Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

148.5 this morning... woo hoo

Are there reminders of my EX? EVERYWHERE. He didn't really deal with his stuff. I made him empty his closet - even though he slept int he guest bedroom the last year or more he kept his clothes in my bedroom - so those are at least moved. Remnants of his office are still here etc. He did consolidate some stuff and says he will pack up while i am in Orlando next week. I am not sure i believe him... if he doesn't I will do it when I get home.

I am not weirded out by it and I don't think it is intentional on his part but it does make it so that my house still isn't really 100% mine yet. I wouldn't have a "real" boyfriend over (if I had one that is!) for example.

148.5 this morning... woo hoo

Are there reminders of my EX? EVERYWHERE. He didn't really deal with his stuff. I made him empty his closet - even though he slept int he guest bedroom the last year or more he kept his clothes in my bedroom - so those are at least moved. Remnants of his office are still here etc. He did consolidate some stuff and says he will pack up while i am in Orlando next week. I am not sure i believe him... if he doesn't I will do it when I get home.

I am not weirded out by it and I don't think it is intentional on his part but it does make it so that my house still isn't really 100% mine yet. I wouldn't have a "real" boyfriend over (if I had one that is!) for example.

You could leave a bunch of boxes and tape sitting out so that while you are gone and he comes over he gets the hint that you mean business.

Did Steven ever come to your house or do you always go to his?

Sarah I'm so excited your getting a new oven! I just noticed your current weight is 121 lbs too! You go girl....

Sheryl the house is almost yours now.....yayyyyyyy! :P

Sarah I'm so excited your getting a new oven! I just noticed your current weight is 121 lbs too! You go girl....

Sheryl the house is almost yours now.....yayyyyyyy! :P

Actually, my current weight loss is 121 pounds. I will never weigh 121 pounds, I would really look sickly if I did.

New oven is here and I have made chocolate cake and mini oreo cookie cheese cakes! My boys take a baked good to school in their lunches and then come home and tell me their friends ask for some so I pack up goodies for the friends, too. My teenager has all the girls asking him if I will bake them Cookies for their birthdays...it cracks me up. He has brought cookies for a handful of his friends this year.

thanks for all your kind words; Hywel is being an absolute trooper. He went to school today and asked if he could be put in isolation because he didn't feel he could cope with a big crowd around him... he did that and it worked well. He seems in high spirits - as much as can be expected - today but his appetite has gone a little. He says he wants to go training tomo, so that is a good sign too.

I struggled in work today; kept thinking about Gary, how dark his life mus of been - also kept thinking of his wife and two sons... I really don't know how I would cope in their shoes.

We also had an incident in school today that shook us all up - one of our pupils (a 15yr old in my form) was attacked with a knife. Luckily there was no injury and he was checked over by the local hospital. The attacker, another 15yr old from our school, was soon arrested by the police and charged (I think). What on earth is going on? This really did scare me for the safety of our kids!

So I was supposed to fast today, but it didn't go as planned - I haven't eaten too much, but not my normal fast - might try again tomo. Oh and I think Wanda might be right about my scales - I weighed heavier this morning than I did last night!!! Perhaps I need to get a new battery.

Kim, I can't believe your husband - he certainly is a Viking and would get on well with mine. I remember when Steve had to have his leg broken and a titanium rod inserted - it is a huge operation and recovery time. I hope you are both coping ok!

I really don't know much about cpap machines... never had any experience with them, but I know the noise would drive me insane. Daisy there must be a quieter way!

I can't believe how completely different our weather is - as Cathy said, it is chucking it down here - never seen rain so bad... so many accidents caused by it too. Horrible weather. I would love to come to Cali and see what it is like there... just to get some sun!

It is sprinklin a bit here in Cali today. It's also kind of cold for us. Hahaha... Tomorrow I will be going up to the Mountain and there is high fire risk now. :(

Sue people are sure losing it everywhere. So much trauma and violence happening. Gary is a casualty for all the people who loved him. I am sending my prayers for his wife and 2 kids, what a horrible thing to have to deal with...

Sarah I see you as so skinny! We are so successful in our weight loss but will always have to watch our weight... :P

Sarah - you are a stronger person than I. If I baked that stuff, I would eat it. I apparently have food addiction issues because my solution about food is to make the decision once - at the store. Once it is in my house, I am done, I will eat it eventually.

Steven has only been at my house once - when my EX was gone for a couple of weeks. My EX knows I "see someone" "date" or whatever but I surely would never want to rub it in his face. Steven feels the same way but, he says that he would like to come over here now that my EX is out of the house, since he has a bachelor pad so to speak and always feels obligated to clean before I come over. In fact, and I still feel bad about it - I made a comment about how dark it was back when we first met and he did this huge cleanup/overhaul - washing windows, removing dark curtains etc. He has a pretty bad case of ADHD and frankly I suspect bi-polar - because he stayed up all night for two nights to do all that which is not rational. He told me that he likes it much better but I still feel bad since I didn't mean to criticize. Anyway, he has dropped out of contact with me since I saw him on Friday. It was kinda weird because we were going to connect again over that weekend and I expected to have plans with him Friday night (tomorrow) and he just hasn't contacted me or returned my call. Well, it's not weird. He does this. It means he is in a mood. This is why he can't have a real relationship - he is the coolest guy to be with, talk to, but when he gets in a funk he goes into hermit mode and cuts everybody out. It is annoying and rude but it is just what he does. The other possible trigger is he was getting all chummy again last time i saw him - wanting to make plans with me to do all this great stuff and this has happened before... he gets swept up in that line of thinking and then later freaks out about it. He actually almost broke up with me because we were going to go camping and he just went in full on amp up mode over it because he really wanted to be alone. I was like...okay... I will live wihtout a camping trip....LOL. It is a irritiating pattern and he keeps wondering why I stick around since he knows how much it pisses off every woman he has ever dated. In the end, maybe it is good, keeps me from really falling in love with him and keeps our relationship right were it should be - Friends With Benefits with irregular contact. Because, although he has been wonderful for me in so many ways - it would be a freaking disaster to get too involved with him. The wonderful part is that he has been my biggest cheerleader. I met him after I got to goal but had all the extra skin and everything... he is the first man in my whole life that made me feel sexy. When I look at myself, I do see the flaws, but he has helped me see that I am beautiful and I NEVER EVER felt that way before - even when I had thin periods in my youth I always hated my looks. Really, for all his faults, I am so glad I have had him in my life... even though I do know it ends...soon.

Sarah, fair play to you for baking - and not eating..lol! I can't bake for love or money - you should meet my daughter, you two could bake for Wales...

Oh Sheryl, when I read your posts about being single and your encounters I really do get mixed reactions - I don't mean that to sound rude! Part of me thinks 'Oh sh*t'! I couldn;t cope with that... being single scares me; probably cos I am happily married and can't see myself with anyone else (physically or emotionally) but then I get envious cos I will never (hopefully!) have that 'first'kiss, that 'first date' or first anything!

Lots of "snipes" from folks about "secret groups" I'm hearing about. Anybody read any of this? Some of the hosts were talking about it. I guess I'm oblivious. lol.

I managed to pull off a real fast day with 508 and it's 9pm. I'm REALLY hungry!!! Guess I'll go to bed so I won't stray!!!! Ha! Since the USA not starting out so great in Olympics. Shawn White fell. Our man figured skater fell. Smh!!!

Lots of "snipes" from folks about "secret groups" I'm hearing about. Anybody read any of this? Some of the hosts were talking about it. I guess I'm oblivious. lol.

Didn't see that... but I think it is better to just not engage and not talk about it...

Aw shoot! I just answered 5 posts and then I pushed some shortcut and knocked them all out! Boo! (double return button maybe?) Anyway, happy thursday all, I read all your posts and have replies, but just used the last glucose in my brain to answer and lost it. Yes Georgia, I saw the post in the hosts forum about the "Secret groups" Wouldn't they like to know!!! Sorry for those who are sad, happy for those who are happy! Hungry from those who bake! :P and invite those over who clean to go hog wild on my place! I had a good fast day, less than 550....

Aw shoot! I just answered 5 posts and then I pushed some shortcut and knocked them all out! Boo! (double return button maybe?) Anyway, happy thursday all, I read all your posts and have replies, but just used the last glucose in my brain to answer and lost it. Yes Georgia, I saw the post in the hosts forum about the "Secret groups" Wouldn't they like to know!!! Sorry for those who are sad, happy for those who are happy! Hungry from those who bake! :P and invite those over who clean to go hog wild on my place! I had a good fast day, less than 550....

Quick, concise and covered all the bases! Good job, Kim! Nighty nite.

Edited by Georgia

Coops - what is isolation? What it sounds like?

Where's Wanda - kicking butt with 5:2 that's where :)

Sheryl - Do you think you aren't in love with Stephen?

SarSar - what is your fitness regimen?

Where's M2G?

Denise - what Kim said, and really everybody, regarding the cpap. I'm really curious to hear how that turned out.

I had the best night last night; worked out (cardio, arms) with my Gym-Bros, one thing I love about soldiers is how encouraging they are. They coaxed me onto the pull up bar and encouraged me and gave my toes a little support and hoist and I was able to do FOUR when I didn't even think I could do one!! Later they came over to the office and I fed them the no-bak cookie balls I've been experimenting with and then we made another batch, this time with bacon in them! We shot the $h!t for over an hour and a half, it was lovely. The best part was hands down, the best compliment I have ever received in MY ENTIRE LIFE: We were having a frank discussion about the attention I do (or do not) receive at the gym. I said that I didn't feel the attention was positive, that it was more like a judgement, "what is she doing here, she's fluffy in all the wrong places." And without missing a beat, in unison, two of the guys said, "you are fluffy in ALL THE RIGHT PLACES!!!!" And we all laughed hard. Love those guys.

BTW - I'm having pretty good results from backloading my carbs - I save my carbs for after an evening workout, it's a science that lifters and bodybuilders utilize.

Florinda, do you count your carbs as I would be interested to know how many you have. I know you have quite an extensive work out routine so I imagine it might be higher than most. Also I know there are 'good' and 'bad' carbs so what are your good carbs. My problem is that I like all the bad ones.

Went back to work yesterday after a couple of duvet days, by 6 pm I was wishing I had stayed home another day. I did a semi- fast day yesterday, started out as a fast day but I felt a bit weak when I got home so opted for a meal instead of my usual fast food. scales are down today and they make me 'overweight' but I need to see it another day on the scales to claim it.

Rain, rain and more rain forecast for the weekend, just off to see my mum for the weekend - I don't like driving in the rain but needs must.