Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

omg omg omg you wouldnt believe what i just did i posted pics on before and after in my bloody underwear ..

i took pics last night and was so upset how fat i am until i found originals in undies with non matching undies i might add and got carried away now i feel like a bit of a wally ,but feck it done now so if you dont mind looking at wobbles and girls please be prepared these are not skinny pics they just alot smaller than original wobbles go look

ps sweethot you look so lovely honey in your skinny jeans well done !!!

Boo - you are looking very glamourous...congrats. One of these days I will get some pics taken and post them. You are ALL doing sooooo great. Very motivating!

ok ladies... you know how I have the worst luck. well, the speeding ticket that I got... apparently the prosecutors office has picked it up and is trying to charge me with Reckless Driving! up to $1000 fine and max of 8 years in jail... um, yes, I said JAIL. for speeding.

I sent in my payment and THANK GOD copied my ticket I recieved. This is NOT what the policeman marked on the ticket and is NOT what he told me to pay or how this would be handled.

Now, I don't know what to do. I've been trying to get ahold of lawyers all morning. My life is one bad thing after the next... it never ends. I paid the damn speeding ticket the monday after I recieved it. Was that enough? no. now... they want to take me to court for something the policeofficer didn't even charge me for!?!?

how does that work?

i hate my life. I ate crap all weekend... I didnt get off the couch. I don't want to be at work. I can't concentrate. Is life ever going to give me a break? I never leave my house and the one weekend that i do.... I honestly hate my life.

None of you happen to be lawyers do you? (sigh)

Pray for me.

--Brandi

sorry babe not a lawyer but i could write reference saying what a good girl you are ,life will get better soon when life gives you lemons ...through them at traffic cops...lol

oh honey i wish i could be more help but i can just be pissed off with you grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Bman - hon it sounds like a mistake to me. I'm sure you'll get it all straightened out. Sucks to have it hanging around tho.

Boo - you look great! I love the dress! I hope you had a wonderful time.

Nikki - good to hear from you, I'm hoping you have that pink shopping spree.

Bandiva - WOW girl you are doing wonderful!!! - so tell us about the obstruction, thats one we haven't covered here yet.

Well ladies its the first of the month - one more month to put up with the bs here at work and then we are closed for the season!!! woohoo - today is a busy day for me so I guess I better get to work. Love ya all - you are my inspiration!!!

Hey Girls,

I am saying hi before I try to catch up with you all. School is winding down for me..11 more weeks! Between that and the kids and working sporadically and my workouts..life is busy. But good busy. I miss you all and hope to catch up....

Brandi--where are you at? DO you know if you have a pre paid legal representative in your area?

It is like $16 a month and girl they will go to court for you for FREE as long as you weren't drunk driving. I have used them MANY MANY times, they work great! TRUST ME!

Want me to find you one? They can take on this case now and it will cost you no more than the $16 or so a month! NO JOKE! You get a real attorney!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boo Boo Kitty viewpost.gif

Brandi--where are you at? DO you know if you have a pre paid legal representative in your area?

It is like $16 a month and girl they will go to court for you for FREE as long as you weren't drunk driving. I have used them MANY MANY times, they work great! TRUST ME!

Want me to find you one? They can take on this case now and it will cost you no more than the $16 or so a month! NO JOKE! You get a real attorney!

Booboo - if you can find something like that here, it would be awesome. BUT I have my doubts that it is around here -- I've called 7 attorneys this morning, and can't even find one that i would PAY who will represent me in the county which i am charged. They all flat out said no. becuase they wouldnt travel that far...(??)

I can use all the help I can get.

I will PM you my exact location and see if you cant find anything. :-) I am (as usual) on my own down here.

Brandi, I'm so sorry for your troubles. You're such an inspiration to us on-line. I hate that your "real life" isn't so great. Good luck with the ticket...

As for me, some of you may have read this elsewhere I posted, but I felt I should post it here too since so many of you have been offering your support to me.

Today I went from 2.2cc to 1.6cc in my band. I was getting so frustrated and mentally drained from not being able to eat. I couldn't even eat Soup at lunch. I thought it was all part of the tigher earlier in the day thing.

But, after having an unfill (she wanted to completely unfill me but I said I was too scared for that) and finally being able to eat lunch at a restaurant without running to the bathroom I am so happy. And I still only ate a little bit.

Finding the right fill is a crazy process.

So, two steps in my starting fresh are under way.

I hope to start step 3 (consistent exercise) tomorrow.

I will keep you all updated.

Hey Girls,

Good morning.

I was wondering if you all would share with me what your fills are and how you feel about them. I am just looking for a little support. Here is the thing, I have not had a fill since about April. I think I went from 1cc to 1.5cc in a 4cc band. So all together I have had 2 fills since December. I went back to the MD in June and decided I did not want a fill. I was comfortable with the amount of restriction I had...Now I am realizing that I really had none. I was trying to do it on my own more or less. I shouldn't say I had none, I just didn't have much.

At any rate, my weightloss is pretty stagnant. I know it is obvious that I am eating as much as I am burning and therefore maintaining. I don't think I could restrict my calories anymore and I must need a fill. Why did I go through all this to not use my band??? I have been asking myself this question.

Okay, so my question is, how do you all feel about your fill? Do you feel satisfied in the quantity that you eat? I am afraid of getting more of a fill and either not getting to eat, or puking. Right now I rarely PB because I am cautious about what I eat. I did PB this weekend because I think I was in a daze and ate a small McDonald's french fry in front of the computer. WTF? I never eat french fries...They weren't even good. I felt like crap the rest of the day. Lesson learned.

Enough of my rambling...I am off for a bike ride. Any feedback would be very appreciated!

Hi Kaydoll!!! I was so happy to see your back!!! I think I have 7.5cc in a 10 cc band, my dr does the larger bands. I feel good about my restriction, I can eat a healthy choice or smart ones meal and be STUFFED - in fact I usually can't finish a whole one. Last night was horrible, my sweet daughter made chicken cordon bleu and green bean almondine, yummy but I ate the green Beans and I don't think I chewed well enough (when I was in the taste testing) then I took 1/2 a peice of chicken, cut it up nice and small and ate about 3 bites when I got stuck - the omgoodness whats happening to me stuck - needless to say I was puking all evening and miserable. Finally the last time I threw up I got a chunk of almond out, so I think it all fell back to the fact that I didn't chew it well enough. As long as a take my time and chew really good I'm fine and I love my fill. I have to admit I haven't lost anything this past week, TOM is to blame and the fact that I didn't get in 4 miles of walking at all, I was lucky to get in 2/day. BUT huge nsv for me, while digging thro dd closet (the older one) I found some 12's and a 10, I held up the 10 and said .. hmmmm... slid those suckers right on and I'm happy to say I'm wearing a pair of my 21 y/o daughters corderoy pants to work today and they are a flipping size 10!!! oh yeah I'm rocking this fill!!!

Maurdan - I hope you're feeling better with this unfill - and wtg with the exercise - you're doing great!!!

Bman - have you found anything else out about the ticket? Attorney? I still think it sounds like a screw up somehow. I'm thinking of you, praying for you, all will be well.

Kay...In March I got my second fill which took me to 2.5 in a 4cc band. I was really comfortable there. Recently got an unfill to 1.6 and I still feel restriction here. I think fills are such a personal thing, and we all have our own magic number. I guess the key is...are you hungry? If so, get a fill. I rarely get hungry, and I LOVE that. Don't beat yourself up about the mindless eating....everyone does that...that is why we are banded. After we do it a few times we catch on! lol.

I have 3.2 in a 4.0 band... have "ok" restriction.

Been eating crap for the past few days though.

By the way... peanut butter... does NOT work for me. OMG, some of the worse sliming ever, and it would NOT come back up. It was literally stuck down in there and not moving till it disolved. You can NOT make it come up once you've got it down there. Trust me.

BAD BAD BAD idea... who would have thought?

shouldn't have been eating it anyway. and i WONT be eating it again anytime soon. lesson learned! thanks my band.

------------------------

I hired my lawyer that i've used before - he is from Indianapolis. He was furious when he found out what happened. The deal is: He told me that ANY prosecutor can do that. They can change the charge and officer gives you on ANY ticket. Most people dont know that because prosecutors NEVER do it. They should not have that much time on their hands.

This prosecutor literally had to go through the stack of tickets by hand and look up each individual address in order to find ones that were within the zone he wanted - then, spent the day changing the charges.

My lawyer told me he was going to "throw those country hicks up against the wall."

THAT is my kind of lawyer.

However, It will cost me from $1000 - $2000 depending on what all he has to do to accomplish this. But he believes he will get it wiped off my record completely. He is doing to demand an all-out Jury Trail and THAT would cost the county $20,000+ tax payer dollars (and they HAVE to give me one if I request it). So, basically he is going to threaten and scare the crap out of the idiots and make them remember not to mess with people like this in the future. It is wrong. Most prosectuors have better things to do... like solve real crimes like murder, rape, and burglary. This guy spent the afternoon being a money hungery ass hole. Idiot prosecutor.

So, Brandi is out some serious money... all for breaking the speed limit. I am going to be a mess til it is over - but figured I would give you all the update. I HATE drama. and YET it follows me whereever I go. GGrrrr