Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone received the food chart? I haven't can someone please sen it to me sandyderasmo@gmail.com

Thank you in advance

I haven't received it yet either. Everyone wants their hands on a copy. Please send it to me. Thanks

Michelle.waldrep@yahoo.com

I would like a copy too if anyone has it. Email is kellygirl_827@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

I'll take the list please. Gotturtles@gmail.com

I would love it if you would send the list to me I am scheduled on 6/24 for bypass and could use any suggestions I can get. My email is tiggr6199@yahoo.com. Thanks.

I would love to have a copy. michelle.waldrep@yahoo.com.Thanks

Sorry for the delay guys. I was doing a little fishing for a week. The list is on the way!

Hi could you please send the list to me too

Djpaulw@live.com.au

Thank you

Dave, I would love to have a copy of the list, please. Thank you for all the work you've put in on it!

Robin

mommabird0511@gmail.com

Hi, will you please send me a copy? Thanks

felisha.charles@yahoo.com

On the way guys!

My doctor never suggested a calorie limit either. 11g of Protein is great. I have an Excel spreadsheet that has almost 100 grocery store, frozen, and fast food items that are all high in Protein (and I'm adding to it all the time). Forum rules don't allow me to post it but I'd be glad to email it to you if post your email address or PM it to me. I've sent it to dozens of folks here on the forum. One of the biggest (and best) surprises I've had following my RNY has been the number of delicious, high protein options there are out there!!

I would love a copy of your list! That would be so helpful!

dianadb2@comcast.net

My doctor never suggested a calorie limit either. 11g of protein is great. I have an Excel spreadsheet that has almost 100 grocery store, frozen, and fast food items that are all high in protein (and I'm adding to it all the time). Forum rules don't allow me to post it but I'd be glad to email it to you if post your email address or PM it to me. I've sent it to dozens of folks here on the forum. One of the biggest (and best) surprises I've had following my RNY has been the number of delicious, high protein options there are out there!!

Please send me the list also! Thanks. Bartlettraleigh@bellsouth.net

1. Please send me the spreadsheet too! Would love to have it!! Thank you so much:
  2. send to Marykoch@verizon.net

On the way!

PLEASE SEND ME THE LIST BONILUE@FRONTIER.COM THANK YOU!

I would love a copy of your spreadsheet please.

lynnetteswift28@gmail.com

On the way!

Me

To please

Amazinggrace777@mac.com

My doctor never suggested a calorie limit either. 11g of Protein is great. I have an Excel spreadsheet that has almost 100 grocery store, frozen, and fast food items that are all high in Protein (and I'm adding to it all the time). Forum rules don't allow me to post it but I'd be glad to email it to you if post your email address or PM it to me. I've sent it to dozens of folks here on the forum. One of the biggest (and best) surprises I've had following my RNY has been the number of delicious, high protein options there are out there!!

If you still have this spreadsheet available, would you mind sharing it with a newbie? Thanks. Lisa. Email bartlettraleigh@bellsouth.net

Lisa I wouldn't mind the excel spread sheet either. Hannysgrammy @ yahoo.com

My doctor never suggested a calorie limit either. 11g of protein is great. I have an Excel spreadsheet that has almost 100 grocery store, frozen, and fast food items that are all high in protein (and I'm adding to it all the time). Forum rules don't allow me to post it but I'd be glad to email it to you if post your email address or PM it to me. I've sent it to dozens of folks here on the forum. One of the biggest (and best) surprises I've had following my RNY has been the number of delicious, high protein options there are out there!![

I'm having GB July 30 and I would love to get your food spread sheet if you don't mind. Sandyderasmo@gmail.com

On the way!

IF POSSIBLE, I WOULD LIKE A COPY OF YOUR SPREAD SHEET. THANK YOU! BONILUE@FRONTIER.COM

Please forward a copy. becky_lockhart@sbcglobal.net

Has anyone received the food chart? I haven't can someone please sen it to me sandyderasmo@gmail.com

Thank you in advance

On the way!

That is wonderful could you email me it as well. anjill13@optonlin.net. Thank you so much

I never received a copy either. I was told that it was on the way but it never appeared in inbox.

Krystal I'd be glad to try again if you send me your email address.

Edited by DLCoggin

DLCoggin thank you so much. I hope you had fun fishing.

I haven't received it yet either. Everyone wants their hands on a copy. Please send it to me. Thanks

Michelle.waldrep@yahoo.com

I would like a copy too if anyone has it. Email is kellygirl_827@yahoo.com. Thanks so much!

On the way!