Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Awww thanks for the PM! I'm still here just haven't been feeling well all week. I feel totally exhausted and I haven't done anything to warrant that.

The banning from the scale has made me a little grumpy too but I know I'll be better for it in the long run.

I haven't done any real exercise for 5 days now except stuff around the house.

My eating is still pretty much on target though looking through my fitday journal and reading some stuff on line I feel like I need to add a few more calories per day to my eating plan. I think I should be around 1200 to 1400 or so and right now I'm between 900 and 1000 which I think is too low maybe? Anyone agree with me on that or does it make no sense to eat more...lol.

Anyhow eating today:

Breakfast

1/2 c scrammbled eggs with a little cheese and ham( for future reference eggs are a no for me first thing in the morning)

lunch

1/2c cottage cheese with 1/2 canned fruit

snack

1 piece of licorice

1 rice cake with light Peanut Butter

Supper

Ground turkey,refried Beans on salad with FF ranch and Salsa

Drank an obnoxious amount of Water today

Husband is going away this weekend and it's supposed to be like -30 here so I think I'll do the speedy little workouts posted....at least a couple times a day.

I love coming on here and seeing the motivation!! Keeps me going!!

Thanks again Avilla for PMing me....I feel so luved...:clap2:

Aawwww, Anytime!!! Whatever it takes to get everyone back I am willing to do!!! I dont know if this is how anyone elses dr feels or not, but the last time that I went in for a fill I saw a different dr and he told me not to worry about trying to get in all of my calories..I had been trying to get in about 1000 a day and was finding myself having to snack just to get in some extra calories before bed...He told me to stay low on my calories and not to worry about it cuz thats just less that my body will have to work to burn them off...So I have been doing what he said for almost a month now and have been staying between 650-800 calories a day and doing pretty good with it and not having to worry about getting in extra food has destressed me...Like I said, I dont know if other drs feel that way or not but this one did and I lost some weight really quick afterwards

:) Hello Ladies! Just wanted to stop by and say Hi...Avilla...Thanks for the PM. It feels nice to be missed.... I'm getting better day by day. It's not easy but it's happening..I'm walking again..1.6 miles today, but it takes all my energy:faint: . Protein Shakes make me nauseaus and I'm afraid to throw up...so I'm doing the carnation instant breakfasts, which are a lot better...Thank you all for your good thoughts and wishes.. I'm taking it one day at a time! It is good tos ee everybodies progress!!:clap2: KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!!!!!:clap2:

smooches...:kiss2: Olga

You will be feeling alot better by this time next week..I remember feeling real depressed after surgery and it lasted for a couple weeks..I was upset and wondering what in the heck I had done and almost wished that I hadnt done it...Just remember that these emotions are normal!! I also recall just sitting down and crying for no reason at all several times...I think that the body gets upset and thrown upside down from the surgery and from the drop in weight right afterwards...Its just letting you know that it still thinks its in charge and can have you anyway that it wants you...Everyone heals differently and at a different pace...Take your time and relax and heal...After you go in for your follow up and get your first fill, then its time to work and you will be feeling alot better by then too

Thanks for the PM. I did weigh yesterday and was Thrilled to see 199.6 on my scale! Yippeee! I haven't changed my ticker yet, because I usually do that on Mondays. I'm not sure what everyone is measuring consistantly.

I did not go to the gym yesterday or today. I did walk in the neighborhood for 30 minutes yesterday, but none today.

Today I have had:

Breakfast: Lite n fit yogurt with unflavored Unjury Protein

Lunch: 4 oz lentil Soup

Snack: 2 oz cottage cheese

Dinner: 4 oz grilled tilapia fish, 1 oz grilled yellow squash

snack: 2 oz cottage cheese

I'm still afraid to cheat off my soft food diet. Only 10 more days of soft foods and then on to real solids! I get really hungry at night between 7-10 and was told I shouldn't be eating at night. I hope a little cottage cheese would be okay.

I drank all my Water (64 oz) and 2 glasses of crystal lite peach tea.

I'm so very encouraged by all of your successes! Thanks for being this newbie's inspiration.

Sorry I went AWOL, I'll try to do better.

Terry

Thanks for the PM. I did weigh yesterday and was Thrilled to see 199.6 on my scale! Yippeee! I haven't changed my ticker yet, because I usually do that on Mondays. I'm not sure what everyone is measuring consistantly.

I did not go to the gym yesterday or today. I did walk in the neighborhood for 30 minutes yesterday, but none today.

Today I have had:

Breakfast: Lite n fit yogurt with unflavored Unjury Protein

Lunch: 4 oz lentil Soup

Snack: 2 oz cottage cheese

Dinner: 4 oz grilled tilapia fish, 1 oz grilled yellow squash

snack: 2 oz cottage cheese

I'm still afraid to cheat off my soft food diet. Only 10 more days of soft foods and then on to real solids! I get really hungry at night between 7-10 and was told I shouldn't be eating at night. I hope a little cottage cheese would be okay.

I drank all my Water (64 oz) and 2 glasses of crystal lite peach tea.

I'm so very encouraged by all of your successes! Thanks for being this newbie's inspiration.

Sorry I went AWOL, I'll try to do better.

Terry

All that matters is that your back now...We are all here to gather strength and encouragement from eachother...If it werent for all the great people on here I think that I would be lost in a fog somewhere

Quote:(Hey what's going on? How much do you have in your band?)

Teresita and fellow campers,

I have 2.5cc's in a 4cc band (I think its 4 or 5). I am having a terrible time keeping anything solid down. I am loosing fast so I liked it for awhile, but now I am feeling run down and tired. I counted my calories and I am only getting around 600/day. I am going to call them today:rolleyes . I can't stand it anymore. I need more nutrients.:think I will get the 0.5 taken out. I shouldn't have gotten it put in. I lost 16lbs and I went ahead and got another 0.5 put in cause I didn't want the loosing to stop. I have learned my lesson I think!!:)

Turner24

Yes yes yes the scale is not your friend when it does not say what you want. Yes yogurt is good for you but lemon pound cake is not. No eggs do not go down well for breakfast if you are tight in the morning. Yes this is a great place for newbies to start off on the right foot. Yes changing your calorie count up and down at times will help to promote weight lost.

I see a few people did not make it to the gym yesterday so I hope you did something else in place of that workout routine. Yes I see some people did go walk and did other extra curricular activities. LOL

You guys are an amazing bunch. Success is easy when you add some help.:)

Oh poor baby I'm sorry. Get a little unfill so you can feed your body so it can be healthy. Let's do it the right way. Lean healthy Proteins are going to help you lose fat. Oh yeah throw in that wonderful exercise. Turner24

ANNOUNCEMENT

PEOPLE WE HAVE 31 DAYS UNTIL SPRING!!!!! IF YOUR FACE LOOKS LIKE THIS :) . YOU BETTER LISTEN UP.

IF YOU HAVE NOT LOST ANY WEIGHT SINCE BEGINNING THIS BOOTCAMP PLEASE SEE ME ON BOARD OR IN A PM. WE CAN TURN THAT AROUND.

PEOPLE COMMITMENT IS NO JOKE!!!!! WE HAVE MADE A COMMITMENT AND WE ARE GOING TO SEE IT THROUGH. IF YOU HAVE SET GOALS FOR THE SPRING NOW IS THE TIME TO READJUST YOUR WORKOUT AND OR EATING PLAN TO REACH THOSE GOALS.

THIS BOOTCAMP STARTED JANUARY 9 AND WILL END MARCH 6.

ARE YOU READY FOR SPRING!!!!!!!

I will go ahead and announce my "end of bootcamp" goal...I want to be at 245 by then...I am making myself work really hard for this....I figure if I let everyone know my goal then it would be harder to get out of it...lol

Okay, I'll go for 348. :) I was 368 at my last weigh in (Jan 19). That would be 20lbs from last wt. :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes I better go walk on treadmill just thinking about it LOL!:)

Turner24

Uh yeah Turner24 that was real ambitious of you. LOL I thought about doing 10 pounds but I said hummm 1 pound a week....uhhhhh not.

31 days, so make this weekend count. Get out there and move that body. Smile and laugh it burns calories.

Enjoy you guys.

I'm off today from work:heh: Anywayz, I went to Catherine's to try on some clothes because I don't know my true dress size. Well guess what was in the dressing room.....a measuring tape:clap2: My measurements are:

Chest: 46 inches

Waist: 41 inches

Hips: 63 inches I guess you can tell I'm pear shaped.

And I brought myself a bad azz black suit for my birthday in a couple of Sundays. The top was a sz 24 and the skirt was a sz 26. I also brought some black leather pumps to go with the suit. My shoe sz is a sz smaller too. No more cheating days for me, until after 2-18, cuz I want to look good for my birthday. Tonite is gym nite. I'm eating a chix salad for lunch. Talk wit cha later, gotta go pickup the boys.