Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Things You Don't Have To Worry About When Your Not Fat

Oh man! Being able to: shave, wrap a towel around myself, RUN, dance, wear cute heels, not use a cpap machine while sleeping without fear of dying, waterparks, not feeling like I'm being stared at, not sweating for no reason, RUNNING, I really wanna run lol can u guys tell???

for me: run without feeling/hearing the bottom half of my belly lap against my thighs. SO embarrassing! plus being able to run for more than 30 seconds without falling over dead would be nice too

for me: run without feeling/hearing the bottom half of my belly lap against my thighs. SO embarrassing! plus being able to run for more than 30 seconds without falling over dead would be nice too

So how about a year ago I was working with a personal trainer for the first time. The guy had me jumping up and down on stair steppers. Now, setting aside the fear of me jumping on the plastic step, it shattering, and my big behind falling straight to hell....... My stomach was hitting my thighs. Sounded like my body was clapping for me! LOL It was horrible. Needless to say, I've never been back!

Im doing Aug 24 yaayyyy me.Its the 4th Of july And All I can think about is what I will be able to wear nxt,4th Of July n what I wont be able to.eat nxt 4th Of July I guess I will trade the good for the Bad lol!

I just want to be able to see my "vajayjay" i havent seen it since my first trimester of my pregnancy!!!! And to paint my nails with out being blue in the face from bending over so far, oh and to comfortably "cleanse" myself after using the ladies room haha.

This is my very first post (I found this forum today) and I am cracking up over here! I am so with all of you! I can't wait to paint my toenails, be able to "groom" again, wrap a bath towel all the way around, quit sweating so much, be able to shop in normal stores, wear heals.....so much to look forward to!

This is my very first post (I found this forum today) and I am cracking up over here! I am so with all of you! I can't wait to paint my toenails' date=' be able to "groom" again, wrap a bath towel all the way around, quit sweating so much, be able to shop in normal stores, wear heals.....so much to look forward to![/quote']

Welcome! God I can't wait to wrap a towel around myself. If its over 70° I'm sweating, and not just sweating, I look like I just got out of the shower sometimes :| have you had surgery yet?

- Kaylee Ann ~ Surgerversary: 6/11/12

Welcome! God I can't wait to wrap a towel around myself. If its over 70° I'm sweating' date=' and not just sweating, I look like I just got out of the shower sometimes :| have you had surgery yet?

- Kaylee Ann ~ Surgerversary: 6/11/12[/quote']

The sweating is awful! I will take a cold shower and still have to sit down to cool off before I get dressed. No I haven't had surgery yet. I went to the seminar and I have my 1st appt with the surgeon August 3rd. It can't come fast enough, I'm do ready to get this ball rolling!

The sweating is awful! I will take a cold shower and still have to sit down to cool off before I get dressed. No I haven't had surgery yet. I went to the seminar and I have my 1st appt with the surgeon August 3rd. It can't come fast enough' date=' I'm do ready to get this ball rolling![/quote']

Congrats on your decision, just make sure to soak up all the info you can. It took me a year to have surgery after my seminar (took longer because I was stubborn about quitting smoking and needed to lose 5% of my body weight [20 lbs]) but was glad in the end that it took so long because I was super educated when I had surgery. I wish I found this site in the beginning like you instead of a week post op haha

Receiving emails from lane brynt & torrid.... Worried about dropping anything because its hard to bend to pick it up.... Rude remarks...being tired from walking from the house to the car..... $50+ bras!!!! I sooo would by a bad a&% bra from victora secret once I hit my goal after surgery. Lol

50$$ dollar bras****

Running/jogging without my "tongue" (lower fatty stomach) slapping my legs

Buying clothes in a "normal" store. No more lane Bryant, torrid, or "women's" sections.

Being able to wear skinny jeans

Being able to wear animal print clothing and not worrying about people thinking I'm smuggling an exotic animal.

Not having to try and tuck my fat into the top of my pants

Wearing low rise shorts/pants with out the top half of my bum hanging out the top.

Running/jogging without my "tongue" (lower fatty stomach) slapping my legs

Buying clothes in a "normal" store. No more lane Bryant' date=' torrid, or "women's" sections.

Being able to wear skinny jeans

Being able to wear animal print clothing and not worrying about people thinking I'm smuggling an exotic animal.

Not having to try and tuck my fat into the top of my pants

Wearing low rise shorts/pants with out the top half of my bum hanging out the top.[/quote']

I lol'd at the exotic animal comment. The women's section is where souls go to die

It's been extremely hot! I had to stop wearing baby powder under my stomach and my breasts because I still sweat so much and the powder doesn't help. By the time I usually make it home, I have Johnson & Johnson brand powder bricks falling to the floor when I take my clothes off! That's one thing I won't miss!

*with tears in my eyes from both laughing and crying*

I want all of those things and more!

I want to stop being the fat wing girl for my single BF.

I want to turn the lights on during sex with my husband. Hell, I want my libido back!!!!

I hate being the trifecta of jokes...I have redhair, fairskin with freckles and am fat

If you want to look like an adult you have to shop at Lane Bryant and spend $100 on jeans, else you go to Walmart and whomever the jerk is who buys for their plus size department, clearly hates fat people. In what world does anyone who wears anything above large, automatically love Mickey and Tinkerbell? Because in the eyes of walmart, those are the only clothes large people wear. GRRRRRR

I want to be able to sit "indian style" "pretzel legged"

Dear God Grooming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick of being the odd man out....I am the ONLY fat person in my circle of friends and family. ONLY.

When I met my husband and started dating, I was 132, over the years and kids, that has changed. He loves me, this I know, but his father is a jerk. Ever since the 1st extra pound I put on, he makes snide comments whenever we are around. Things like "I have been the same size since the Navy" "Make sure those truck tires are inflated properly with all the extra weight youre carrying around" "I told your mother if she ever gained weight I would divorce her" Good thing my husband is a better man than his father.

My soul wants to dance, but my body doesnt move like my heart wants me too. When this 100 pound person gets off my back, hubby and I are learning the tango and salsa and all those erotic latin dances!

My number one goal, because we know the weight goes buh-bye from the top down, is that when this fat girl is skinny. I have 3 GF's and I that are getting us some new boobies! We have made a pact that once I am thin, we are all gonna go in the same day and get enlargements. Cant decide between Pam Anderson or Dolly Parton though......

*with tears in my eyes from both laughing and crying*

I want all of those things and more!

I want to stop being the fat wing girl for my single BF.

I want to turn the lights on during sex with my husband. Hell, I want my libido back!!!!

I hate being the trifecta of jokes...I have redhair, fairskin with freckles and am fat

If you want to look like an adult you have to shop at Lane Bryant and spend $100 on jeans, else you go to Walmart and whomever the jerk is who buys for their plus size department, clearly hates fat people. In what world does anyone who wears anything above large, automatically love Mickey and Tinkerbell? Because in the eyes of walmart, those are the only clothes large people wear. GRRRRRR

I want to be able to sit "indian style" "pretzel legged"

Dear God Grooming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick of being the odd man out....I am the ONLY fat person in my circle of friends and family. ONLY.

When I met my husband and started dating, I was 132, over the years and kids, that has changed. He loves me, this I know, but his father is a jerk. Ever since the 1st extra pound I put on, he makes snide comments whenever we are around. Things like "I have been the same size since the Navy" "Make sure those truck tires are inflated properly with all the extra weight youre carrying around" "I told your mother if she ever gained weight I would divorce her" Good thing my husband is a better man than his father.

My soul wants to dance, but my body doesnt move like my heart wants me too. When this 100 pound person gets off my back, hubby and I are learning the tango and salsa and all those erotic latin dances!

My number one goal, because we know the weight goes buh-bye from the top down, is that when this fat girl is skinny. I have 3 GF's and I that are getting us some new boobies! We have made a pact that once I am thin, we are all gonna go in the same day and get enlargements. Cant decide between Pam Anderson or Dolly Parton though......

I love the list, My boyfriend's father is the same way, when he talked to him about us getting engaged, his father was like,"that heifer can't have kids! Why would you want to be with something like that for the rest of your life, you can do so much better than that cow." If my mother hadn't raised me right I would have smacked the man, HELLO! I WAS SITTING IN THE NEXT ROOM!

We're going to be taking ballroom dance lessons after I'm a loser I can't wait. And then we will be able to show off our new moves at our wedding that I'll look fabulous at, I would love to marry him sooner, but I don't want to regret my wedding pictures like I do my graduation pictures.

I don't want to worry about dying before my parents, I don't want them to have that heart break.

I don't want to worry about being able to get pregnant.

I don't want to worry about fitting in to cars, or planes or whatever.

I don't want to worry about chairs breaking under me

I don't want to worry about finding clothes that will fit.

I don't want to worry about dying before I'm 30.

I know losing weight won't fix all of my problems, but It will give me more time to try.