Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I ordered the sample pack from Unjury. I mixed the vanilla and the chocolate with skim milk and PB2. Could tolerate both! But looking into purchasing big tubs, Isopure seems to have some great reviews too. Both are pricey, but that is not that big of an issue. Which is better tasting? And better for you?

Do you have a Vitamin Shoppe or GNC near you? They will accept returns even if the item is opened, in case you do not like it. I do not know what the policy is at GNC but Vitamin Shoppe will give store credit. I was not impressed with Unjury for the cost. I have never tried any Isopure flavors but the unflavored is VILE and I ordered it online so I am out that money. I think any time I try something new it will be from Vitamin Shoppe from now on just in case I want to return it.

I ordered the sample pack from Unjury. I mixed the vanilla and the chocolate with skim milk and PB2. Could tolerate both! But looking into purchasing big tubs, Isopure seems to have some great reviews too. Both are pricey, but that is not that big of an issue. Which is better tasting? And better for you?

I would go with Unjury hands down, I love their unflavored because it really is unflavored and I have added to Soups and sugar free puddings, also I had a flavor I didn't like and no questions asked on their return policy - I sent it back and they gave me my money back...great customer service!!!

I personally prefer the isopure...i still drink them on and off 2 years po if i feel like i'm not getting in enough Protein. I LOVE THE NEW COCONUT flavor...they have it at the Vitamin Shoppe aswell :D

Isopure makes me a little nauseous so I prefer to go with a Protein Powder. Unjury is good, but so is Syntrax and other brands. Protein powders are just one of those post op necessities you have to spend money on at least for 6 weeks while you are healing. I am strange and love daily Protein Shakes, even at 13 months.

I also love Protein Shakes and work them into my diet accordingly. I have a premier after my morning workout BCAA/creatine drink, then a bottles Isopure (live the peach mango and grape flavora) diluted 1:1 with Water for a 40 ounce plus fluids. Then another before bed so my body has something to work off of while I sleep. I like the funky tasting ones though, they don't bother me so I go for the fortress brand at Walmart. Inexpensive comparably and has great reviews on quality and taste.