Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weekly Challenge

Happy, happy BDAY!!! Whoo hooo!! Kind of like a double-bday - celebration of the original coming to life, and now celebration of the birth of DeLarla the Barbie Biker Chic!

:) **sniff** I'm so proud! :D

You guys... Lisa does NOT have B-Days anymore...remember????? HOWEVER... one does not get B-Day presents if they nolonger have B-Days... hmmmm... me thinks she did still have a B-Day afterall!!!! Happy Belated bithday young biker chick thang!

Darcy

Penni... it so good to have you back and in the face of the stressful situation you were in... give yourself a break! How much weight would you have gained in the old days under such circumstances????? Welcome home and remember that everyday is a chance for a new start!

Becky... I'm so glad you got to talk to your M.D. and that they are going to take a look and check things out! Let us know as soon as you find out what is going on. ((((hugs))))

Betty... What happened at your appointment???? Inquiring and nosy minds want to know!

There ain't nothin' belated about it, Darcy... today she is a my birthday!

Woo hoo, thanks everyone for the Happy Birthdays. I really, really, really wanted to post a picture but I was in a big hurry this morning. Attached is the best I could do (pretty goofy and embarrassing but I was in a hurry.)

Alex, are you out there? Can you flip the picture for me? Anyone?

Love, Birthday Dork aka Biker Dork.

post-203981-13813131370316_thumb.jpg

Darcy, great job! You're "movin' on down"!

Penni, you've been under a lot of stress lately! One lb. is nothing! I recently gained 2, then juggled them back and forth for 2 weeks.

Lisa, Happy "UnBirthday"! But you know what the alternative to "not getting older" is, don't you? I know you don't want THAT!

Is this a NSV or a scale victory? I finally weigh less than my husband! Of course, he's several inches taller than me. That is so embarrassing and something I would have never admitted anywhere but here!:)

OH MY GOSH MARIE, that's the biggest NSV ever! I have never weighed less than any man in my life... EVER. I just got my new drivers license (I'm laughing) and I put 190 for the weight. That's hysterical - I'd be bone thin at 190. So hubby says, "so honey, do you really weigh less than me?" Uh, NO! CONGRADS!

Penni, I agree that you'd have gained way more pre-band. One pound isn't even fat, and you know it. It's just some Water fluctuation. You can't gain a pound unless you consumed more calories than you should have, and we both know you made some bad choices, but heck, you eat tiny food now. You didn't gain a pound, seriously. By the way, I went to a new doctor, and his scale shows me a full 10 pounds lighter. I gotta steal that scale!

Thanks for uprighting me, Donali. I hate the pic, but I was in such a hurry and didn't feel like waiting till tonight to have Chris take one.

Great NSV Marie! I just love it!

Lisa - Great Picture! Love your coat!

Penni - Great to see your smiling face back here.

Darcy - I posted the info on a new post.

Betty

That's an awesome picture, silly girl! :D You look great. Have a wonderful birthday dinner, and then back to the straight and narrow. :D

I love it that your hubby had to ASK if you weigh less than him! And I thought 190 was as high as you could go on a driver's license. :guess Like, isn't that the limit or something.

When I got my motorcycle license put on back in April, I had them put mine at 180. HA! I was between 240 and 250 and hadn't even decided to get my band yet. So when I make goal, maybe I'll get one that says 105. :)

Marie, That is soooo awesome! Pretty soon he'll be able to pick you up and twirl you around. :D

And I thought 190 was as high as you could go on a driver's license. Like, isn't that the limit or something.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Geez, I wish I'd KNOWN that... :)

When I got my motorcycle license put on back in April, I had them put mine at 180. HA! I was between 240 and 250 and hadn't even decided to get my band yet.

This reminds me of an off color joke... I know, what doesn't?!? lol

"Do you know why women are so bad about judging distances? Because ever since time began, men have been telling them that __________ is "nine" inches..."

So my version of that joke is:

"Do you know why men are so bad about judging how much things weigh? Because ever since time began, women have been telling them that (((()))) is 135lbs..."

lol :D

This is a good roll of laughing here... keep me laughing, please! I work with such a dull bunch that ME, the birthday girl, had to take someone else out for lunch! Get me through this boring day!

The driver's license thing is killing me. And now that I look at my picture, it's damn slimming! I'm not that thin, but I somehow contorted my body just the right way to make me have a waist. I think it has something to do with the closet being open... for a Libra girl to post a picture showing the inside of her messy closet is a big stretch. I'll have to get all geared up and get on the bike, then have Chris take some pics. I'll send them as Christmas cards that say, "Hey, F-Off from Vegas" (snorting refries out my nose.)

Oh, and my jacket is kinda sloppy big. The 2X fit like a condom, but this 3X slips and slides too much. Why can't plus sizes come in halfzies the way normal stuff does? But it is a mighty fine jacket, and it smells like new car!