Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks, Cathy. I don't know why I didn't think of looking it up. I found some on Amazon, I may have to buy some to see what it tastes like.

Thanks, Cathy. I don't know why I didn't think of looking it up. I found some on Amazon, I may have to buy some to see what it tastes like.

Is it similar to our Heinz 57 sauce, do you think?

Oh I don't know, Georgia, good question. I haven't had Heinz 57 in a looong time, but I'm guessing yes. It most reminds me of a milder/sweeter A-1 sauce.

I hate marmite and Vegemite too, but Aussies swear they are totally different substances lol. :-)

I like Vegemite, but hate Marmite... go figure. My hubby is from NZ and if there is Vegemite in the house , he eats it up before I get a spoonfull. Acquired taste for sure.... Reckon? ;)

Dee, pants -hahahaaa - it is the little things that make me smile! Oh and yes, rubber v eraser... that is another great one.

Dialect varies so much here too - I love different British accents. I have a welsh accent; more like a lilt really... but I love a thick South Wales accents - North Wales have a different tang to their accent, it is very nasal... my son does an amazing North Welsh accent .. lol... actually he follow me in that department we both love to do accents. In school it comes in very handy; often the kids ask me to do different accents for a laugh!

Oh, and I hate that bloody programme Shameless - I watched 5 mins of it and quickly turned it over... yuk!!

I gotta admit, I absolutely lurve Marmite - delish on toast! Never had Vegemite though!

My daughter has a cooking assessment/test on Wednesday so she has been doing a dry run... OMG! Her cooking is soooo good. I am absolutely stuffed to the point of pain! I hope she does well on Wednesday as she has worked so hard on preparing this food. I am definitely gonna have to fast tomo!

Coops, you feeling better then? There is so much going round - on Friday I felt so cold while we were out really chilled to the bones and I had to come home and get under the duvet with a hot water bottle. I could not get warm. Saturday felt fine and today I have sneezed my head off and now throat feels rough. We need a good dose of cold weather to kill all these germs! Off to Wales in 2 weeks time - booked it yesterday for half term - going to Saundersfoot and taking the dog too so there should be plenty of walking.

I have to admit that I have not exercised for 10 days, I have just not felt up to it. My trainer comes Wednesday and I feel I have wasted the last session (she only comes once a fortnight) so I had better get on and do something tomorrow and Tuesday. I can't say I love exercising but I have been doing it regularly until now. I will give myself a kick up the backside or one of you guys can kindly do it.

Idk what marmite or vegemite is. I will have to look that up.

Sheila and Kelly, have fun at your parties today!

Georgia, I think the brown sauce looks like A1 to me. I think I'm going to try some.

Sue and Cathy, how far do you live from each other?

Denise, so is the ex still staying at Bill's house 3 days a week? What happened with that situation?

Sarah, I think we are about 1 hr to 1 1/2 hr from each other. Sue has promised to come shopping with me when I hit goal and we will meet in Cardiff which is supposed to be a really good shopping place and it is not far from her. I just have to lose those lbs now.

Defo Cathy; who ever gets to goal first buys the coffee!! I promise I am trying my best ...

Yea, I am better, still really tired but the headache has pretty much gone - the sickness and dizziness have both gone now. Back to work tomo and I ain't looking forward to it! Got a really busy week; kids got a lot going on and Steve is on afternoons so won't be here...

Have you been to Saundersfoot before Cathy? It is just fab there ... I haven't been for year but would defo like to go again. Are you going in half term... I think we have three weeks til our half term...booo!

Sue, our students go home 14/2 and they get 2 weeks off, staff however get 1 week and in the 2nd week we have our new September starters come in for assessment.

aw right... got it now Cathy... is the second week busy? I like going to work when there are no a few kids in!!

Sarah, I think we are about 1 hr to 1 1/2 hr from each other. Sue has promised to come shopping with me when I hit goal and we will meet in Cardiff which is supposed to be a really good shopping place and it is not far from her. I just have to lose those lbs now.

I wish I could say that I would meet you and Sue to go shopping when you reach goal! Now, that would be a trip!!

I wish I could say that I would meet you and Sue to go shopping when you reach goal! Now, that would be a trip!!

Oh yes! Would t that be fun!

You are all welcome to join us!

Right, after bouncing around I have stabilised at 170 so I am claiming that as my new low!! Only 1lb to 'overweight' and the 160s.