Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just wanted to welcome all newbie. If you don't see me around it's because I'm exercising like crazy. I wanna lose 9 more pounds if possible but I'm so noisy & curious to see new faces & up dates that is keeping me log on LMFAO. I have 15 days to go. I'll be back before surgery for of course my good luck & wishes since no one else cares. Love you all! Xoxoxoxo

Aww Hun I'm sure someone cares for you back at home!! Men can sometimes be very insensitive!!! I wish you the best of luck and I'm hoping things things will get better for you as time passes by!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Good luck keep up the good work :)

I just joined the site but I care! :)

Awww thanks guys! You are the best! I'll check in the mornings as I begin to start my day. I need to buyva robe. Gotta decide what I actually need for hospital stay. 14 days to go. I don't have a caring family believe it or not. My hubby is teasing me buying soda knowing that it bothers me that I can't drink it anymore. Telling me in every test I take it will come out wrong or something will show up wrong. My teenager doesn't want me having this surgery but also she's like w.e. Now. I feel if I cook all year around take care of the family. Clean ect.. Mind you I have a learning disability child & autism child. I can't control my kids behavior but I manage to do very well. God has given me patience. When the kids are crying hubby walks away saying " these kids cry more then any child I know" my son has autism & he doesn't really talk so he crys a lot cuz I guess that's how he communicates. Hubby instead of helping me he feels by not hearing it "walking out" it will get better. He decided he doesn't want anyone in the house or the kids else where shoe will take care of them while I'm gone.

He doesn't even know where the diapers are. The clothes or even what size diaper they where. We been to costco a million times buying diapers & still don't know how he doesn't know there size. He diesnt know how to feed them & the times I tell him to just to practice it's a complain & him asking just give them chips. I give the kiddos chips only if they eat there food & it basically dinner & it's not everyday & it's only a hand full. He has no patience & treats our 15 year old like crap! When I do my nails twice a month is *** do this check the kids see if they need to be change. He doesn't step up to help. He only pays 100% of the bills that's all. I do the cooking cleaning raising the kids going to parents teachers meeting for all 3 kids. I never have a day off. Even on weekends when I want to sleep in a little late. The kids calling me to feed them. I occasionally ignore them to see if he steps up & no he keeps on sleeping so of course I have to take care of then. Sorry guys that's why I say I'm alone. I'm going to worry more about my kids then my surgery. I wish I could take them with me.

It's tough when you do not have the at home support that you need but know that once you get healthy.. you will have that much more energy to handle all the things that you do and you will, in the long run, have more time to spend with your babies :) I am in Kuwait and have no family here and not a whole lot of support from the friends that I have here as noone understands really what I am going through. Thankfully my husband is very supportive but he works 60+ hours a week (on a slow week) so he just isn't home for support.. so that is why I came here.. sometimes you have to reach out for support from others who know exactly what you are going through and the great thing about places like this, is they are 24/7 so you can always come here for support and someone will most likely be online at some point :)

Do you have any friends around you that can help you? U will get threw this this site is dealt good and it answers alot of questions good luck to you :)

He doesn't even know where the diapers are. The clothes or even what size diaper they where. We been to costco a million times buying diapers & still don't know how he doesn't know there size. He diesnt know how to feed them & the times I tell him to just to practice it's a complain & him asking just give them chips. I give the kiddos chips only if they eat there food & it basically dinner & it's not everyday & it's only a hand full. He has no patience & treats our 15 year old like crap! When I do my nails twice a month is *** do this check the kids see if they need to be change. He doesn't step up to help. He only pays 100% of the bills that's all. I do the cooking cleaning raising the kids going to parents teachers meeting for all 3 kids. I never have a day off. Even on weekends when I want to sleep in a little late. The kids calling me to feed them. I occasionally ignore them to see if he steps up & no he keeps on sleeping so of course I have to take care of then. Sorry guys that's why I say I'm alone. I'm going to worry more about my kids then my surgery. I wish I could take them with me.

I feel so bad for you. Your husband might think if you lose weight you might change. You'll be surprised how they think. Just because you don't have a 9 to 5 doesn't mean e shouldn't help out. You should challenge him to sty home one day with the kids. He probably wouldn't last an hour. It's sad you don't even want to leav your children with thier father. Well I wish you the bet on ths new journey. Seems like you always take care of everyone else now it's time to take care of you.

It's tough when you do not have the at home support that you need but know that once you get healthy.. you will have that much more energy to handle all the things that you do and you will, in the long run, have more time to spend with your babies :) I am in Kuwait and have no family here and not a whole lot of support from the friends that I have here as noone understands really what I am going through. Thankfully my husband is very supportive but he works 60+ hours a week (on a slow week) so he just isn't home for support.. so that is why I came here.. sometimes you have to reach out for support from others who know exactly what you are going through and the great thing about places like this, is they are 24/7 so you can always come here for support and someone will most likely be online at some point :)

Thank you

My husband is on call 24/7 and when he is home everything bothers him. He can't stand the kiddos crying. I help it if my son has autism & he can't talk and crys. I can't control him from banging his head. He doesn't give me a break. So now it's like being married but seperated.

Do you have any friends around you that can help you? U will get threw this this site is dealt good and it answers alot of questions good luck to you :)

I do have friends,but my best friend is 4/6 hours away,and my husband doesn't like her because we meet on line,but been friends now aboout 13 years. We meet in person once. My other friends are always busy there own kids,and a lot of them work. So no one really to hang out with. One of my good friend moved to florida so now I'm basically alone here to take care of the house,and the kids. I don't know what I would have done if I didn't have a teenager. My teenager is the best child ever. She helps me out so much I can't complain.

Right now my friends is everyone on this site. That's why I love it so much. It has become like my family.

I feel so bad for you. Your husband might think if you lose weight you might change. You'll be surprised how they think. Just because you don't have a 9 to 5 doesn't mean e shouldn't help out. You should challenge him to sty home one day with the kids. He probably wouldn't last an hour. It's sad you don't even want to leav your children with thier father. Well I wish you the bet on ths new journey. Seems like you always take care of everyone else now it's time to take care of you.

He has never-ever stay home alone with the kids. When I go twice a month to get my nails done. My teenager is home taking care of the kiddos. When I go to therapy for my back twice a week my teenager is home taking care of the kiddos. This will be the first time my husband will stay with the kids a lone for hours while I'm having surgery. My teenager have a test on the day of my surgery 5/30 so she will be home late. Two days after she will be home earlier,but she have homework & then to have to bathe the kiddos & give them dinner. I will have 2 different meals so they can have lunch & dinner for 3 days. My teenager can make Breakfast for all in the morning before she leaves to school. I'll leave some money incase she is running late. She can buy italian bread & ham. It's so much I have to do just to make sure the kiddos eat.

Aww Hun I'm sure someone cares for you back at home!! Men can sometimes be very insensitive!!! I wish you the best of luck and I'm hoping things things will get better for you as time passes by!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

I would say my teenager cares even though she doesn't agree with me having surgery,

He has never-ever stay home alone with the kids. When I go twice a month to get my nails done. My teenager is home taking care of the kiddos. When I go to therapy for my back twice a week my teenager is home taking care of the kiddos. This will be the first time my husband will stay with the kids a lone for hours while I'm having surgery. My teenager have a test on the day of my surgery 5/30 so she will be home late. Two days after she will be home earlier,but she have homework & then to have to bathe the kiddos & give them dinner. I will have 2 different meals so they can have lunch & dinner for 3 days. My teenager can make Breakfast for all in the morning before she leaves to school. I'll leave some money incase she is running late. She can buy italian bread & ham. It's so much I have to do just to make sure the kiddos eat.

Your right! I might change & leave his ass after 16 years. I'm getting tired of his crap.