Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Can someone pelase give me Cyrel Partosa from medicaltourismco's number. I'm at the airport and no one is here to pick me up.

I'm thinking a thousand differenct things by now, it's been 2+ hours. None of the number I call are working for the driver, plus they are Mexico numbers. Also, the numbers I have for medicaltourismco are not working. Not the 1800 one or the other.

214-556-3524 or 1-800-661-2126 ext. 102

Nor the ones from the site at Cabrera. I am freaking out!

I hope you get your ride soon. I'm sorry I can't help you. Please keep us posted that you're okay.

That must be scarey. Is there anyone around that can help you - a help desk or security?

Let us know your ok. I can't find any information online for you that will help.

This a number on Dr. Cabrera's "official" site

tel:1-855-768-7247

I sent you a PM. I called a driver for you. He said he can help you.. I don't know the cost but he is very professional guy. I tried all the numbers but I can't get through to anyone. I'll send you a PM with my phone number so I can get you more information OK.. Don't stress hon!

This a number on Dr. Cabrera's "official" site

tel:1-855-768-7247

Unfortunately, that number is for Mexico Bariatric Center so I doubt they'll be much help. I don't have a number for Dr cabrera or Valenzuela.. just email addresses.

I hope the driver has arrived by now. If not, my coordinator with Medical Tourism is Hazel Ramos and her number is: 1-800-661-2126 ext. 105.

Please keep us updated!

1-214-556-3524. She had just called me yesterday from a previous inquiry I had made.

Phew! My goodness THAT was a hassle!!! I waited for AGES (my flight arrived at 10:23am and the driver came round at 1:00pm!!!) and all sorts of thoughts were going through my mind! My driver FINALLY got my number from Cyrel (which I sent 3-4 different times in email) and decided to call me! Despite my spending 12 something dollars per minute to call the guys two mexican numbers and get sent to voicemail...he says he never got a single call......yet I wI'll most probably sure as day get the bill won't I! My mother was furious! CAn't lie...so was I. Still sort of am. That is absolutely NOT the type of service we were expecting to get. I honestly felt like something really bad was happening how no one was picking up my calls, and I had 6 different numbers to call! Definitely NOT the start of a good review vlog for the company....;(. But on the bright side......I feel so loved you guys!!! I love you SerendipityHappens! I freakin' love you all! Thanks so much you guys came running to help! I really don't think I've ever felt so much love! :D. You all rock!

*sniff*

I am SO glad you are ok! I was so worried about you! I hope the rest of your journey is uneventful, pain-free, and peaceful! You deserve it :-)

Goodness I sure hope so! But honestly....with all you guys as well-wishers......I'm confident everything'll be just fine! :D

If not....I could always get Serendipity to call some guys up in here......;):D

Alhamdulillah!

I was so worried about you stuck at the airport all by yourself. I'm so glad you got that all resolved and Insha'Allah this will be the ONLY excitement for the entire trip! Don't worry about a thing when it comes to your surgeons. They are AWESOME and will take such great care of you. I'm looking forward to your updates!

Thanks so much for caring!!!!! You're super super sweet!!!!! I know you're right....it was my coordinators mistake that she didn't give the correct contact number to the driver.....not the doctors...or the drivers either. But still......that was real sucky....to say the least lol.

anywho....I'm off to bed.....boy I'm bushed! ;)

I'm glad everything got resolved. Best wishes for an uneventful surgery and a smooth and comfortable recovery. I'll be joining you on the loser's bench in a week.