Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello I'm new to the website im preparing my self but im scared it's along process I still have lots to do but I know it will be worth it! And congrats to all that's having VGS done :) Happy

Dionb26

It's long, but the time really does go by quickly. Before you know it, you'll be sleeved too! Congrats on your decision to do something wonderful for yourself. :)

It's long' date=' but the time really does go by quickly. Before you know it, you'll be sleeved too! Congrats on your decision to do something wonderful for yourself. :)[/quote']

Awww yhank you so much

Dionb26

How long do you have to wait for your sleeve?

Can't believe I lost 11 pounds from starting my pre op diet still have untill October 21 for my surgery but I m getting nervous... Does anyone have mixed feelings about surgery and the possible complications ?

My first appointment was May 8 and I was sleeved September 16. In retrospect, the time just flew by!

Can't believe I lost 11 pounds from starting my pre op diet still have untill October 21 for my surgery but I m getting nervous... Does anyone have mixed feelings about surgery and the possible complications ?

My surgery is October 14th. I am nervous and excited. I'm not worried about complications as much as I am the emotional adjustment after surgery. food has always been my go to for any reason so I am working on new interests and hobbies. I don't want to replace my food addiction with another poor choice.

Congratulations on your 11 pound loss! Keep at it!

With any surgery you are scared but I just don't want anything bad to happened

Do you trust your surgeon? Does he have a good track record? Be sure to ask lots of questions and try to connect with other patients who have used the same surgeon. That may alleviate some of your anxiety about surgery. If you read through the forums you will find that the good outweigh the bad as far as surgeries without complications. Good luck. Just think, in a little more than a month we will both be sleeved and on our way to better health!

How long do you have to wait for your sleeve?

It depends some people say the process fast but I have to go to my dr get test done talk to a health coach thats my job rules for the insurance! GOOD LUCK

Dionb26