Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!
  1. FitnFabfor2014

FitnFabfor2014

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ludosummerl

An online Ludo game is called Ludo Summer. Ludo Summer supports local multiplayer, internet multiplayer, and computer opponents. A record breaking casual game in the history of mobile gaming · Voice Chat, 6 Player Ludo, Quick Ludo mode, Tournaments, and many other exciting features!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Nonna1213

Hi!  I am 7weeks post-op. Have lost a total 65lbs, 27 since surgery. Anyone else on my same timeline
      · 0 replies
    • Giginc

Just starting my journey...little nervous
      · 0 replies
    • Joset

My name is Jose and I am from the UK, I had a gastric bypass a month ago so I am at the beginning of my weight loss journey.
      I would like to know how many calories I should be eating a day to stay healthy, thank you for your time
      · 1 reply
      1. summerseeker

Hello Joset, why haven't you been given a diet plan? Did you have your surgery in the UK? Every surgeon has a different diet, and no two people are on the same one. Weird I know. Contact your team if you can

Mine was two weeks clear liquids

Two weeks on soups, milk shakes and broths all with out lumps

two weeks on pureed foods { I couldn't stomach this step }

two weeks on soft foods like Protein yogurt, stewed mince and veg, soft scrambled eggs. Pate on hard crackers

Then onto any food I fancied. If you struggle on any step or with any foods go back a step for a few days. Eggs, salmon and chicken are hard for beginners.

Sorry I missed your original post, hope you are still on here.

• SpartanMaker

Today is the day!  Have to be at the hospital in a couple of hours.  So ready get this done!
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches