Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

October Sleevers - Who else

I'm scheduled for Oct 22 with Dr. Sudan in Raleigh. Any others in my neck of the woods?

Pre op complete..all set for Monday! Down 45lbs since April..which I'm still wow over! I'm looking for the other side and it's within reach...know what mean! We got this! ;-)

hey my pain is on my right side (not the drain side) and is under my rib cage in one spot stubbing to the point I am having trouble breathing but hurts only when I walk and breathe

If you are having problems breathing, that's an issue that a doctor needs to know about

I was give 4 scripts to have filled before I have surgery. I just got the call from Walmart. $295....did anyone else have all these?

I was give 4 scripts to have filled before I have surgery. I just got the call from Walmart. 295....did anyone else have all these?

No but I had 4 after mine came to 65 but I have really good insurance one was a pain med that I've never used nor needed liquid form one was for my bowels one was for indigestion and heartburn which I don't have but I take it as a preventive and nausea Patches which I don't use cuz I don't have the issue

Sent from my iPad using VST

I have three scripts liquid Tylenol with Codeine $15, Lovenox $15, and liquid Prilosec (couldn't find this one and it was just a precaution).

I have a pill form of Prilosec I have to take nightly for 2 months. I also have a stomach emptying/nausea pill I have to take twice daily for one more week until it's gone. And OTC liquid Tylenol I bought for pain.

{)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

Surgery in the morning. Nothing like watching ur family eat soild foods. Oh well lol i cant wait to be thin finally.

I felt that way today when my family ate the spaghetti I had to cook for them. On day 3 of my diet. Surgery on 23rd. I'm ready though

I have a pill form of Prilosec I have to take nightly for 2 months. I also have a stomach emptying/nausea pill I have to take twice daily for one more week until it's gone. And OTC liquid Tylenol I bought for pain.

{)i(} Sent from my iPhone using VST {)i(}

Hang in there!!!

I am new to the site and my surgery date is October 24th in Richmond' date=' VA. The surgeon in Elias Bautista. I am excited and nervous at the same time. The pre-op diet is harsh but I am doing good so far.[/quote']

Good luck. Mine is the 23rd.

Just had my surgery- everything went really well!!!

Good. Hang in there.

Oct 3rd of last yr. down 200 lbs. congrats and good luck

Wow. Proud of you!!

Had my surgery this morning at 8 am and so far its been good:-)

Congratulations. Hang in there

I was give 4 scripts to have filled before I have surgery. I just got the call from Walmart. $295....did anyone else have all these?

I was given a prescription for Lovenox, which was going to cost me $350. I applied for Extra Help from Medicare, was approved after 2-3 weeks, and now the price to me is $6.