Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Challenge

Sounds good to me, it will top off my wine cooler, beer, bbq etc. that I just stuffed my face with. I figured I might just as well have a few things before I can't. Hey girl, next time he heads this way come on down. I always have room and food on the table. I always have something to drink too!

Penni - We are counting on you now! Don't get to Vegas and get sweet talked or bribed! We want to see the real thing!

I can't believe you guys! I leave town for a couple days and you throw a party! :) I don't get to go to Vegas, either, and I love a fine whine. With cheese. :D

AND....drum roll .....official weight at doc's place........188.5.... down 60 lbs. in 4 months! Of course, it's not so hard when you're on a liquid diet. :D

Congrats to Theresa, too, for losing 3 this week. We both did! :D

Sorry for hijacking threads, but I need crisis intervention, fast. SOS. HELP. I've done something insane. Please go to my "Motorcycle Class" thread.

Beca - 60 pounds? Do they know what's wrong? Hell, that's awesome, but I want you to eat soon.

Sorry, my head is spinning so I can't focus on threads... Gotta go find my shrink's number.

Lisa I just visited that "Motorcycle Class" thread. TSK TSK TSK!!!

You kill me!!!!!!!!

Wow Becky, 60# that is awsome!

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana I hope I do half that good!

You are more than welcome to join our whine party! It is going on for more than a week, so come on in:D :):D

Holy Cow Becky... I'm glad that something positive has come out of all the trouble you have been having! 60 pounds... that is fricking fabulous! I'm sure you are getting a wee tired of liquids and they need to fix you up so that you can have that cheese with the whine! So far the list of guests at our cheese... beer... BBQ and whine party are Myself... Betty and Becky! Penni... we really are depending on you to send some good pics!

Lisa... I will have to go take a look at your other post when I'm done posting this.

Speaking of whining... I hit the end of my rope this morning in regards to the stomach pain. It nearly brought me to my knees when I was getting dressed and that must have been the breaking point. I start sobbing... and sobbing... and sobbing... and my hubby was beside himself wondering what he had done wrong. Exercising has been a literal hell... I keep walking farther and farther... maybe I think I can outwalk the pain... but it never works. When I eat... I feel better for a small amount of time... then pain... and later... worse pain. I am tired of waking up in the middle of the night with pain... tired of being bloated and looking like I am 7 months pregnant... just plain tired. These horrible words came out of my mouth this morning... "I can't live like this for the rest of my life... I want them to take it out!" More sobbing after I said those horrible words as my worst nightmare is losing my band and ending up back where I started. I've been keeping this all inside because I felt it would go away if I just changed back to a soft/bland diet... quit drinking coffee... switched to warm liquids instead if ice cold ones. That hasn't made a bit of difference. Betty... please know that I am abnormal and I know this will not happen to you...

So here I am... waiting for my appointment on the 13th and thinking that I will ask for all of the saline to be removed from my band to see if that makes a difference... something has got to give because I am tired of the pain. Truth is... I can't have wine... beer or BBQ at out pity party because all of those things would bring on more discomfort... how pitiful am I going to be at the pity party. Sorry for being such a bummer... but hoping somebody else has had these problems in the past and has gotten through it and feels normal now.

Darcy

Darcy, Baby, I have seen 3 different doctors for my incision problem; my primary, my gastro, and the Urgent Care doctor (twice.) NONE of them have even heard of "Seroma." I got that term her, from Donali, I believe. So keep going to new doctors till someone finds out what's really wrong. Gastritis doesn't sound like something so painfully debilitating - to me, anyway. I actually explained Seroma to the Urgent Care doctor, who had never heard of it. So keep researching the internet and keep going to doctors. If it is gastritis, you'd think there'd be a medication to sooth your poor 'lil belly. You're making me sniffle over here. Be a strong soldier and get to the bottom.

As for my incision, the last few days have gotten really worse. It closed up and poofed all out again. Then yesterday it sprung a tiny leak, so I covered it. This morning the gauze was soaked, and the innards were protruding through the incision like a huge pea-size nobule of cystlike stuff. I actually sanitized scissors and snipped the head off (zero pain in this thing.) So I have another appointment lined up and will keep making more appointments till someone can tell me what's up.

Darcy honey please don't keep things like that to yourself. You need all the support you can get right now. You need to go see what the Doctor says, it might just be something real simple. Did you hurt like that before your fill? Maybe you have a twist somewhere. I am here if you need me! If you need to talk to someone pm me and I will give you my number. Please don't suffer anymore, just go find out what it is.

Hugs to you sweety!

Darcy,

I fully agree with Betty, you need to get medical attention if something hurts that badly. I have had some port pain the last few days from doing ab workouts at the Water aerobics class but it is only minor and uncomfortable to sleep on. If it was seriously hurting enough to make me cry I would be on my way to the docs lickity split...

Becky, congrats on your loss but you need to get taken care of too darling. Best wishes to you both and hope you feel better soon, Teresa

Darcy: You should not wait till the 13th. You should go see someone NOW. THat is not right to be in that much pain and not know what is going on. Please call me if you need to talk. I will PM you with my home number and cell number.

Also, Darcy, and everyone else don't ever keep anything inside again. Let it all out here. This is a safe haven for us to share our thoughts, fears, and hopes.

Hey guys... sorry... hubby drove me up to the cabin just to be able to sit and have the peace of the woods.

Sorry I have been keeping this in... I just felt like it was the gastritis again... I still think it is gastritis and that it was exacerbated by the gigantic 2cc fill they put in. The other episode of stomach pain had completely resolved when I went in for the fill. I had two weeks of a spasming port site after she flipped the needle off of the edge of my port and flipped the whole darn thing... then... that finally went away... my fill kicked in bam... gastritis symptoms back. I think the huge amounts of gas are causing a problem with something else in my LLQ... so... I think I will call Monday and go see my GP... I just can't deal with Dr. CHua's office staff right now... make s me feel like crying just thinking about calling them. One thing feels pretty definite... they are going to have to take some of the fill out.

Teresa... it's not hurting enough to make me cry... I think I just hit the end of my tolerance rope yesterday morning... it was just the final straw... ya know?

Miss Betty... Unless I am not able to walk... I doubt I will ever go into the ER again... they really don't have a single clue about the band... The pain isn't any worse than its been over the last two weeks... for some reason I just was not able to deal with it well yesterday ot today for that matter. You are sweet to worry... I promise I will go in if it seems like something takes a turn for the worse.

Becky... YUP... it sure does... it's very depressing.

Penni... I deleted most everything from my message center. I just may take you up on the offer... but I don't think you would want to hear the ringy dingy this early in the morn.

Lisa... if you don't stop cutting things that protrude from your incision... I am going to have to bonk you in the head. Penni... bonk her in the head when you see her...okay????

I will call my regular GP Monday... I should have whined about this before I guess... but it just seemed like the same story on a different day... thought I could take care of it with dietary changes... thought wrong.

zThanks Guys... love ya'll

Darcy

Darcy - I am glad you are doing a little better, I was really worried about you yesterday. I think if you are still hurting, call your surgeon and make your appointment earlier, if you are hurting they surely can work you in. Forget what they think and worry about yourself. If they treat you bad, we'll all come up there and whip some a$$!;):):D

Darcy, you'll have to wait in line since Penni probably already has about 10 things to bonk me in the head about. And you're right, but I'm at my rope's end with my incision myself. It healed over completely, but then got all poofy again. It opened, but now it's like an inside out wound with this little wad of cyst-like stuff protruding. So tomorrow I'm making an appointment with a surgeon. So far, all my doctors are clueless, and I'm not about to call Mexico, because they make me feel the way Darcy feels. But I'm not gonna cry either.