Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hoping And Praying 2013 Is A Lot Better Than 2012

Hugs to you my dear!! I hope whatever is going on is going to get better before the end of 2012!!!

Praying for you and for all of us. I too so hope for a better 2013. A new beginning a healthier year, A year I live instead of letting it pass me by.

I do not know your problems but I pray for relief for you,.

Thanks everyone when I tell u, when it rain it pours. I don't mine telling. I lost my job, I can't find work, I lost my daughter in April, one son just disrespectful and the son having issues that I'm trying to help him with. I guess when this storm passes it will get better. Through all this I have faith that God will continue to be there for me. If God wasn't here with me I probably would have lost the senses he gave. I'm blessed in many way my daughter left five beautiful kids and I see her in them. I'm having the gastric bypass for me number one and to be here for my grands they are going to need me. Hope I didn't bore you guys I needed to vent a little.

He only gives us as much as we can handle! Stay in prayer. Prayer is powerful!

Thanks everyone when I tell u' date=' when it rain it pours. I don't mine telling. I lost my job, I can't find work, I lost my daughter in April, one son just disrespectful and the son having issues that I'm trying to help him with. I guess when this storm passes it will get better. Through all this I have faith that God will continue to be there for me. If God wasn't here with me I probably would have lost the senses he gave. I'm blessed in many way my daughter left five beautiful kids and I see her in them. I'm having the gastric bypass for me number one and to be here for my grands they are going to need me. Hope I didn't bore you guys I needed to vent a little.[/quote']

All things happens for a reason. I lost a son four years ago come thanksgiving. So I know whatever you are going through will get better.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Thanks ladies, your words of kindness means a lot. God has been with me and keeping me together

tmorgan 2013 will definitely be better! New year...new you!

I'm sorry for your lost. I hope things get better for you. I'm sure god has great plans for you.

I'm sorry all this is going on but kudos to you for taking care of yourself so you can take care if the grandbabies. You will love the journey! I pray that 2013 is a great year for us all!

Thanks mamiof3kids it's been tough but I'm still standing I have three kids and now one is in heaven. I miss her but I see her in her children. I gud and God is Great