Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

so I have a question for everybody that weighs their food on a scale. how do you read 3 ounces on a Digital Scale. I never use one of these.. Biggest Loser scale...I think i been eating to much my side has been killing me.. Im trying to get back on track.. I dont eat right when i have to work!!! and also what r meals yall eat for Breakfast lunch and dinner...

post-66867-13813669267033_thumb.jpg

so I have a question for everybody that weighs their food on a scale. how do you read 3 ounces on a Digital Scale. I never use one of these.. Biggest Loser scale...I think i been eating to much my side has been killing me.. Im trying to get back on track.. I dont eat right when i have to work!!! and also what r meals yall eat for Breakfast lunch and dinner...

What do you mean?3 ounces doesn't register on the scale? You could always but a container on saucer on the scale then put what ever you're trying to weigh on the saucer or in the container.

Lets say a saucer is 4 ounces....add stuff til it gets to 7 ounces....then you'd have 3 ounces of food.

Hope this helps....

Not sure what you mean, I have a scale that is just like that one, but not a biggest loser scale, I wrap the top in saran wrap that way I don't have to clean the scale every time, and is good if I'm weighing powders, I just weigh on the wrap, unwrap and toss in my food. There should be a 'tare' button, so you can put a container for your food on the scale, tare or zero it out, then you will only be weighing the food itself.

Myself, I always have a Protein Shake for breakfast. I have a Rockin refuel or a Premeir Protein premade shake. Both are about 30 grams of protein and only 190 calories. For lunch and dinner I mix it up, but I always stick with the protein first, veggies second and then carbs rules.

Hope this helps you!

If you don't want to mess with weighing remember 1/2 cup is 4oz (ballpark- depending on what you are measuring) and 1/4 cup is 2 oz.

Im saying how u read 3oz on the scale my reads in decimals not oz..

so I have a question for everybody that weighs their food on a scale. how do you read 3 ounces on a Digital Scale. I never use one of these.. Biggest Loser scale...I think i been eating to much my side has been killing me.. Im trying to get back on track.. I dont eat right when i have to work!!! and also what r meals yall eat for breakfast lunch and dinner...

I have that same scale and it is very easy to use...first step is to turn it on and then check that it is reading ounces instead of kilograms (sounds like it is)...if you need to switch it, hit the "unit" button once to switch measuring mode.

If you are measuring food outside of a container, put it directly on the scale and read the number...the number on the left side of the decimal is the "full" ounces, and the number on the right side of the decimal is the "portion" of the ounce...so 2.6 would be 2 ounces with 6/10 of another ounce. If you are measuring multiple items to get to a total, just add together the totals you get (so, 1.1 oz + 2.6 oz + .4 oz would = 4.1 oz)

Then, if you have a container that you don't want to be included in the total you see on the scale, then you place the empty container on the scale BEFORE you turn it on, then hit the "tare" button on the right...wait a second and it will show a 0 number on the scale and then you can add in food to the container and it will only count the "net" weight of the food (so, if you placed 3 oz of food into a container that weighs 6 oz, the scale will only show the 3 oz food portion)

Thank u so much u answer my question... :-) i went and didvwhat u said and it worked...

Does anyone side ever hurt from eating to much?

Does anyone side ever hurt from eating to much?

This can happen...typically it is a result of eating too much, too quickly, or foods that expand (rice, bread, Pasta, carbonated items). I am 3.5 months out and have only had mild discomfort after eating a handful of times.

Ok i was just making sure its not just me