Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things You Don't Have To Worry About When Your Not Fat

I love the list' date=' My boyfriend's father is the same way, when he talked to him about us getting engaged, his father was like,"that heifer can't have kids! Why would you want to be with something like that for the rest of your life, you can do so much better than that cow." If my mother hadn't raised me right I would have smacked the man, HELLO! I WAS SITTING IN THE NEXT ROOM!

We're going to be taking ballroom dance lessons after I'm a loser I can't wait. And then we will be able to show off our new moves at our wedding that I'll look fabulous at, I would love to marry him sooner, but I don't want to regret my wedding pictures like I do my graduation pictures.

I don't want to worry about dying before my parents, I don't want them to have that heart break.

I don't want to worry about being able to get pregnant.

I don't want to worry about fitting in to cars, or planes or whatever.

I don't want to worry about chairs breaking under me

I don't want to worry about finding clothes that will fit.

I don't want to worry about dying before I'm 30.

I know losing weight won't fix all of my problems, but It will give me more time to try.[/quote']

That is awful his father would say something do cruel and mean. There are a lot of women who's not overweight that can not have kids. Doesn't mean you should not marry them.

I love the list' date=' My boyfriend's father is the same way, when he talked to him about us getting engaged, his father was like,"that heifer can't have kids! Why would you want to be with something like that for the rest of your life, you can do so much better than that cow." If my mother hadn't raised me right I would have smacked the man, HELLO! I WAS SITTING IN THE NEXT ROOM!

We're going to be taking ballroom dance lessons after I'm a loser I can't wait. And then we will be able to show off our new moves at our wedding that I'll look fabulous at, I would love to marry him sooner, but I don't want to regret my wedding pictures like I do my graduation pictures.

I don't want to worry about dying before my parents, I don't want them to have that heart break.

I know losing weight won't fix all of my problems, but It will give me more time to try.[/quote']

Yes it will. I want to renew my wedding vowels. I want to do it right this time around. I want to marry my hubby threw church & take more photos & have my kids included in the photos. So when I'm 40 I can do this again might be a grandma by them. My now 15 year old will be 21.

That's traumatizing. My grandfather was the same way to my mother which i despise.

It seems the "older they are the worse they are" as far as father in laws go. They were the ones who said Marilyn Monroe was fat and gave us Twiggie, they were the ones who decided women should not be seen in public pregnant, giving us more abortions and/or kids with medical issues because mom had to wear that girdle while 9 months pregnant. Those men are from a fossil era and when they meet their maker, I hope she smacks them silly!

August 12th will be my 12 year wedding anniversary. I think its kinda cool that we will Celebrate 12 years on the 12th, ok kinda dumb. Any-who...I really wished to be able to renew our vows and all that jazz, but since I wont see surgery until fall/winter I almost want to just skip this anniversary like it never happened.

Oh and restaurants/banquet halls/bars/clubs...anywhere they like to pack in the tables and people like sardines....I get horrible anxiety either getting to our seat or leaving the seat, worrying who am I gonna shove into their table because my fat behind cant fit through the space between chairs. Or how high can I stand and walk on my tippy toes so that my fat is above the back of that chair, so I dont shove that person into their food.

At the local childrens museum they have an exhibit of a cave, that ends with the kids getting to go down a slide to get out of it. yeah, talk about closterphobic! I want to be able to explore that cave and slide with my girls.

OMG! No more extra baby powder under the fat rolls so that you don't smell like something the cat just drug in!! Also I dont know about you, but no more deodorant under the boobies! I hope then, the pimples go away from under the fat boobies too, bc thats quite embarassing.

Worrying about weigh limits on things such as step ladders, trampolines (to play with the kids), elevators, hanging porch swings, etc

BETTER GAS MILEAGE! LOL when we loose the weight, it is less weight on our vehicles tires, thus better gas mileage!

BETTER GAS MILEAGE! LOL when we loose the weight' date=' it is less weight on our vehicles tires, thus better gas mileage![/quote']

No way are you for real?

ABSOLUTELY! Have you ever piled your vehicle sky high with stuff, either moving or going on vacation? You get horrible gas mileage! When you are not carrying around that extra weight, the vehicle performs closer to factory standards. Why wouldn't it count when we loose weight?! We, on average, all are here because we need to loose 100lbs or more, that is equivalent to carrying around another person in our vehicle. So, ixnay the "extra person" and get better gas mileage!

Oh, and don't forget to properly inflate tires too :-)

I agree with most of the things posted. I really want to renew my vows with hubby and have some wedding pictures that I don't. Look like a big white blimp in. I had surgery 4/27/12 and he is having surgery Tuesday. We will look fabulous. Also worrying about chairs holding my weight. I have had a chair break on me when I sat in it at a party...so totally embarrassing and humiliating.

I love everyone's lists. Mine would be to be able to get out of a chair without feeling I am in slow motion, getting out of a car without heaving myself out, and not feeling so self conscious about myself.

I just thought of one, nurses searching for veins to draw blood, they can never find mine through the fat. I will be glad when that is less of a problem.

Getting up out of a chair and the chair coming with you (plastic lawn chairs really get me) I carry most of my weight in the booty and thighs my surgeon called me a pear. The curse of being half Puerto rican

Getting up out of a chair and the chair coming with you (plastic lawn chairs really get me) I carry most of my weight in the booty and thighs my surgeon called me a pear. The curse of being half Puerto rican

Boricua in that house!!!! Weeepaaaaa

Belle,

I'm not 1/2 PR and I'm shaped the same way! Lol!

My dr was tidus Duncan Hobson as well small work we should all get together and do lunch. We can buy 1 meal and split it haha.

That sounds good, but at least we should go to a support group meeting so we can meet

Being able to shave my legs without bring out of breath or even seeing my whooha to even shave!