Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Challenge

MEOWWWW.... what a purdy little kitty you are!

You crack me up. :)

Day Five:

Breakfast - 1 scrambled egg, 1 veg. sausage patty

glass - fat-free milk

lunch - grilled boudain, 2 tbl. chicken salad, 2 low-fat ritz crackers. sugar-free choc. pudding

dinner - grilled boudain, 1/4 grilled pork chop, green Beans, sugar-free choc. pudding

Snacks - 3 cubes cheese, 3 low-fat ritz crackers, boiled egg,

sugar-free choc. pudding

Wow, I've done horrible today! I'm starving and grazing bad!

Water - not good. Could that be the connection?

Exercise - cleaned and vacuumed house. (slacker) Worked my jaws out (over eating). Took a nap.

Good Deed - went w/ hubby to buy coffee for his office, at Walmart, fighting through the "back to schoolers", and I don't even drink coffee.

Bought a 2 yr. old a birthday present, and his 5 yr. old brother (non birthdayer) a gift also.

Hey, LaMadam, you out there? If so, I'm wearing those cute red flower drawstring capris you sent. I'm wearing the brown jeans Monday.

LaMadam rocks... she sent me a huge box of clothes that fit!

OK! I want to join this challenge thread, too. I am starting to eat more and worried I will stop losing. Soooo.....I MUST weigh myself to check it, at LEAST once a day.:D

Can I still join? Pleeeaaasse.....

I will try to do a good deed and eat well and...GULP.....exercise....... :rambo

But I need some of those jungle clothes like Penni has...maybe zebra, the stripes should look good. :P

I wish I could come to Las Vegas, but we will be in Oregon on a motorcycle run. (Poor me :) )

Seven pages in two days?!?! I can't keep up, but need to read this thread, so gotta post!!

I accept no challenges, but cheer you all on and wait for the inspiration fairy to club me over the head... :)

Yesterdays info:

Breakfast: Protein bar, cup of cafe vienna

Lunch: cheeseburger no bun, 1/4 baked potato with butter and sour cream, 16 oz ice tea

supper: left over Barbeque pork, baked Beans, 20 oz Water

Snack: Grande Mocha Frap double blended no whip cream (sorry it is a weakness)

Good Deed: Roadied for my sweetie and then helped sell his CD's after the show. Got home at 2am. UGH!! but was fun too.

Exercise: 20 min Ab pilates then roadied for sweetie. Lifting heavy guitar cases, mic stands, etc for 20 min. Sweatie work. LOL!!

Remember weigh in is next week guys.

Rebecca of course you can join. All are welcome anytime during this posting.

Originally posted by donali

I accept no challenges, but cheer you all on and wait for the inspiration fairy to club me over the head... :)

But, Donali, YOU ARE OUR INSPIRATION FAIRY!!!:D

HERE HERE!! I hail Donali the fair maiden of INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!!!

Well had myy first meal last night after my fill on Tuesday and being on liquids for 3 days. I went to have sushi..I ordered a crab roll but only ate the crab part. I could not do the rice or the seaweed wrap stuff. This morning I ate a slice of Turkey ham with 2 scrambled egg whites...for lunch I ate a small salad with 1/2 chicken breast diced up inside the salad with a low cal Italian dressing . I got to get to drinking my Water this afternoon before dinner. Have been bad on the exercise..no cardio just free weights on my arms and legs I did not have much energy since I was on liquids. Now that I'm on solids I'm going to start swimming and stationary bike again tonight.

Good Deed for the day : Let a little old lady go infornt of me at the grocery store with my basket of groceries and her 5 items..she was greatful!

DELARLA..I cant remember the red flowered Capris but I'm glad the clothes are working out for you.I only wore those brown jeans once..half the clothes I sent you I hardly wore or never wore some still had the tags on them..I will have more clothes soon that I will send your way...Hey thats a good deed isint it..sending all of my baggy clothes to Delarla? Even though it was last week:)

Sorry, Miss Michelle, the Lisa clothes donation was last week's good deed. Hey, did you say you weighed today? Hmmmm. I'm just about to hop on that scale to boast my spirits. (Come on Monday!)

No I will weigh Monday morning and I'm so anxious to see a loss since I was on liquids from Tuesday afternoon to Friday afternoon and now have great restriction w/ 2cc's.. I can feel a weight loss. I hear ya...COME ON MONDAY!!

I hereby claim Michelle free of all good deeds for at least two weeks, since she's given me about 2 weeks of outfits to wear.

Just got back from Harley lesson number 3. It's so weird cuz I can't type after I ride cuz I keep trying to squeeze a clutch. I did much better today... making left u-turns but petrified of right turns.

I'm not good at food challenges, but I did meet three challenges today: I finished an 8 page legal response regarding a family legal issue that I've been working on all month; I finished a sewing project, and I rode the Harley (a daily goal that I get to about once a week due to FEAR OF DEATH.)

Day 6 -

Breakfast - scrambled egg, veg. sausage patty

lunch - 1 McDonald's chicken Strip (w/sauce!), 3 bites apple pie

dinner - beef tips w/mushroom sauce, broccoli/carrots, sugar-free choc. pudding

Snacks - 2 bites birthday cake, tuna salad, ritz low-fat crackers,sugar-free choc. pudding, 3 cubes Monterrey Jack cheese

I may have disqualified myself today. Attended 2 yr. old's birthday party @ McDonalds. Day's Snacks totaled enough to make a fourth meal! (Yikes!)

Good Deed - paid toll for car behind me. Boy, what a disappointment that must have been when they caught up -- an old, fat lady in a Saturn!

Water - need to improve on, big time!

NSV - had jeweler remove two links from my watch!!