Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone tried these? Look great

I tried them a while ago when I was eating sugar. I don't eat them any longer.

I love those, but I am not sleeved yet.

They actually have little 4oz cups of low fat 2% cottage cheese. No fruit. I eat these!

i'm still on liquids but when i go to puree's next week i'm going to try whipped cottage cheese with baby food fruit. much less sugar and they're already pureed.< /p>

it all depends on what your guidelines are. i was told to not eat yogurt/cottage cheese with fruit with sugars more than 9 or 10g. i'm pretty sure those have more. it also depends on what stage of food you're on. i'm still on liquids and if i remember correctly we were sleeved around the same time so i know we're both not supposed to eat the fruit chunks that would be in them for a long time. if you're on pureed food you could try it, but like i said, i personally wouldn't eat it because there's too much sugar. i'm gonna do baby food puree fruit and plain cottage cheese to cut down on sugars.

So are they bad? I am confused

Well if you look at the label it's not just strawberries it has sugar and high fructose corn syrup.. Not the best choice plus if you are early out fruit is not advised yet. Strawberries have tiny seeds that can get caught in the suture line as you are still healing.

Your doctor? did he give you guidelines ?

Yeah too much sugar for me. My body would go nuts. You would almost do better with plain cottage cheese and fresh strawberries. Those berries are probably cooked in sugar to make them sweet.

Pre-opper here...prepping for post-op and trying different foods.

I have been doing cottage cheese with sugar free Torani Raspberry Syrup. It's good. It's a nice sweet treat without the sugar.

Pre-opper here...prepping for post-op and trying different foods.

I have been doing cottage cheese with sugar free Torani Raspberry Syrup. It's good. It's a nice sweet treat without the sugar.

This is a good choice if you need sweet :)

Yeah I'm about a month out and my taste buds have totally changed. for me now sweet means a Dannon Light and Fit two times Protein Greek yogurt vanilla. I don't even feel like I need the fruit.< /p>

Yeah I'm about a month out and my taste buds have totally changed. for me now sweet means a Dannon Light and Fit two times Protein Greek yogurt vanilla. I don't even feel like I need the fruit.< /div>

I do the coconut flavor Dannon light and fit Greek --- with strawberries and sometimes some chopped pecans. SO GOOD! I'm 11 months out and can eat anything without a problem now. (Still strict but no intolerances).

I tried them on my pre-op diet because I was loving the little cups of plain low fat cottage cheese. I found them to be a big disappointment. I didn't like the sweet mixing with the savory, and it just seemed like the syrupy fruit was corrupting the cheese (and I'm someone who LOVES sweet things!). I'd say find the cups of the plain and stick to those. They taste better (in my opinion) and you can save yourself from that "evil" high fructose corn sugar!

I bought two a couple of weeks ago and after eating one I felt awful, probably bc of the sugars. Won't touch the other one. I like the plain 4 ounce cups that I can quickly grab on my way out the door, for convenience.