Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My first NSV's post op!

4 1/2 weeks post sleeve surgery.

1. I went with my Mom a few nights ago to see Pirates of Penzance at the 5th Avenue Theatre and pre-op, I always had to squish in the seat and have my hips pinched the entire show...but, this time, I fit comfortably and was able to focus entirely on the show!

2. I bought some smaller jeans at Value Village for "further down the line" last week- Lane Bryant blue size 4 trouser fit jeans. Pre op, at my highest, I wore a size 7 blue petite LB jean (I miss this old LB sizing BTW- they are the only jeans that have ever fit me like a glove - larger hips, smaller waist). I thought today just to try them

on as gauge of where I am...surely they won't fit...and up and over my thighs and butt they slid, and zipped! HOORAY, this is actually working!

post-50108-13813668440249_thumb.jpg

3. Probably TMI, but my legs do not fall asleep anymore when I have to sit on the toilet for longer periods of time now! Lol.

4. Feet are getting less wide- shoes are fitting better now!

5. Serving a gooey, chocolate layer cake at a family party and not being tempted to eat a slice. I did have a small shaving of dark chocolate garnish and I was good! Chocolate craving over!

Highest weight- 330

Sw- 289

Current- 268.5

Height 5'5

Great NSVs...and at only only 4 1/2 weeks post op...amazing and wonderful.

Great fit on the jeans...:-)

3. Probably TMI, but my legs do not fall asleep anymore when I have to sit on the toilet for longer periods of time now! Lol.

Ha! I just assumed this happened to everyone! One more thing to look forward to!

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

CONGRATS!!!!!

Thanks everyone! I'm going to keep a scrapbook of photos, weights and measurements and NSV'S so I can look back on how far I've come when I get to goal. Here's to lots more to come!

name='Phoenix79' timestamp='1375497119' post='934301']

going to keep a scrapbook of photos, weights and measurements and NSV's[/b]

Phoenix

you are doing great :)

we look forward to getting any and all NSV's :)

keeping a scrapbook, photos et al - is great :)

my big regret about my WLS is that i didn't keep track of what was going on pre-op and continue. with NSV's and stuff........... :angry:

so....you're taking over, where i should have started ;)

great that you will be keeping those important records!!!!!

congrats on losing 20+ lbs since WLS :)

take care

continued good luck

kathy

I've lost 25 lbs in 6 weeks. My clothes are so baggy and I don't bite the insides of my cheeks any more! I'm loving this.

Congratulations!

Dang! I never thought of the cheek biting thing as an issue with weight. Another thing to look forward to! WooHoo!