Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Challenge

Marie - You are "crazy"! You make me laugh even at the things I know were embarrasing for you. I bet no one even noticed your shirt, but I know you felt they did. One time I spilled a strawberry drink all over a dressy white blouse and had to walk through this big fancy place. I felt awful, and that time everyone was looking at me. I will never forget it!

Betty

Keeping a sense of humor certainly keeps me sane when all I wanna do is scream. LOL!!!

You Know Marie... there are fellas that pay good money to see a woman clad in a wet T-shirt! I'm sure your Hubby didn't mind!

Well... just got off the treadmill... 38 minutes and 2 miles later! Man... I feel like a wet rag... but in a good way! You guys have really helped light a fire under my butt!

Penni... Waiting for the spandex pics...

Betty... thanks so much and I do feel great!

Darcy, to lose one pound is the best feeling, but a few all at once? That's so cool. And you need to publish that part regarding smarts vs. testosterone, cuz you hit that nail right on the head. I tend to go for the testosterone, too. My husband can fix anything... problem is he also breaks a lot of stuff. He always grunts, "square hole, round peg, brute force and ignorance" and he manages to make stuff fit (breaks it, but it fits.) Once I found mismatched tupperware in the fridge, and the top was all contorted. I asked why the hell he ruined my good Tupperwear, and he said, "the top wouldn't fit so I took it in the garage." Now I'm not exactly sure what he did, but he made the round hole/square peg fit.

Whoa, Darcy! You're becoming a regular little lean, mean, fighting machine! You go, girl!

Lisa, maybe you should hide the tupperware and just have zip-lock bags available.

The Water dept. has been replacing the sewer line in our neighborhood. Six guys were in my backyard trying to run a liner through the pipe. They were all kicking on it. What's the deal? Why does something have to be hit or kicked to make it work?

Do male bandsters start pounding themselves on the chest when they "get stuck"?

Hey, Chris said it, I didn't: BRUTE FORCE AND IGNORANCE

And as far as the Zip-Locks, I've tried that but he can't figure out how to use them. Why, oh why, oh why is our fridge filled with crusty cheese and lunch meat with the zipper left wide open?

Penni... Waiting for the spandex pics...

Already posted that one. Me in my new outfit. LOL

Marie: You little vixen. Wouldn't you want to know what I wanna "scream" about. I will leave it up to your imagination.

Do male bandsters start pounding themselves on the chest when they "get stuck"?

OH man!! I could go in many different directions with that comment. It is sooooooooooo tempting.

Whoops, a little slow on the uptake here! :) I didn't mean THAT! Now my innocent little mind is having all kinds of flash pics! We better behave or we'll get moderated!

Originally posted by nightingale2u

You Know Marie... there are fellas that pay good money to see a woman clad in a wet T-shirt!

Yeah, but those women don't have shreds of paper napkins stuck all over the front of their wet T-shirts!

Marie, I didn't even know they had an A&W out of Oregon!!! Amazing! And we both PB'ed from it! Weird. I had a cheesburger patty but it was really dry too.

I am the queen of embarrassing acts. At 7 yrs. old I accidently forgot to put my swim suit on before going out to the pool in front of my whole class, at about the same age I peed the play ground swing... Never lived those down since it was a small town and I lived there all my life. I am also known for sticking my foot in my mouth and saying the wrong thing and falling flat on my face in public. Trust me, I got you all beat on embarrassing incidents.

Darcy good job!!! I weighed in today on the same scale at the same doctors office as always and it actually said I lost 5.6 lbs since last wednesday!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes so I hopped off and got back on. Still the same!!! Down 58 lbs now!!! I even wore my lucky outfit. Last week it was dirty so I couldn't wear it, no wonder I hadn't loss anything. LOL. I'll be bummed when it starts falling off of me. I've already ripped out the crotch... lol. It was an outfit I got acouple of months after being banded and it is getting really loose. My swim suit is horribly loose too but I can't quite squeeze into my old suit yet either. I kind of like it loose anyway. Just worried about things bouncing out of it. It used to be really tight and I got it new at the end of last summer.

food today: chicken patty with light mayo and lettuce

my normal sugar free white choc mocha

cheeseburger with 1/2 the bun.

.33 cup of mashed potato and gravy

2 chicken breast tenderloins

a cup of salad or so.

5 hersheys minis.

Excercise: 1 hour of Water aerobics and 3 hours of cleaning somebody else's house (oops I do that everyday...) and 5 hours of chemistry lab doing acid/base titrations.

Good deed: hmmm, drank a lot of Water.

Best wishes all, Teresa

5/8/04

Dr. Lopez

362/304/???

no fills