Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4 days post-op: The shakes I have been drinking contain dietary fiber

Is the carnation Breakfast shakes also a good source I'm trying to find something that w work for me but satisfy the hunger or any advice where there are some not si awful tasting shakes or food choices and liquids

I'm a week out of surgery and finding the shakes and most everything is not appeasing only applesauce it seems thete is a pain in my chest that goest up when I try is this normal

Have u had your follow up appt yet? I'd ask/call the dr.. I never felt any chest pains when trying to eat or drink.. ( but that's jus my experience)

Is the carnation breakfast shakes also a good source I'm trying to find something that w work for me but satisfy the hunger or any advice where there are some not si awful tasting shakes or food choices and liquids

I prefer the premier Protein.. But have never tried the carnation breakfast shakes.. Premier has 30g of Protein, 1 sugar, & 160 calories.. They are really great in taste..

No will have my foll up next monday and where do u get premier. Do u recommend any certain flavor and do u think mixing Peanut Butter in it would b okay

Ibought the shakes from doctors office and don't really care for them too well especially without skim milk

Premier Protein shakes are already made! They come in 11oz containers. I personally like the choc over the vanilla.. They taste great! I sit mine in the freezer and let them get icy.. Yummy! I have heard on this sight if u like coffee u can mix the choc premier Protein with it and they say it taste like a mocha coffee.. Haven't tried it yet, but I'm goin too..

Ibought the shakes from doctors office and don't really care for them too well especially without skim milk

Oh & I got them from SAMs club. 18 dollars for a case of 12.. I drink one in the morning & 1 before bed..

No will have my foll up next monday and where do u get premier. Do u recommend any certain flavor and do u think mixing Peanut Butter in it would b okay

I would recommend to call your dr in the morning about the chest pains.. Jus to be on the safe side.. Could be jus gas pains but I don't want to make that call.. I'm sure your dr can answer that question for you.. He may move your appt up some or Atleast they can give u some info as to y this is happening to you..

Is there anything u eat to help satisfy hunger or doesn't feel like diet food

Not at that stage u r in.. But I will tell you this.. I drank wonton Soup from the Chinese restaurant.. I only drank the soup tho.. It made me feel a lot better.. I practically lived off of that & regular chicken broth the 1st 10 days.. Have u tried sugar free jello.. The cherry is really good. I am on phase 3 now tho.. R u feeling hungry a lot? Because I had a lot of HEAD hunger .. But I have dealt very well with it now.. It will get better as the days go by.

I will have to try that. It does feel frustrating. I do feel hunger not sure if its real or not but am thankful I found this site where others are going through what u go through

I will have to try that. It does feel frustrating. I do feel hunger not sure if its real or not but am thankful I found this site where others are going through what u go through

Yes, I am very thankful of this site.. It has helped me tremendously! When I can't sleep at night I jus go read this forum til I fall asleep.. Also I have heard if u stay hungry a lot your dr may wanna put u on something like Prevacid .. I think I heard them say its something to do with acid reflux..