothing or do lots it just depends on what the mood is.

Yeah Penni... he was installing Norton for me and was apparently having a hard time with my computer while I was in peaceful slumber. :) I didn't know it was even on when we left that morning! He did pay though... when I told him I waited up for as long as I could... to get a little sumptin sumptin. :D

Naughty naughty again... we didn't go to the cabin... went to Breakfast at a BUFFET and shopping instead. I kept it to one plate but it certainly wasn't a banded breakfast!

We were shopping for a home gym...LOLOLOL... and I was STUFFED. Anyhoo... bought a Weider CrossBar Platinum 800 and it should be delivered Thursday. I'm pretty excited as it will be nice to have a bigger variety for exercise!

Came home and ate a HUGE cookie while reading the manual for my new gym... hehehehehe... and then... felt guilty and jumped on the treadmill for a brisk 2 mile walk. I can only hope that the exercising will have helped me avoid certain doom when I jump on the scale. Aunt Flo is visiting too... that won't make the scale reading better will it!

Water logged as usual... hopefully that is washing some of the calories out!

Darcy

I have had a great day. Guess yesterday scared me a bit. I ate very well, not snacking so far. We are having fish and chips at home, but I don't eat much.

I am on track to finish my Water if I push it a bit after dinner.< /p>

Good deed: I let my son (grown) use my computer all day and only complained after several hours. :)

Oops....no exercise yet. Guess it is not too late to get on the bike.

Originally posted by Rebeccalee

Good deed: I let my son (grown) use my computer all day and only complained after several hours. :D

You are a very good Deedster!:)

Sunday 8/22

So far so good today

6:00 am 2 cups of coffee & 20 oz of waer

7:30 - 2 scrambled egg whites / slice of Turkey ham

9:30 - 8 oz of Water

11:00 - 8 oz of water

12:30 - scoop of tuna/ half of hard boiled egg 1 slice of Tomato

4:45 - 24 oz of water

5:36 - Drinking another 24 oz of water will finish it before dinner ( my goal)

Dinner tonight is a scoop of egg salad on w/ 3 rye krisp crackers

7:30pm will drink last 24 oz of water

8:30 pm will swim for 30 minutes

Cant wait for my weigh in tomorrow morning!

Lovin' this challenge :)

Makes me so much more accountable

Seventh (and final!) day -

Breakfast - scrambled egg, veg. sausage patty (so boring)

lunch - grilled shrimp, beef/chicken fajita meat, Beans charro

dinner - tuna salad, 3 low-fat ritz crackers

snack - fat-free choc. pudding

Good Deed - son wanted $100, gave $250 (Why do they say "borrow"? You know you'll never see it again. :) )

Exercise - 12 miles bicycling

Water - o.k., could be better

Tomorrow - Fresh Start!!

Last day of challenge for this week.

Brunch: 1/2 egg (scrambled), 1 small slice of ham, quarter size of brie cheese, gouda cheese, and cheddar cheese ( I love cheese can you tell?), teaspoon of refried Beans with salsa, two cups of coffee, one mimosa (sweetie took me to our favorite restaurant for brunch this morning)

Snack: 3 vanilla Cookies, 32 oz Water

Supper: 1/2 barbeque chicken breast, 1/2 corn on the cob, 1/2 cup sweet potatoes, 8 oz water, and, um,... an apple martini YUM!!

Desert: Apple cobbler of which I shared with sweetie and only ate about 4 apple slices.

Water: drinking a 24 oz bottle of water right now. So I think I have that covered today. LOL!!

Good Deed: Proofed and revised a letter to one of our problem tenants for sweetie. Took phone call from my INSANE sister and talked to her for over an hour about what I have no idea. LOL!!

Exercise: Didn't really do anything today. I took the day off and did NOTHING. Needed a rest day.

Weigh in tomorrow everyone.

A tad depressed... but tis my own fault! I am down to 227 from my last OFFICIAL weigh-in... but as everyone knows... I was down to 226 when I weighed on Wednesday. *sigh* I wish I could get my fill today! I've really been a little piggy... and I need to get back on track. Part of the problem is not having good foods on hand... so... guess a dreaded grocery store run is warranted. I am proud of myself for continuing the exercise and Water intake... have not wavered there.

All in all... feeling firmer and stronger so will not let the scale numbers take those good feelings away.

Darcy

Darcy - Sometimes I lose inches instead of pounds, especially with exercise. Do you measure yourself? I bet you have lost some inches with all the exercising you have done this week. So, SMILE, and be proud of what you have accomplished!

Betty

224 last week to 221 this week for me!

Darcy don't get discouraged...sounds like you know what you have to do..and Betty is right..sometimes thescales doesn't move but our clothes get bigger and if you are exercising more then before it could be just a little Water retention in your muscles. I know that happened . Go grocery shopping and get back on track..hang in there you will get your fill soon

WTG Michelle!!!!!! What an awesome weight-loss for you! I know how hard you are working and you deserve every pound lost!

I'm not horribly discouraged...was just a wake-up call. It's also that time of the month... who knows... maybe it's just a Fluid shift. I am really just trying to keep things from getting totally out of control until my fill this Friday. If I don't binge between now and then... that is a definite battle won. If I continue to exercise that will be a double bonus.

Betty... I have been losing inches... I try to measure every two weeks or so and will measure next Monday again... so we'll see! I hope my gym is delivered this week!

Darcy