Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

It is so hard to pinpoint what I like about myself, although I know I generally like myself I have difficulty with the specifics.

I am compassionate

I am fun

I am smart enough to get by

I have a good sense of humor

I have patience

I am outgoing

I put others at ease

Dislikes

I am a slob

I think negative often

I don't do things I think I should

I will work on the negative thinking!! this week.

I am pretty

I am like my mother

I am sympathetic and compassionate

I am loyal to others and a supportive friend

I am tall

I have a lot of friends

I am a great person

I keep a positive attitude

I'm a total goofball!

dislikes:

-putting everyone else before myself and paying the price for it

-being disappointed in myself often

-wondering how I let myself get this bad instead of realizing I've been through more then most in my 31 years

-letting depression suck me in!

Hey all, Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Bandida - Take care of yourself and still praying for a speedy recovery for you!

Teresita - Come on Sarge! You ? No good qualities? I don't even know you and can tell these things about you: Your are an inspiring person, you care about others, You love God, You are so much more! Come on, we want to see that list!

My lists:

Things I like about me:

I love to laugh.

I am honest, caring and compassionate.

I like my eyes.

I have a tender heart.

Things I don't like about me:

I am a procrastinator.

I don't exercise like I should.

I put myself down (a lot).

I listen to the food demons in my head.

I don't drink my Water like I should.

Sarge, question about the measuments. Do we post them here or do we PM you? The chest measurement, do you mean area under the breasts?

My food log for today so far:

1 -20 oz mug hot tea with sugarfree flavored Creamer

Breakfast: 1 whey sugarfree Protein shake

Snack: Slice cheese

Lunch: 1/2 cup blackeyed peas

1 sugarfree snack pudding cup

GOALS FOR TODAY:

• Drink 82 oz water
  • Exercise 30 minutes on treadmill at home and and possibly 45 minutes at gym (if work allows)
  • Keep food log

Good luck to us all!

Oh now don't get me wrong here LapBand Fan (as I puff out my chest, flip my collar and rub my hair) I am a wonderful person.....to others. It is me that I don't always treat the best.

Positives

I love God.

I am awfully cute.

I can be the epitome of a people pleaser

I'm pretty good on the computer and type pretty fast.

Negatives-I'm trying to quit LOL

These are all wonderful but where are my weight and measurements....HELLO

I need to find a measuring tape.

I didn't weigh myself this morning. I'm trying to get over my scale addiction

I need a measuring tape too:rolleyes:

Josette that sounds like an excuse. What was your weight the last time you weighed. I weigh in on Tuesdays so I am reporting last weeks weight.

Tann- come on now, don't follow Josette.

Tape measure- borrow one or wal mart has them in the fabric section. Yep go measure yourself in the store this evening. LMBO OK whenever you get one.

Until then get a string or cord and wrap it around you mark it and then take a ruler and measure that.

Hi fellow campers!

Teresita- It wasn't meant to be an excuse=) I promise:rolleyes: . I took the good advise and walked in place at home. I also did some heavy housework (mopping, sweeping, scrubbing, ect). I am hangin in! I plan an exercise video tonight. Richard Simmons anyone? I really don't care 4 him, but sweatin to the oldies is all I have!! :rolleyes I need to invest. ;)

Did good this weekend....it was my husbands birthday and I didn't even have cake!! I did lick the ice cream spoon.....but that was it!

Gotta go! Like I said...........it's been crazy busy at work!!!!!!!:cry

Love you all and keep up the good work!

Turner24

Hey all,

Weekend was good....stayed home all weekend though cuz of TOM. I'm hoping that will wrap up in a couple days. Weight is still the same as last week....UGH.

I didn't eat a ton because I was feeling like crap. I'm going to do my measurements tonight if I can find my tape measure other wise I will go out and buy one in the morning.

Going to have a bath....talk to you all later.

I am absolutely loving everyones lists that they are making...I was really hoping and praying that everything on the negative sides could be something that we all could work on and improve ourselves and so far so good...These are all things that we alone notice and dislike and we are the only ones that can change them and totally be happy and in love with ourselves...I am still working on my list...

Todays:

20 ounces of orange flavored water

8 ounces chocolate whey(breakfast)

2 ounces tuna salad and 1 ounce cottage cheese (lunch)

1/2 a grilled pork chop and some kind of veggie (planned dinner)

48 ounces of Water (so far)

30 minute workout on my gazelle

Thanks Turner and great job with the exercise and your resolve with the cake and ice cream is amazing. Smile when you say you are busy at work. This means you don't have time to munch and snack.< /p>

Time2live have you ever thought about the depo shots to stop you period? Do you get prescription meds to help ease TOM? I'm glad it's almost over for you. We have the same band day, not date but day. I was banded July 8 2005. You are doing great with your weight lost. Just keep at it. I would exercise really good for a while then stop for a few months and then start again. I wasted valuable time doing that.

My list (work in process)

Positives:

1/I love everyone

2/Im getting cuter as the days go by (LOL)

3/I am a great mother, daughter and wife

4/I am a very good planner

5/I have a wondeful job

6/I am a very caring and personable person

Negatives:

1/I talk way too much

2/Im too big (but working on it)

3/I have a problem with wanting to be in "charge"

4/I want to make all the choices when it comes to my son without asking my husband

5/I put other peoples needs before my own way too many times

I am still working on some more to add to both but right now im drained...lol

Time2live have you ever thought about the depo shots to stop you period? Do you get prescription meds to help ease TOM? I'm glad it's almost over for you. We have the same band day, not date but day. I was banded July 8 2005. You are doing great with your weight lost. Just keep at it. I would exercise really good for a while then stop for a few months and then start again. I wasted valuable time doing that.

I myself had huge issues with the depo and my band not getting alot at all due to the estrogen...But they put me on a nonestrogen iud call minerva and so far so good

The depo shot made me a psycho. I was so bitchy and so uninterested in sex that it put a real strain on my rel. with my hubby. I read somewhere that depo is what they give criminal sex offenders to chemically castrate them. And I gained about 60 pounds. I did like not having a period though, that was nice.

I am in need of some form of birth control until hubby gets snipped but I so do not want to do hormones. Can you tell me more about your IUD. What is it like to have it implanted and do you have any side effects?