Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey everyone my name is Caroline I'm 20 years old , I got sleeved June 25th . I can't seem to get down any Protein at all , it all taste so nasty I mean I know it's not going to be delicious but need some advice has anyone had this problem

right now work on getting your fluids in......take a little bit of a Protein shake.....It is more important to be hydrated at this time....you can do this.....congrats to your new journey...... :P

Add PB2 to the powdered shakes. You only taste the Peanut Butter. Try Isopure ready to drink. Tastes more like a kook aid product than a Protein Drink. Can get at Vitamin Shoppe.< /p>

Try isopureI Protein Water it's 40grams protein and it has an ok tasted. Kinda expensive around 5 bucks a bottle, but i buy them at GNC and they have a special buy 2 get one free. I was sleeved on the 26 and can't do shakes yet only thin clear crap so that how i been getting my protein.

I had surgery the same day and I love the GNC powder "Lean 25". I have chocolate Peanut Butter and a banana flavored powder and I mix one scoop of each with a cup of skim milk. I split it into 2 drinks and sip it slowly. It tastes like a Choc punt butter banana milkshake!! Put it in a cup in the freezer for 1/2 hour is even better! You will feel much with some Protein. It is needed for healing!

I mix half unsweetened coconut/almond milk and half Water with my Protein Shakes. It helps them go down much easier.

The only kind of Protein Shake I can stomach is Atkins ...I have tried all others and can't stand them.

That sounds good (: I need to drink some Protein ima try my hardest to at least have some everyday I just get nauseous from the taste I don't know why

Congrats on your decision to get sleeved!! I also had a difficult time with the shakes and the other drinks. I found the juice types all tasted like Protein and the powders never fully dissolved and the premade where too thick and sweet (even as a child I didn't like milkshakes). After many different shakes I found EAS advantEdge Carb Control at Walmart, they are only 4.97 for a pack of 4 and they are not overly sweet or thick and they are premade. I found the strawberry to be the best at first but now I can drink all the flavors. They are not as high in protein as most but they are low in calories so I just drink and extra one if I need to later. I still use them at Breakfast even 7 out. They have 17g of protein, 3g carbs and 100-110 cals depending on the flavor. Good luck on your journey:))

If you like your hair you need protien now it is not about what you want or what tastes good its about what you have to have.