Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

I just realized alot of people were using my face as there icon, wow that makes me smile<3 I am getting into photography so ill have to post some shots of me soon. anyone have myspace??

A CONFESSION

I have lost my motivation...It want kaput. I am waiting to get a proper fill (I have only had one) and actually know what restriction is and in the meantime, I haven't kept to the banster rules. Now granted, I eat a little less than pre band but still not like I should. Today I had an egg mcmuffin for Breakfast, 1 1/2 oatmeal Cookies, whopper jr. with cheese and small ff and a piece of cake.

When I used to eat breakfast at McD's before it was egg mcmuffin, hash browns, breakfast burrito and a coke. or at BurgerKing it was a full size whopper lg ff and coke. But that just sounds like I am trying to justify, which I am not.

I go for a fill a week from today, I sure hope I get some restriction then. I have been drinking with some of my meals and not chewing well, I need to get prepared for when I do have restriction.

So anyway, I felt the need to confess my sins and start over.

I remember being upset and depressed after my first fill thinking that I was going to have all kinds of wonderful restriction with it..Trust me, after a couple more you wont be able to do all that stuff at mcdonalds or burger king without getting sick or it taking you 2 hrs to chew it down...Now its just a mental thing for me...I have gotten sick enough trying to eat what wasnt right for me until my mind now tells me that there is no way that i want to go thru that again and it just dont look the same anymore...Give it a chance and be happy for what you have accomplished thus far...I am on fill 4 and just now feeling that I am at the right restriction for me...Its all a learning process and I know you can do it

Josette: Thanks for information. I have Leslie's walking videos they are great. You can add small 2 pound weights to make the work out tougher. It's good to spice up our routines a little bit!

Oakiefamily- Turner24 already yelled at you so here is the love. Get on the scale and see if it is your goal. If it is not then today is a new day now that you have confessed. We are here for you . We love you and we are all in this together. NOW GET TA STREAKING!!!!!

Turner24 sorry to hear about the pulled muscle. Feel better and get the measurements whern yu can.

Morning I we need a fresh new start every coupe of months. This will also allow others to feel comfortable in joining in. Sometimes after threads have started and well on their way some feel like they can't join in the middle. That tea sounds delicious and great job on the exercise LOL.

I’m not on myspace

Kareyquilts I love Leslie Sanson, I started losing weight with her a few years ago.

YIIPPPEEEEE ohhh aaahhhh I mean BOOOYAAAAA Avilla:D

I am going to strive so hard for the same for next month if not a little more...Seems that this 4th fill really did me justice...I keep waiting on that dreaded platuea that I know is coming soon

Went to the gym last nite 30 min on the big E, 10 min on the tred, and that was all I went home.

I did my monthly weigh in this morning down another 2 pounds:heh:

12-31-06 weight 308---------1-31-07 weight 295:clap2: 13 pound loss

I had a Protein Shake for dinner last nite.

Today's food:

B: Water 33oz

cottage cheese with cinnomon and nutmeg

L: Chix salad

D: Protein shake

Gym later tonite

Went to the gym last nite 30 min on the big E, 10 min on the tred, and that was all I went home.

I did my monthly weigh in this morning down another 2 pounds:heh:

12-31-06 weight 308---------1-31-07 weight 295:clap2: 13 pound loss

I had a Protein Shake for dinner last nite.

Today's food:

B: Water 33oz

cottage cheese with cinnomon and nutmeg

L: Chix salad

D: Protein shake

Gym later tonite

Way to go!!! Welcome back to the 200's....:hippie:

Exercise- 60 Water aerobics

Meals-

B- Protien shake with 1/2 c. frozen peaches, 1 c. Pero

S- Dannon Light & Crave yogurt 4 0z.

L- South Beach Szewan chicken, 1/3 banana

S- 1/2 c. Bran Buds, Apple

D- Planned Turkey Tacos

Water so far today- 50 Oz. will keep going!

Tuesday:

45 minutes on the elliptical machine

Breakfast: yogurt with a little bit of grape nuts, banana

Lunch: 1/3 of a Smart One frozen dinner, yogurt (I just had a fill the day before)

Snack: orange

Dinner: KC Strip (about 6 oz.), fresh mozzarella, skim milk

I drank more than my fair share of Water, and have been trying to drink green tea throughout the day.

Wednesday:

Breakfast: Muscle Milk Protein Shake

Lunch: 4 small meatballs, Cheetos, cherry coke

Dinner: some type of Protein, salad, yogurt with grape nuts for dessert

Lots of water. I'm not sure if I'll get to work out or not. A good friend's divorce is final today, and he is depressed. My exercise will be in giving lots of hugs!

My next mini-goal is to lose 8 pounds in February!