Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lower Body Lift Fun!

I don't know why you wouldn't wear a bikini Puddin. Your stomach is incredible looking! I'd be showing that sucker off any chance I got! But seriously, you're before and after pics are amazing. I cannot believe what a difference the lift made on your legs. I never thought about getting my legs done at the end of all this, but after seeing your results I'm reconsidering.

Puddin: WOW! what a transformation. Very Cool!

On Oprah: Carnie Wilson talked about her alchoholism and she has been sober for 2 yrs, another lady is also drinking a lot and does not think she has a problem and her family is suffering a lot and I could not finish watching the lady that became addicted to sex.

Puddin,

First, you look great, but more importantly, what a wonderful thing you did for yourself!

Along the same lines....I think the moderation thing comes from finding peace with who you are and loving yourself. In other words....try loving yourself the way that God loves us. He loves us because of who we are, not who we want to be or who we try to be. The guy you were with seems to have done a number on you: he's made you feel the need to "prove" that you can be the "more beautiful one" too. And in the end, you ARE beautiful, but not because you can get and toss the good looking guys. You're beautiful because you are you. Try just thinking about that and see if that helps? It has helped me with weight loss - I just keep thinking "I am beautiful, and I am successful at what I attempt". And so far I've lost more with those thoughts than with counting calories, exercising, etc. I don't know if there's a connection, but I'm willing to bet there might be.

Simply amazing! You look remarkable and you're an inspiration for me. I hope someday to be down to the right size for me and have a tt and breast lift and possibly the chicken arms done. Congrats to you, all your hard work has paid off!

Puddin-

You look FABULOUS, SIMPLY FABULOUS!!!

Your legs look great. I was gonna ask Dr. Santin at my pic appt in 6 weeks if I could have a set of pics, gonna tell him you got some and I want some too!

I didnt think I was game for another surgery but the theighs look great, I will ask dr. about that maybe a good anniversay gift in May!! haha. That of course is a gift to hubby I still want a present!

Did the lift do that or where you working on your legs more? I notice I have some change but not that much still cant see daylight all the way up. I sure bet the after pics werent near as bad as the pre-op. that was down right humiliating. now heck I dont care if he takes a pic or not, been naked every time Ive seem him, only other man on earth to see me just the way I am both before and after.

Hey, I'm gonna pm you got a situation from my 7 day ventures out of town, nothin big just a "thing" I'll do that later-

Still working out like super woman???

Puddin your surgeon did an awesome job!! I had a friend post my pics in the before and after forum today,not ready to show skin yet though!! LOL!! How do I bring the pics to this forum?

Puddin your surgeon did an awesome job!! I had a friend post my pics in the before and after forum today,not ready to show skin yet though!! LOL!! How do I bring the pics to this forum?

Lisa! Are the pics on your computer? If so, you can click on the Attach Image icon at the top (this little icon attach.gif) From there you can select your image on your computer and then click "upload". The images will appear in your message. If you show me where your before/after pics are located, I'll attach the images to this thread, if you'd like!

For some reason,it doesn't work that way for me.Teresita told me she had to switch the format and all kinds of other things to get them on here.Everytime I try I get a "failed" notice.I'm actually on the last page of the "before and after",she just posted them this morning,can you bring them over to this forum....................PLEASE!! LOL!!Thanks!

Lisa! Are the pics on your computer? If so, you can click on the Attach Image icon at the top (this little icon attach.gif) From there you can select your image on your computer and then click "upload". The images will appear in your message. If you show me where your before/after pics are located, I'll attach the images to this thread, if you'd like!

Puddin you look really good !! Thank you for the post they have being really helpful . I had Tummy Tuck 3 weeks ago still weight the same 149lb since same size 7 . I think i weight alot for height 5'3 149lb but iam in size 7 and after the swellin i hope to fit in size 5 . When can i start doing cardio ? I know that weight i think i have to wait two months . You said that you want a boob job and thinking about going to mexico. I had my tummy tuck and Lipo for only $2,500 for everything . By the way my doctor order me to wear a leather belt on my waist for month during the day . Do you know anything about this ?

:)

Lisa: You look awesome! What a difference a year makes (and lots of hard work)! Congratulations! Love your glasses, too. You look years younger and very hip! How are you feeling?

Puddin where are you?? Mental breakdown, ok cried alot, at work out today!! How long did iut take for you to get back to where you were before surgery? I suck at this re-working out and want to quit!!!

yes, I am having a pitty party. I worked so hard to be strong, and now feel like a whimp. did you experience having to work twice as hard to regain the stregnth and if so how long must I endure???

Lisa, you're hot!

Puddin where are you?? Mental breakdown, ok cried alot, at work out today!! How long did iut take for you to get back to where you were before surgery? I suck at this re-working out and want to quit!!!

yes, I am having a pitty party. I worked so hard to be strong, and now feel like a whimp. did you experience having to work twice as hard to regain the stregnth and if so how long must I endure???

LOL. Did you have a mental breakdown? Don't do it! I was a little upset that I super sucked with my workouts after the lower-body-lift. It took me a good 2 weeks to build up to where I was before. I think I was about 7 weeks out before totally being back to normal. Just pace yourself, girl. Everyone's different. I'm sure I overdid it when I first started jogging again. It probably set me back.

What I want to know is when this damned swelling is going to go away. It's cramping my style. When i sit down I have a pooch on my upper-stomach. I know it's the swelling. I have heard it can take as much as 9 months to go away. PuhLEASE don't tell me that! I want it to be gone by next month when Jacques (new guy) comes back in town. He's got no body fat on him, I swear, the dirty bastard. Just rock-hard, beautiful abs. Beautiful, beautiful abs.. ahhhhhhh.. okay daydreaming over! We'll get there, Brenda. Just stick to that routine and you'll bounce back, I'm certain! Hey, when are ya coming to Utah?

yep, still melting... gotta love those days. I did increase my workouts to 3 days per week and 1.5 hrs a day starting today, in hopes that would get me back. It just sucks 6 months to get power, 8 weeks to loose it. This is the 3rd true workout since being ok'd as I was at real estate school for the past 8 days. I did cardio but evidentially not enough. anyway, it sucked, I sucked wind, and now am exhaused from crying and working harder than my body is used to.

Glad you brought up the top swelling, whats the deal with that? I thought maybe I didnt get stretched tight enough cuz of the boobs and tummy being done. doc did tell me 6-8 months before true results showed. so, until then I will do what I can to tighten it up faster.

Your legs look great! I am now thinking of a Lipo in the inner thighs. did the belt tighten the legs too? from the pics looks like your legs are 1/2 of the before shots. you really look great, you should be very proud, your hot!

I have to tell you Puddin, I felt alittle of that change of attention you have mentioned in the past. I was at real estate school for over a week last week. Met alot of nice people, went to bar with a few guys, some younger some way old, anyway, they compared me to other girls at the bar and said compliments to me, not knowing I once was a "fat girl" or didnt have "nice boobs" NO, I didnt fessup, I cowarded out, took the compl;iments, and free drinks and let it ride. I feel guilty for not standing up for the "fat girl" syndrom but I honestly was liking being the cute girl for once. They had no idea of my past and I wont see any of them again, Just wondering how the table would have been 2 years ago, I would have been the "fat girl" People need to be nice, it is a big lesson for me that you never know what the person is like if you let physical stand in the way. remember the fat suit stories we've all heard? this was it in reverse.

maybe some sleep will get me out of my pitty party, at the trainer 8:30 am tomarrow for some more hell!

Brenda