Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm about 1 month post op. I woke up and just didn't feel like logging my food or eating to plan. I didnt take my Vitamins or eat all that healthy. I mean nothing crazy but i did eat a little bread and it wasnt very good and didnt sit that well. So I'm done with that. Oh I did have an Unjury hot chocolate. Tomorrow will be better but I was just in a mood. Has anyone done this? I feel sort of bad about it since I've been religious according to plan. I can't be the only one to slip this early! Am I?

Nope. I've been out of tracking mode since vacation a week ago. I've not logged my entire day since the Sunday before last. ARGH! I am still eating what I should and I know I am under calories/carbs/fat but I don't like that I've lost my OCD regarding tracking.

I am kicking my ass back into gear, though. That's all I can do. I got in my 10k steps today, I went to my kickboxing class as well as my TaeKwonDo class. It felt SO FREAKING good to get back into my exercise track that I know getting back into my food cycle will as well.

shake it off and restart what you are supposed to do now. Not tomorrow, not Monday, NOW. ;)

Don't worry I am soo off track this weekend. Went to Disney and just fell off the wagon. Started to feel sick in the park (probably cause my first real walk in the heat, not that much water) so I bought a Powerade and a bag of pretzels (way past my carb intake). Had no Protein for lunch and had a diet coke (which took me forever to drink). Ended up having rainbow trout with green Beans for dinner. Felt much better after that but the damage has been done. Going home tomorrow so back on the wagon I go.

Don't worry I am soo off track this weekend. Went to Disney and just fell off the wagon. Started to feel sick in the park (probably cause my first real walk in the heat' date=' not that much water) so I bought a Powerade and a bag of pretzels (way past my carb intake). Had no Protein for lunch and had a diet coke (which took me forever to drink). Ended up having rainbow trout with green Beans for dinner. Felt much better after that but the damage has been done. Going home tomorrow so back on the wagon I go.[/quote']

Scary stuff...

That is scary. My doc said nothing hard like pretzels and soda was never again an option for me. I hope you feel better. I hope you drank lots of Water

It's weird how doctors differ. For example I was on "everything" food 15 days post op while other people were either still on Clear Liquids, all liquids or just starting puréed foods. I can have diet soda, drink from a straw and have bread. But the funny thing is that I don't eat that "bad" stuff all the time. I mostly stay with the low carb, Water, Protein first veggies second plan.

It's weird how doctors differ. For example I was on "everything" food 15 days post op while other people were either still on clear liquids' date=' all liquids or just starting puréed foods. I can have diet soda, drink from a straw and have bread. But the funny thing is that I don't eat that "bad" stuff all the time. I mostly stay with the low carb, Water, Protein first veggies second plan.[/quote']

Good grief! No offence but your doctor doesn't sound that good to me. You are still at risk of a leak until at least 12 weeks after surgery and telling you you can have carbonated drinks, drink through a straw and eat bread just screams 'increasing that risk' to me. Please be careful... x

Trust me I am careful. It just was this one time I fell off. Back on track today. It was the whole not feeling well that had me get off track.by the way has anyone tried the Jilian Micheals 30 days shred?

I'm off track and have been off for almost 2 weeks. I'm pretty dang upset about it. My grandson had Brain surgery and I had to go to Baltimore from Charlotte, NC for the brain surgery. With in one week after driving back I had to drive to Hampton VA for another event. Each time I come back from out of town where I have not been able to do any walking, I'm just so weak. Last time could hardly lift myself up onto my bed. I have only walked once in at lease 2 weeks. I just looked up supports groups in my area, again. I'm so close to my goal weight. But I keep putting on and losing the same 4 pounds.

I have not logged in a month. My nut said if I am eating my Protein exercising and loosing that I should not worry. If I loose slow or gain she would not be able to make change recommendations.....so, like all things in life, it is a personal choice. Good luck :)

I'm off track and have been off for almost 2 weeks. I'm pretty dang upset about it. My grandson had Brain surgery and I had to go to Baltimore from Charlotte, NC for the brain surgery. With in one week after driving back I had to drive to Hampton VA for another event. Each time I come back from out of town where I have not been able to do any walking, I'm just so weak. Last time could hardly lift myself up onto my bed. I have only walked once in at lease 2 weeks. I just looked up supports groups in my area, again. I'm so close to my goal weight. But I keep putting on and losing the same 4 pounds.

Goodness! How is he? Who is his surgeon? I am in Richmond and my neuro surgeon was Dr. Mehta. Loved him! Why did he have surgery? It was hard enough when I had it, I can't imagine how hard it would be if it was a child in my life.

I think we all have moments when we stray from the diet plan. Face it, most of us are food addicts. It takes time to recover like any other addiction. Only thing is, we need food to survive which makes it that much harder. Dont get too down on yourself. Start fresh tomorrow, its all a process. Enjoy the journey!!!

Trust me I am careful. It just was this one time I fell off. Back on track today. It was the whole not feeling well that had me get off track.by the way has anyone tried the Jilian Micheals 30 days shred?

I'm sorry that I quoted you before then... I guess I got you confused with someone else, this person is a month out? And eating personal pizzas and McDonalds and such.

That is scary stuff! And at a month spells trouble for the months to come!

Once again sorry :)

I'm sorry that I quoted you before then... I guess I got you confused with someone else, this person is a month out? And eating personal pizzas and McDonalds and such.

That is scary stuff! And at a month spells trouble for the months to come!

Once again sorry :)

pizza Hut pizza at a month out? :blink:

I've tried it (and by try I mean never consistently for 30 days). It was so hard for me but that was 40lbs ago. I was thinking of trying it again.