Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm on the Bariatric Choice website for the $20 deal (btw, am I the only one who finds it funny that VST doesn't recognize "bariatric" as a vocabulary word?) trying to figure out what's worth spending money on. I know not all Protein Shakes, supplements, bariatric foods are not created equally, but this stuff is spendy! And there are a lot of things I could find equivalents for at Wal-Mart. Or so it would appear.

Those of you who order regularly from them, what do you think is worth paying a little extra for? Any particular brands, shakes containing _____ g of Protein, foods you can't get anywhere else?

Much appreciated!

Syntrax matrix brand of shakes. low carb low cal and low fat, tastes great!

I love the mint cookie and orange cream.

I've never found a brand at Walmart that like.

I love Bariatric Advantage choc. chewy Calcium citrate,

but that's not Bariatric Choice.

I spent a great deal of cash on chewable Vitamins off of the internet when wife and I had our operations. Now we buy Centrum Silver chewables at Walmart.

I am a year and a half out and still don't like to swallow pills. I know I am over-babying my stomach. I chew all my pills no matter how gross they taste.

My surgeon said if it fits inside your wedding ring than you can swallow it.

I really like the Syntrax Nectar powders, particularly the ones that mix well with Water. I get tired of the thick, sludgy shakes mixed with any form of milk. My favorites of their flavors are Fuzzy Navel, Roadhouse Lemonade, and Lemon Tea.

I use the Wellesse liquid vitamins - the Multi-Vitamin, Calcium, and Iron. I think they are great. They are not specifically bariatric formula so you may need to take a double dose.

I have heard great things about Ostrim ostrich Jerky but I'm at least four months away from being able to eat jerky and haven't tried it myself.

Syntrax matrix brand of shakes. low carb low cal and low fat, tastes great!

I love the mint cookie and orange cream.

I've never found a brand at Walmart that like.

I love Bariatric Advantage choc. chewy calcium citrate,

I agree with you on all of your choices!! These are some of my favorites but I order them on www.mybariatricpantry.com I find they have a lot more choices. You can also order sample packets and I ordered all my Vitamins there. I was going to do the Target thing but when I compared the quality of the Vitamins I ordered the Bariatric Advantage ones. Good luck with your purchases!!

I love Bariatric Advantage choc. chewy calcium citrate,

Those are actually sold on the Bariatric Choice website!

Thank you all for the recommendations!

If you go to bariatric advantage's website and put them on automatic ship, then it's only 9.99