Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things You Don't Have To Worry About When Your Not Fat

Veronica you look fabulous I hope I look that good someday, what surgery did you have and when

- Kaylee Ann ~ Surgerversary: 6/11/12

Veronica you look fabulous I hope I look that good someday' date=' what surgery did you have and when

- Kaylee Ann ~ Surgerversary: 6/11/12[/quote']

Awww Thank you, I had the RNY March 10, 2008. Someday I'll get the loose skin taken off! :))

No fat jokes

No insults from people on the streets

The bottom half if my belly poking out

The fat rolls looking like a spare tired

Reaching my toes so I can paint them

Breathing better

Ok. Love everybody's list.

Having to wear two bras to exercise

Walk in front of inmates with out hearing constant fat remarks yelled at me (I work in a prison)

Won't miss pulling my shirt out of my back fat

You might have a new problem at the prison...the "hey sexy" comments! lol

You might have a new problem at the prison...the "hey sexy" comments! lol

Yeah...lol I don't like those comments from inmates...BUT, it would be better than fat jokes. I wear scrubs so your curves show! :)

I work in a child development center on a marine corps base. I will no longer have 4 and 5 year olds asking me why I'm so fat!!! Why my arms are so big!!! I will be able to wear heels without fear! Stop sweating so much! Dance with my husband without getting tired so quickly! Shop in Express and BeBe!!! Lol

I will like to soak in a tub with all of my belly being under the Water.

Me to

What part of Atl? It going to be 106 today or tomorrow. Yes --/ the flowers. I hate how when one style is in (all the tops with the Pre made lines under breast area) they make all the clothes for the season that way.

Dunwoody the way It feels today i dnt wanna wear any clothes

Cool. I used to work out by dunwoody at the Ravinia building. What doctor did you use? Perimeter is one of my favorite malls and I can contribute many restaurants to helping me gain a few pounds - cheesecake factory, Carrabas, etc..

Lol All good ones its 103 In atl n really would like to wear a dress that doesnt look like a bag Of flowers Im just saying y dk our.clothes.always have Big flowers on it

Omg yes or rainbow bright don't cloth designers know we can be spotted with or without these crazy designs? I can't wait for clothes to really fit I am thinner legs and an inner tube tummy so my pant are parachutes ... Lol I actually dreamed I rolled a pair up at the ankles like we did in middle school so they would fit propper for once

I am ready for people to QUIT ASKING ME WHEN MY BABY IS DUE! It makes me so angry although I have gotten better at saying Actually hes 2 1/2 and I am just fat! Dont ask questions your not ready to hear the answers to! \