Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

awesome combo: sweet sweat and mcdavid wrap

Here is something that has really helped me out starting this last week. It is the real deal and has helped me eliminate fat from those stubborn locations. For me, this is in the tummy area. Another VST member gave me the tip on the sweet sweat.

Sweet sweat: creates a little mini sauna where ever you apply it. It looks and feels a lot like Vaseline, but has a sweet aroma. There are antioxydants in this product that help draw the toxins out of the stored fat. Amazing product.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001EN14CA/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1376259663&sr=8-1π=SL75

McDavid wrap: a cloth wrap the really holds in your core section. With the application of sweet sweat under it, you have then ideal set up to tighten up the mid section as the fat literally drips off you as the skin is drawn tighter. You can almost smell the burn during your workout.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000UVVX28/ref=aw_1st_sims_1?pi=SL500_SS115

I found the mcdavid wrap on Amazon as I was researching the sweet sweat.

By the way, the wrap and sweet sweat have worked really well this last week since I have begun to use it. I have lost a couple inches of waist and really tightening up. Big time! Love it! I get a ton of sweat after taking off the wrap following a workout. It is almost measured in cups. Lol. The wrap also provides wonderful core stability and lower back support.

With the mcdavid, it has helped me do 20 unassisted pull ups for the first time and 200 toe to bar this last week. Both require strong core. I blew my trainer away.

I know a lot of you are probably rolling your eyes or laughing, but results speak for themselves.

Being able to get a tight mid section and avoid the need for a TT is completely worth it. Not to mention the amazing core stability the wrap provides is completely worth it. I lost 180 lbs and my mid section is the only place where I have lose skin. Maybe I should use past tense because it is almost no more. Completely amazing.

My wife also noticed the difference in my tummy area when I asked if she noticed anything. I did not prompt her to what I had done or even that I felt I had lost a couple inches. She saw it for herself and commented based on observation alone.

The wrap sits right under your shirt, tight against your skin. Hardly noticeable in the mirror except that you also have a flat mid section. Oh yeah.

Folks, do what you need to do to help achieve your vanity goals as a post op. We know vanity is not everything,but it is important to both men and women next to health and fitness as a VSG post op. Avoid TT surgery if you can. It will save you so much money, pain, recovery time and permanent scars.

I will check into it. Like you, that loose belly area is about it.

Thanks!

Sounds to good to be true but I ordered it. I went from 206 to 139 and the only area I have loose skin is my belly so I'll try it out for $38 bucks. Thanks!

Great - hope you guys find it as useful as I did. I will continue using it daily during workouts. However, I am sure you could wear the wrap all day if you wanted to.

Thanks. I was looking for a wrap/girdle for after surgery.

Have you tried any other products by them? I need some arm and thigh wraps too, lol.

Thanks. I was looking for a wrap/girdle for after surgery.

Have you tried any other products by them? I need some arm and thigh wraps too' date=' lol.[/quote']

No, I have only tried the waist wrap. However, I can see how thigh and SRM wraps would help people.

Here is something that has really helped me out starting this last week. It is the real deal and has helped me eliminate fat from those stubborn locations. For me, this is in the tummy area. Another VST member gave me the tip on the sweet sweat.

Sweet sweat: creates a little mini sauna where ever you apply it. It looks and feels a lot like Vaseline, but has a sweet aroma. There are antioxydants in this product that help draw the toxins out of the stored fat. Amazing product.

McDavid wrap: a cloth wrap the really holds in your core section. With the application of sweet sweat under it, you have then ideal set up to tighten up the mid section as the fat literally drips off you as the skin is drawn tighter. You can almost smell the burn during your workout.

Hey Fiddle - I was wondering if you're still using this, and what your thoughts are after a few weeks?

I'm interested in trying both products, but here's my dilemma: I'm fairly short - 5 feet even - and don't have a long torso. I'm already wearing a BodyMedia Core armband while working out, I just added a heart monitor (chest strap & watch combo) and if I add the sweet sweat and a waist wrap too, I'm afraid I won't be able to move around with all that gear on!

Randy-Snow-Suit-A-Christmas-Story-2.jpg

Hey Fiddle - I was wondering if you're still using this' date=' and what your thoughts are after a few weeks?

I'm interested in trying both products, but here's my dilemma: I'm fairly short - 5 feet even - and don't have a long torso. I'm already wearing a BodyMedia Core armband while working out, I just added a heart monitor (chest strap & watch combo) and if I add the sweet sweat and a waist wrap too, I'm afraid I won't be able to move around with all that gear on!

[/quote']

Yes, I still use it. The sweat sure pours off in buckets when you wear this during your workouts. The wrap also provides decent lower back support and helps with posture when it is definitely required on certain exercises.

Hi Fiddle - my order of Sweet Sweat finally arrived (along with the wrap) and I used them both for the first time today. They are awesome! Thanks so much for recommending them. You're right, the sweat pours off, and even after my cool down I still feel like I'm burning. I'm eager to see if it has any visible effect.

As a bonus - today was the first day I not only looked forward to my workout, but also actually enjoyed it!

Hi Fiddle - my order of Sweet Sweat finally arrived (along with the wrap) and I used them both for the first time today. They are awesome! Thanks so much for recommending them. You're right' date=' the sweat pours off, and even after my cool down I still feel like I'm burning. I'm eager to see if it has any visible effect.

As a bonus - today was the first day I not only looked forward to my workout, but also actually enjoyed it![/quote']

That is awesome! It may take a couple weeks to get visible results, but you know the saying: everyone is different. I got pretty decent results after a week or so.

Thank you, I ordered mine and can't wait to use it!!!