Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Family Is Having Pizza

My family is having this fantastic smelling pizza and I can't have any!!! Waaaaa!!! All I get is horrible cramps from the heaviest period I've had since I was a teenager and a strong sense of head hunger. Blah

But you're 34 pounds thinner according to your ticker. It's worth it girl!

Oh my first period was awful too...cramps galore. At first had me worried because I haven't had cramps in quite a while but, when you figure all the work done in there.....yup I can see why it happened.

Hope you feel better. Oh and.....when you can have solids (don't know what stage you're on) make a pizza using a low carb wrap or tortia :) I make them and they're great. I control the sauce and cheese to keep it healthy.

I got my first period since surgery today too. It was terrible! I've been tired and in pain with severe cramping and backaches. And the PMS was terrible too.

Could you pull the cheese and toppings off and just eat them?

That's right! I am doing it for me and if I ate some of it, I'd barf anyways, right? I'm in my 3rd week, almost 4th week. I have an IUD as well but, I had my period the day after surgery in the hospital, and now I'm having one WAY worse than I think I can remember. I'm soooo mad! lol I'm not used to having these dang periods because of my IUD so, It's way weird.

The feeling of fitting into a size smaller is better than any piece of pizza, right?!

I haven't lost any weight this whole 3rd week so, that also makes it a little frustrating. BUT, I'm not gonna give up!!!!

I went yesterday to the next village to buy some frozen yogurt - they have a great whipped kind- i got there dreaming of a sugar free one only to find they didnt server one and the i had to suffer watching all my family eat them. It was very hard! I was so sure it was going to be the hi light of my weekend.!! Lol

My family has burger king ,mcdonalds,deangelos and all kinds of good stuff (not) i am 5.5 weeks out my sister even ate a pizza in front of me ill be on normal foods in 2.5 weeks and my sister is going in for a vertical sleeve cant wait for her to have it done so i can eat a little food in front of her while she is on liquids lol. Having homemade chili tonight made with ground turkey instead of hamburg. Have not had a period yet sorry lol

You probably didn't lose weight this week cuz of the period. No worries, it will start dropping off again soon!

surgeversary 7/24/12, highest weight 267, surgery weight 262, current weight 214

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches