Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Challenge

Yup... one hot biker chick!

My girlfriend and I were laughing at that picture because it's distorted to make me look like I don't have a waist. It makes me look thinner than I am. I'm gonna have to remember that pose!

Hey all you wonderful ladies and gentlemen out there in cyber world.

I just got back from seeing Dr. Hunky er Billy. I got a .5cc fill so I am up to a 1.5cc fill now. Lisa don't panic I can't even tell I got a fill yet. So I am on liquids for the next 24 hours then back to regular foods.

I know most of you already know all I am about to say but it is nice to hear it again from your hunk of a doc. LOL!!

We discussed calorie counting and looking at labels and being more cognizant of what I am eating. Then we went over the pros and cons of another fill at this point. He wanted me to tell him what I could do better or improve on that I haven't been doing. He gave me some suggestions on how to improve. He also wants me to come see him in 4 weeks instead of the 6 to 8 weeks. He says he has better success with patients that visit him more often. According to his scales, I lost 3 lbs from the last visit. Which was almost 8 weeks ago. He was happy with that loss and said I was ON TRACK. I just love him. LOL!!! OK I will shut up about him now. LOL!!

Weight: 250 lbs

Pre-Fill Breakfast: Over Easy Egg, two strips of bacon, half slice of cantaloupe, half slice of watermelon, two tablespoons of cottage cheese, cup of coffee

Post-Fill Lunch: Vegetable Soup, Water

Supper: Tomato Soup, water or tea

Exercise: Panting over Dr. Billy LOL!!

Good Deed: This was last week. I bought my grandson a Ford Power Wheel for his birthday that is on the 6th of Oct. LOL!! Today's good deed was to make sure the car is picking up my sweetie from the airport tonight since he didn't arrange one. LOL!!

Check in guys.

Sorry, still not buying labors-of-love as good deeds. If that's the case, I get points for feeding my dogs, buying lunch meat for the stinkin' old man, giving Kitty his pill, calling insurance rates for hubby, taking out the trash. Sorry, honnnnkkkkkk. Try again.

I think losing 3 pounds in 8 weeks is great, considering it's most likely permanent weight loss. It seems the weekly weights fluctuate too much. If you keep losing 3 pounds a month, you'll be 36 foxier pounds lighter by next year, and 72 pounds SKINNY in 2 years. Patience, my dear.

I think you're ahead of me in the loss game though. How many pounds down are you? Plus the next 24 hour liquid phase, and the fill that's going to kick in tomorrow and starve you till the 8th, which will be a pound a day? Darn, darn, darn!

Then again, I always stunk at math, so my months apparently have 8 weeks in them. But losing consistently is still better in the long run. Plus you've already dumped a buttload of weight. Go pick up a 40 pound bag of dogfood and check out your sucess. It's madness, I tell ya!

I think you're ahead of me in the loss game though. How many pounds down are you?
Since we started this competition I am only down those darn three lbs.

We both started at down 43 lbs each. So anything past that is what we count to determine the winner.

I am down a total of 46 lbs lost so that would make me 3 lbs down. SIGH!!!:think :think :):D

If you are down a total of 54 lbs (using your signature info) then you are down 11 lbs.

So I doubt I will catch up to that number by Vegas time.

SO HUGE KUDOS TO LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penni, I always gain 7 pounds Water weight right before my period, which will be next week. All you gotta do is lose 5 pounds of water weigh, and you've got my butt beat.

Hi folks!

I have an NSV and a good weigh week. The other day I tried a 2X shirt on I had gotten (recall I had always work 4 and 5 X shirts) and the 2X fit perfectly and was even a little loose. Could NOT believe it. My mom was even impressed.

And then I went to weigh today and lost 3.2 lbs. I had only been losing about a pound a week for the last month or so, so I was really happy to get another decent drop. Didn't really do much diferently last week so ??? I was able to finally go swimming again on Tuesday though. I hadn't been to the pool in a month because of class and pool closures so it was nice to be back. Well best of luck to everybody.

Lisa, I LOVE your pic. I think it is really cute.

Teresa:)

Teresa: I am so glad I am not in competition with YOU!! WHOO HOO!! YOU ROCK GIRL!!! That is awesome. Keep it up.

Lisa: Um you didn't have to post the same message what is 5 times. LOL!! You slay me. So all I gotta do is lose 5 lbs huh? Is that it? That's all huh? Sure no problem that is nothing. LOL!!!

Penni, I did NOT post five times... how weird is that? Some freaky glitch, so I'll delete 4 of them. And I never got notification that you responded. Funky. And Penni, you can still kick my butt! I gained back 3 pounds, so I left my house when the stars were still out and kept walking and walking and walking... probably walked 1.5 hours this morning in FEAR OF YOU. Can't wait till this challenge is over! When's our official weigh in?

Ya know, I've seen other people post things five times, and I always wondered what the heck they're doing. Fickle band, fickle web site. I wonder why it posted five times?

I'm wondering what the heck I'm going to do while all of you are off having loads of fun in Vegas????? *pouting* Here I am stuck in cold old Wisconsin with the Packers and cheese. Well... the cheese part isn't so bad. *more pouting*

Darcy

Teresa... in betwixt pouting wanted to tell you AWESOME... NSV's are the best! Sometimes I pull out something to wear and think... holy crap... this used to hang on every roll! Swimming really is the best exercise there is... I can't wait until I can convince myself to put on a suit.

Darcy