Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

In a few hours I will be 3 years post op! WHOO HOO!!!!!!!

I am still lovin my sleevie! It has been an amazing journey. It was really tough at first but here I am 3 years out and SOOOO HAPPY.

Here are a few pics from a few days ago in a Macy's changing room where I was looking for a dress to wear for a wedding in December (size 6 dress and NO Spanx, however I will be wearing them at the wedding LOL) to pics from a few weeks ago (wearing all white jrs. dress, say what??? :)...and a few before pics for those who don't know me.

I also included a picture from the day I actually tried on my wedding dress in July 2011 and IT FIT!!!! That was a personal goal I really wanted to reach and I DID IT!!!!! WHOOT!

My highest weight recorded was 234 and a tiiiiight 18W (I refused to buy any bigger)...my lowest weight post op was 144 and actually was wearing a few 4's. Today I'm 155 and STILL WEARING clothes from May 2011 when I reached my normal BMI goal weight of 150 :D (6-8's). Not bad for this nearly 46 year old!

I'M SOOOO GRATEFUL TO GOD for my sleeve! And I'm SOOO THANKFUL for all of you who have supported me during this journey. A special shout out to my southern CA VST family! Thank you for always being there for me, your support has truly helped me through it all!!!

HUGS!

post-2724-13813669236317_thumb.jpg

post-2724-13813669236537_thumb.jpg

post-2724-13813669236684_thumb.jpg

post-2724-13813669236802_thumb.jpg

Nearly 46????? Noooo siiiir ....that is Amazing you look Amazing Congrats keep on rockin ur sleeve missy sooo happy 4 you =)

Congrats! way to go!! Thank you for the update. I would love to hear more about maintenance at 3 years out. How are you keeping it off? What does your diet and exercise routine look like now?

Congrats and thanks for posting. You look great. I especially like the jeans and tank top comparison pic. Your arms look great. Exercise, plastics or good genes?

S ~ you look amazing! We've talked about this before and how beautiful you were BEFORE the VSG and how amazingly beautiful you are now. I know you have put in the hard work to stay in your weight range, and we all know how easy it is for some weight to come back on. You have done not only an incredible job pre-and post-op with your weight loss but you have inspired and lifted up many people here at VST.

CONGRATS my friend on your 3 year anniversary...cheers to the new and improved you!

~S

Wow! You look incredible (and not anywhere near 46!). Did you need any plastic surgery? I started at a size 16/18 and am wondering if I will need any work done (although a boob job is probably going to be necessary).

It's so inspiring to see success post maintenance! Thanks for sharing and love the pics!

Nearly 46????? Noooo siiiir ....that is Amazing you look Amazing Congrats keep on rockin ur sleeve missy sooo happy 4 you =)

When your young you always hear time goes by sooo quickly and OMG it really does!!!! I'm thankful to be almost 46 (in November). And with sleevie I'm really living the best me I can be. Thank you so much :)

Congrats and thanks for posting. You look great. I especially like the jeans and tank top comparison pic. Your arms look great. Exercise, plastics or good genes?

You're so sweet. No plastics, although I would love a lower body lift LOL! I try and work out at least 2 hours a week (zumba). I need to get back to at least 4-5 days a week on my non zumba days. Thanks so much!!!

Wow! You look incredible (and not anywhere near 46!). Did you need any plastic surgery? I started at a size 16/18 and am wondering if I will need any work done (although a boob job is probably going to be necessary).

It's so inspiring to see success post maintenance! Thanks for sharing and love the pics!

I would LOVE to have plastics done, but can't afford it :-(...at this time of my life I'm really just learning to appreciate me just the way I am and appreciate this weight loss. I always try and remember how far I've come and where I could be and remain thankful :)...thanks so much!!!

Wow! You look amazing! ( and 18 which is hardly fair but you go girl!) Thanks for sharing, it's so encouraging to see success long term!

Thanks doll :)

S ~ you look amazing! We've talked about this before and how beautiful you were BEFORE the VSG and how amazingly beautiful you are now. I know you have put in the hard work to stay in your weight range, and we all know how easy it is for some weight to come back on. You have done not only an incredible job pre-and post-op with your weight loss but you have inspired and lifted up many people here at VST.

CONGRATS my friend on your 3 year anniversary...cheers to the new and improved you!

~S

Awwww so good to hear from you my beautiful friend!!!!! I'm so thankful for you and others who have always supported me during this journey!!!!

Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing! I have been wondering what several years post op looks like and now I know! It's inspiring!

Wow!! You look amazing!!! Thank you for a look into my future of what the outcome can be with hard work and dedication.

Congrats! way to go!! Thank you for the update. I would love to hear more about maintenance at 3 years out. How are you keeping it off? What does your diet and exercise routine look like now?

The key is sleevie. He just doesn't let me eat as much as I used to. That's how I'm able to keep it off. It literally hurts if I take one bite too many. I just spit it out. I don't like pain lol.

I do exercise. Zumba at leat 2x a week. I love hiking and walking. I also do weights and treadmill (need to get back to more of that).

I eat everything now (at first bread was difficult to eat, but not any longer), but try to eat healthy for the most part, then when I don't I'm ok.

Best wishes to you on your journey :D

Wow!! You look amazing!!! Thank you for a look into my future of what the outcome can be with hard work and dedication.

Thanks sweetie! Best wishes to you!

Looking great! Keep it up!