Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I bought a couple pairs of Spanx recently, smoothing out my stomach lumps and bumps is a necessity at this point. I bought them online, and used the height/weight guide to determine what size to order. I got one pair that was about $35.00, and couldn't even pull that sucker over my hips! I also splurged and got the over $70.00 shaper, and that one slid right on. So I thought I was good to go.

I wore the expensive one out the other night - tre uncomfortable! It kept rolling down - very annoying!

Does anyone have any suggestions for good Spanx outcomes? Should I have bought a larger size?

I safety pin mine to the back of my bra to keep it from rolling down.

I have that problem too. Getting 1 size bigger definitely helps.

I buy my garments from makemeheal.com. They have several things to chose from, I personally wear the corset.

I always buy my bodyware with over shoulder straps. That way it also smoothes any bulges you may have from bras, and cannot roll. They have shapers with built in bras, but I refer the shapers that allow you to wear your own bra. If you go to a high end department store, such as Nordstrom, Macys or Dillards, they usually have ones you can try on for fit, or an associate that can help you find the right one. It may be more expensive, but you can always get the right one at a store then order more online. It's always tough to order shapers online if you're not sure the correct sizing or how they fit first.

http://www.onehundreddollarsamonth.com/mornings-with-mavis-free-kindle-books-flexees-tank-tops-sure-gel-maxell-batteries-tall-boots-more/

I swear by Flexees tanks by Maidenform. I must have about 25 of them... no joke. I wear them everyday and even when I'm working out. I wear a size down from my normal size. Normally I'm a L and I started buying these in M. Something I learned was to STEP INTO the tank and pull it up that way, so much easier than going over the head.

I have a similar tank by Spanx and I like it okay, but I like the Flexees better.

I have both....spanx and flexees. I like them both for different reasons. The flexees tend to rip easier (putting my fingers through them when trying to hike them up). The Spanx tend to roll down more. I've only worn the ones that start just below the bra line and end with a panty, end at mid thigh or ankle. But this weekend I found.........The maidenform Tank. Woohoo I am in love. It is an over the shoulder, can wear your own bra and panty, body shaper disguised as a tank. I wore it all day and it never rolled up on me. The other great benefit is the way it helps lift the "girls" because of how the straps come around. I am glad I bought 3.

I have both....spanx and flexees. I like them both for different reasons. The flexees tend to rip easier (putting my fingers through them when trying to hike them up). The Spanx tend to roll down more. I've only worn the ones that start just below the bra line and end with a panty, end at mid thigh or ankle. But this weekend I found.........The maidenform Tank. Woohoo I am in love. It is an over the shoulder, can wear your own bra and panty, body shaper disguised as a tank. I wore it all day and it never rolled up on me. The other great benefit is the way it helps lift the "girls" because of how the straps come around. I am glad I bought 3.

Good to know - thanks for sharing! I will try this. Anything that helps the girls is a two-fer!

I love the tank type shapers also , they help with my back pain too . I tried the genie bra cami and it wasn't very good. The genie bra is comfortable though. Just not the tank

I love spanx! I've wore them prior to surgery and after. I don't have much tummy but I love what it does for my hour glass shape. I ALWAYS buy mine 1-2 sizes smaller. Try the panty style they work the best no thigh lines on your pants. :-)