Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 Goals met! So excited :)

Since surgery I have made mini goals for myself, nothing crazy but just things to look forward too I have accomplished 3 in recent days! 1. I wanted to spend less than $150.00 on clothes for the spring and summer. I bought size larges in the spring, they were a little snug but fit. I bought 5 simple dresses and 6 tee-shirts and I had some clothes that were too small for me. In the end I only spent $120.00 and made it through the summer although all the clothes are now too big on me. 2. I have been dying to be in a size medium, not sure why but this has been a goal. I swore to my husband while at target yesterday that there was absolutely no way the medium shirts would fit me. Sure enough they fit very comfortable....looking at them they seem so small I can't believe I fit into them!!! 3. This one is really kind of stupid but maybe you can relate. With all my weight issues I have found being near a mirror very offensive to me and anyone else who could see me. The Target that I frequent has the dreaded register 8 where there is a great big mirror that's right in front of you and you have to see yourself. I made the mistake of going in it once a few years ago and NEVER again! I didn't care I the line was empty and I had to wait behind 6 other customers at another register I would not go in aisle 8. Well last night I did it I checked out in aisle 8 and though I will admit I did my best not to look directly in the mirror I did make it through the cashier. Yes it's stupid and maybe even superficial but to me its an accomplishment. I hope everyone is enjoying reaching little and big milestones on this journey, the little things are worth celebrating!

We call them NSV's - Non scale Victories and yes, truly verily they are much more important that the scale will ever be.

AWESOME...and congrats!!!! :)

Yay for you!