Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Challenge

50 lbs Lisa??

Way to go girl...that is so awesome..so much for your plateau. I think you broke it !

I'm jealous :D

but so damn happy for you, if anyone deserves it, you do with all you have gone through

Keep it up!!!

Hi all,

I am good, had a much better day. KC woke up early and I let him know how upset I was by his selfish ways and I was seriously contemplating life without him. I came home to a nice clean home, well fed pets, etc. As soon as chemistry is done we are going to seriously look into couples counseling.

Chemistry sucks and I hate my teachers tests. Probably got about 1/2 of it right. Who knows. Will find out tomorrow. I am happy otherwise though and lost another 2 lbs. Technically 2.5 but I never recorded tenths of pounds initially so I typically try to round it off. Today was exactly 302 down from 362. food has been good today too AND I did those darn stairs again today and once again didn't fall over dead from them.

Food so far:

Veg. sausage

1 egg

1 healthy 110 cal. granola bar

1 oz. Jerky

2/3 apple

Not sure what else I'll have today. Need to cram my Water in too. Thanks for the love all. Teresa

Update:

dinner: .25 cup cottage cheese

2 little chicken tenderloins (that yummy inner part of the breast meat)

1 marinated artichoke heart

1 cup of that cheese popcorn

P.S. Lisa GREAT JOB! I am so proud of you. See I knew where to put my money... NOW keep it up! Teresa xoxoxox

Way to go Lisa on the 50! Keep it up. :)

Theresa, glad to hear your husband is trying to toe the line.

I ate almost all Protein today. I forgot my lunch, so after sausage and egg for Breakfast, had a beef stick and cheese stick, oh yeah, forgot about the dozen cheese crackers :D and then my husband made spaghetti with leftover roast (a very Italian thing to do) so I ate the beef.

I'm cooking some beets from my dad's garden for a veggie. (It's also my secret weapon to prevent Constipation, which has only been a concern since banding.)

I think I'll have a beet and cantaloupe for a snack. Still not very balanced.

No good deed today. Walked quite a bit at school. Almost there with the Water, started late again.

Okay, I need to hide my scale. I think I'll enlist my sweetie's help and try to wean myself to two times a week. I think I can....I think I can....

Okay...didn't expect this BUT... I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nervous about my first fill today... feel like BARFING!!!!! I know it'll be no prob... but still think I would blow chunks if I ate anything this morning!

LISA... FRICKING AWESOME on the 50 pounds... WOW!!!

OY... I feel sick... need to go busy myself with something!

Darcy

Thanks Guys!

Darcy, your fill is grossing me out too, but only because I'm jealous!

I screwed up on the weekly weigh-in challenge and got on the damn scale again. Up 2 pounds from yesterday.

Fatty fatty two by four, can't fit through the kitchen door.

Oh well, still laughing. I can always weigh 12 or 19 more times tonight and hope the scale changes it mind!

Originally posted by nightingale2u

Okay...didn't expect this BUT... I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nervous about my first fill today... feel like BARFING!!!!!

Darcy

Maybe that's why they say don't eat ANYTHING at least 2 hours before a fill!:D

Do like my brother does Lisa he gets on and off that damn scale 4-5 times a day..afer he eats, after he exercises, after he pees and after a bowel movement. he lives here with me , hubby and kids and has lost 72lbs on the Optifast diet in 9 weeks. his weighing all day is making me crazy since I'm doing my damdest to only weight once a week.

Day Five (Week 2):

Breakfast - small Protein Drink, omelet

lunch - bbq brisket, sausage links

dinner - tuna salad, fat-free choc. pudding

Water - not good

Exercise - 10 miles bicycling, really cleaned out two closets

Good Deed - Donated tons of clothes. Somebody is getting some nice stuff!

Encouragement needed, spent evening at ER vet, cat had to have damaged eye surgically removed from major cat fight. Cost $500. Good news: He's home. He'll live and will need to adapt to being an inside cat now.

The POOR kitty!!!

I had:

Breakfast:

1 veg sausage

1 egg

iced sugar free mocha

Lunch:

bean burrito

dinner

1/2 enchilada

snack

1 nestle crunch bar

I am going to stay at a beach house with a friend this weekend so will miss you all for a couple of days. Teresa

My dad used to sing this to me when I was young:

<<Fatty fatty two by four, can't fit through the kitchen door.>>

along with the "Too Fat Polka" which he sang to me and my mom while he danced us around the kitchen.

I weighed......140 lbs. :D boy, I'd like to be THAT fat again!

Well, same old story for the day: eating went well, Water is happening.....

no exercise and no good deed.... GEEZ....

I think I lost another lb. so I ate more today. :) So it goes....

Hi All,

Marie... I sure hope your kitty is feeling better! (((hugs)))

Rebecca... Sometimes people just don't know the impact of words... I think you are a beautiful girl and should be danced around the kitchen to the song "Pretty Woman". :D

Teresa... Hope you have a wonderful time! We'll miss ya!

Michelle... It must be awesome knowing that your weight-loss will be more likely to be permanant than the Optifast option! You really are doing such a fantastic job with your band!

Penni- You are probably sipping on a Pina Colada right now... Cheers!

Lisa- I didn't watch when they did the fill... I was literally scared to death! My Angel Nicci drove me to the Doc's office and even she was a tad shocked at the difference between her fill experience and mine. THe port flipped making a LOUD popping sound with the first attempt... surprised I didn't pass out...LOL. When she did get it... she put 2cc in and let me tell ya... I am definitely restricted! Anyhoo... I hope I never need another fill because it was not a pleasant experience for me. I was up most of the night belching and walking to try and get rid of the gas and pain in my shoulder... but hey... I bet the scale is gonna move downward now!

Intake yesterday... a half a cup of Soup and some a couple of smooshed carrots and a smooshed piece of potato from a pot roast and a NF SF yogurt. Drank lots of Water before the fill... and sipped more after and a cup of warm tea in the middle of the night.

I was 225 on the Docs scale yesterday. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Darcy

Why am I having such mental issues with food? Last night I ate my biggest meal since being banded. I hurt my pouch - probably all stretched out now. But the second I got home I grabbed the mutts & took them for an hour walk, a far away walk. I walked so hard and fast that my feet hurt, but I woke up with my pouch still hurting.

I skipped my morning shake & downed tons of Water & a diet tea. I just ate 1 egg, 2 sausage and palmful of nuts.

I wish I could afford a full time, live in babysitter to watch me when I eat.

Darcy I am sorry you didnot have a plesant fill. Bet the scales will really stsrt moving now. I am going to miss you..I will be away for awhile.When I return you will probably really be a looser. Good luck. Lisa I am also sorry you are dealing with food. I think you are doing great! Even if you have a little set back. I have noticed my meals are getting a little larger. I have faith that we are both going to do great. You not able to get a fill and me without a fill. Dont get discouraged. I am so so so jealous that I cannot come to Vegas. Please take lots of pictures and post them... Love you all...Janie

My cat was under the house fighting with another cat today and I just wanted to climb under there and pull her out and tell her about the poor kitty who lost her eye. :D I hate cat fighting.

I drank lots of Water today and did well with eating, no snacking. Then we went with a group on a motorcycle run to dinner. I ate half a tamale, the chicken out of an enchilada and a few Beans. It seemed like I ate a TON! I also drank half a screwdriver and felt a bit tipsy and gave the rest away. What a light-weight!

It felt good to go out and feel like a normal person and no one said I ate funny or anything. :)